Redpill

How can we start a political movement to redpill women? Us men easily see logic and can be redpilled, but how do we get women into it?

Attached: u;v'vjies'jav.jpg (693x1013, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

murdochmurdoch.net/archive/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know about that but Rabeka Koha is my lift-fu

Attached: v2ue3dtm3r101.jpg (1920x1331, 186K)

I like your lift-fu

They gotta earn it

Attached: 5CEDCD01-1DDB-41DE-A369-0B5BEB666CEF.jpg (4032x3024, 3.62M)

Thank you

bbbrrrraaaaaaapppppppp

You don't. Women don't have politics.
Ask the opposite question, what makes women move to the right?
Getting married, having kids.
Don't worry about red pilling women, worry about convincing them to marry early and have a bunch of white babies

women are incapable of being redpilled.

>jew thinks he's white
sorry but you're not welcome here juden

Attached: 1385847447339.jpg (1920x1080, 509K)

Judaism is a religion not a race dumbass.

lmao you did not just say kikes aren't a race

Make yourself attractive
It's both

Tie a visceral and emotional anchor to it. Follow one of these roasties spouting their bluepilled nonsense to its inevitable conclusion and show em what it gets them.

Work on your reading comprehension.
I was answering OPs question in context
Tbh it's also an ethnos

kill all the jews

Attached: jews_are_white.png (2480x3508, 70K)

We don't; we replace them.

Attached: 1505602933087.jpg (3501x2072, 328K)

Women cant never be red pill

Reminder the largest strongest huge 105kg+ russian tank woman greatest female lifter clean and jerked like 182kg or something. The smallest manlet 4'8 or something weighin 120lb or so clean and jerked like 178kg.

Remind everyone of this when people claim women have strong anything. "Women have strong legs" fucking KEK.

You have to raise more daughters who look up to their fathers. But that means you have to:

Have sex.

Attached: 1554735262643.gif (337x263, 3.96M)

>redpill
>women

Attached: lol.jpg (935x859, 126K)

I don’t think you can redpill them, it goes against their nature

Whenever you see a woman's degenerate picture on social media, point out that she's asking for it. Initially they'll all ignore it as misogyny but once most people start doing it they'll have to consider the truth.

>glownigger

I like this idea, I've noticed they're much easier to convince when you sound emotional

Sadly us giving women the right to vote makes them think they're more entitled to have opinions

Nigger, no-one asked you. This Jew is cool

Ah, so just multiple social media accounts?

more trannys co-oping female legit hard work. it will take time. i benched 300 yesterday

What haven’t you learned meme flag. Women follow the dominant culture. If The mongols rode into America and killed all adult aged men women would be celebrating mongol traditions in 6 months

Women are emotional creatures and entirely self-interested. They follow the side that they can benefit from the most, or failing that, the side with the most strength. Armed with this basic truth, the best way to attract women in your life is to focus entirely on yourself and ignore women completely. Women will want to hop in your boat when your sexual market value through life success has increased. Don't chase them. Don't play games with them. Identify shit tests and deny them.

Congrats, user! I'm proud of you, you've done good!

I've noticed, they all burn the coal in my area, and I was hoping maybe e there could be a way to get this changed

So be successful and only let them give me a blowie if they accept the 14 words?

Nice snatch.

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

No dumbass, I'm saying women in our age have lost the ability to think. Dumbasses like you need to realize women have been bluepilled into thinking the left has given them rights. We can give them a stable family, abuse free, monogamous, safe future with many children. It's like idiots like you don't realize they've been so-far bluepilled it will take generations to bring them back into seeing they've been given a life of meaningless "Pleasure'. Pleasure is just a disgusting self-serving whore, Joy is a mental state.

Nice post

Fuck you meme flag nigger
sage

Ask the princesses, Murdoch chan and Soph

murdochmurdoch.net/archive/

Attached: 1561544824729.jpg (800x600, 110K)

Indistinguishable thanks in part to copious use of makeup. Man are we ever fucked.

what about me?

STFU, JIDF

That's my Waifu :)

You are an acceptation. You aren't like the others :)

thank you sir. its not true what they say about white men

What is that?

>women
>politics

Attached: 1559932293618.jpg (900x900, 196K)

Kitchen politics is nice, i want to discuss quality and experts, mold my waifu into it, but that won't solve world's problems.

Women only think what they hear repeated from the men in their lives. Learn game, fuck their brains out, and redpill them slowly as the opportunity presents itself. Red pill my girl on the weekly now after a year together. Latest opportunity was the whole racechanging the little mermaid thing. Now she wants to watch 1984 because I brought up the ministry of truth and erasing a culture by altering their past. Good times. Will impregnate her soon.

