Anyone have the date in which WW3 kicks off? I need to book leave off at work to prep

Anyone have the date in which WW3 kicks off? I need to book leave off at work to prep

Attached: D34BCDF1-4BBB-4764-BA49-F62DF184710F.jpg (749x414, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoney_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Right now. Right this moment. You just gotta believe.

It started a while ago. Hard to pinpoint when.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoney_War

Prep how exactly? New Zealand gets a single nuke (maybe 3). There's no prepping for that. You don't have the land mass we do to absorb hits.

November 9th, 2032.
The coming 2020 election in the US is very likely going to swing democrat. There's a chance Trump receives a re-election, but it's slim. Much slimmer than his 2016 election. The reason being is that 2016 was more or less a fluke. Everyone believed, on both sides, that it was going to go to Hillary Clinton. People voted Trump out of spite, but not really expecting him to win. On the other side, people didn't bother voting because they believed they had it in the bag. 2016 was a wake up call. Trump will very likely lose 2020.
In turn, this will mean 4 years of democrat policies. What that entails will be unfettered immigration from all places non-white. Why? Pic related. No matter where they come from or who they are, if they aren't white, they will vote Democrat every time. The US is currently in a very precarious position. It's teetering on the edge of a non-white majority. Or in other words, a permanent Democrat super majority every single election, year after year forever.
I estimate that in the best case scenario in which Trump wins 2020, we have until 2024 until the demographics shift in such a way that it is no longer possible for Republicans to win anything, ever again. The kingpin for this is Texas, which is probably going blue for the first time in decades this coming election. Once that happens, it's game over for the republicans.
What this means for republicans in the US is they have a choice.
>Cont

Attached: if-only-voted.jpg (938x768, 221K)

a: Accept that they will never win another election again for the remainder of the life of the USA. And accept the policies of the democrats forever. Currently, that is anti-gun, pro abortion, pro immigrant, etc. In short, everything they hate. Forever.
b: give up on democracy and fight.
Most will choose option B. This will almost certainly lead to a civil war within the United states. It will likely start after the 2032 election. 2024 they will lose. 2028, they will lose. 2032, they will see the reason why they can't win. And the powder keg will spark.
This will lead to a civil war within the US, and create an opening for the other superpowers of the world to jump on. Russia, China, various middle eastern powers, etc have been chomping at the bit for generations to take a crack at the US. This would be their best, and probably last opportunity to do so. And they will. The US will fall, and create a power vacuum for the dominant super power. Each country will try to assert dominance to fill the vacuum, and we have WW3.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine Alexandria Ocasio Cortez's unwashed feet stepping on a human face - forever.

11/11/20

Do you honestly believe the president isn't predetermined well in advance...? Given the brain in the average citizen, do you really believe the powers that be would allow the ruler of one of the most powerful nations on Earth to be chosen by the general populace? Are you really that naive...???

September 2020.
See you in September.

Irrelevant, boomer. Once the neo-cons and fence-sitters see the writing on the wall, it's all over.

March 5th 2021.

Dont worry about it. You dont have to lift a finger
#TrustThePlan

Shills are worse than people who work in advertising. You're absolute bottom of the barrel. Uncontested. You're unadulterated human garbage and you know it.

Yeah yeah, IDF. I've shilled for nobody and that's obvious. I don't give a flying fuck who wins, I care if the majority of America realizes the only way forward is to start executing politicians. I am estimating it will be 2032 when that happens.

Youve been manipulated into feeling the way that you do right on schedule down to the very millisecond and if you're truly invested in the obscene bread and circus pony-show that is the world stage on any level other than a superficial one you need to wake the fuck up

And your solution is what?

civil war is going to happen within the next few decades
When whites realise they can never win an election and are a minority

WW3 will not hhappen in 2032 you fucking mongrel.

it will happen in the 2060's.

in the year 30's-40's the large meteor will hit the pacific ocean.

jesus christ the absolute state of these "prophecy" fags.

Attached: 1559339713553.jpg (593x767, 55K)

I don't have one. The consolidation of power is so ubiquitous that it's silly to think that there IS a solution. That's yet another trap to keep you invested in the drama unfolding in front of you in some form or fashion. Revelling and looking for a "solution" keeps you invested in exactly the same way that directly participating does.

So I guess retrospectively my idea of a "solution" is to enjoy the show but always remember that it's called the "WORLD STAGE" for a reason. all the world's a show.

you dumb niggers have been promising me ww3 since 2016 and haven't even delivered.
Especially you emu fuckers with your half ass russian hoax, you abbo fucks were so busy sniffing petrol you couldn't even fake connections with the help of the CIA, FBI, and MI6

Yeah sure buddy you're very cool and above it all. Now what do we do about the post-birth abortion and inevitable extinction of whites?
Nothing? Go fuck yourself. Allowing evil is equal to committing it.