Once we secure the homefront we can secure our place in the world. We have to win their hearts and minds before we can ensure our survival

You've met a good woman, user. I wish you success

Stop even trying. It is not in their nature, they do not care about who wins or who loses.

They just spread their legs to the dominant tribe. You need to red-pill men instead.

Attached: lul 2.gif (229x176, 987K)

Yeah, you remove pills, wrong media, niggers and shit food, then they are on your side.

Be successful, be confident, be attractive. Women follow the herd, but they will not follow you or our movement if we're outliers. Women should not be the goal, though. Women are the bonus after absolute victory. History shows that women don't give a shit about politics or loyalty to any cause once the winning side starts cracking down, they just spread their legs.

Sadly it's not that easy. The men won't embrace Ethnonationalism cause "That's racist". CNN is dropping, but the blacks are migrating into my neighborhood

Awww, Murdoch Chan doesn't exist?

Why would you embrace anything? You force people like in whole history of humanity or animals. You force what is right. Individualism is a false song of failure. Why should you feed and embrace foreigners? Your land. Foreigners get the bullet, even the dumbest insect knows that. Pills are bad, no matter how you look at it, you are altering your body unnaturally. Media promotion is same shit, you either use it for your own good or you don't use it at all. Own good is obviously own survival.

Attached: 17884472_10212271503126843_7237914738849790906_n.jpg (436x646, 28K)

UFC.

Get a man who is pretending to be a woman to beat the shit out of a woman. That should do it...

Individualism only works when the population can govern themselves, something the west has genuinely failed at. I hate how we bring in foreginers and give them welfare, it's a waste of taxpayer money when we have homeless Americans on the street. It's a constant struggle for America's survival

That has redpilled some of the normies

Individualism never works unless you want to live in a cabin in the woods of Siberia, don't use electricity, dig for own water, build house with wood that isn't owned by anybody, not even the country.

Aesthetics. It all boils down to what looks appealing and can be sold like a hot product.

I've considered making right-wing fashy clothing but hijacking the hip styles.

Anti
Social
Club?

How about

Anti
Commie
Club

Or instead of a pastel goth sweater with a pentagram, replace it with a black sun or a melting totenkopf

Pic related

Attached: pastel_plasma_colors.jpg (1280x1024, 155K)

Control the media and reverse everything they do to White males to non-Whites instead.

That's how it feels when you see the results of a democracy
How does one control the media?

Attached: 11.jpg (720x480, 150K)

I like your clothes, user

this guy gets it. media control is everything.

What democracy? Democracy is people deciding, not financial groups or political parties. Sure financial groups and political parties are people too, but 1% of people only. Democracy is rule by people, that means everybody, 100% of them, you ask everybody, not 1 billionaire or 1 president. When you asked 100% of people then you make the law. What is capitalism teaching children? Not how laws work or how to reduce them and ask people, it teaches them to consume mega corporations and implement those corporations into daily life, which complicates everything, school is getting longer, people get less out of it, since you could be learning about corporations in school, but not necessary working there. Why do you need education to sell burgers? It's beyond stupid.

It is. /Pol is one of the only places the filthy media doesn't control, and thank goodness it doesn't

Democracies are what people like to scream because Trump won. The media controls the general population, and they can cram whatever they want down the sheeps throat. Instead of funding politicians they'd be funding news programs with democracy

If they could be, they would be.
Almost all women and a lot of men have an instinctive need to fit in and be part of the herd. They'll choose the blue pill every time.

Can we mask the red pill as the blue pill?

They pretend to be democracies like fatties pretend to be trying to lose weight. If i don't get a letter in my mailbox about every law that is passed and every tree that is moved in my neighborhood, where i fill out what i want, then it's not democracy. Learning about corporations will never be democracy, since first of all they aren't even in my neighborhood, they are in some other country, making decisions based on money, hiring people from yet another country. That's just slavery.

you can practically see that big dick clit bulging out for all to see

>How does one control the media?

Sometimes when something gains enough notoriety, the media comes to you anyways, even if you're a right-wing fascist.

Attached: 4c7.png (610x610, 280K)

they ruined everything with the anti alcohol movement.

So we should start another memewar?

you really cant...i know girls who went full natsoc 1488, reciting hitler speeches, but in their actions are still brainwashed shallow modern roasties.

they kinda get it when i point it out, but they soon forget again and resort to normal behavior.

they need to be in Obhut like children.

Hes not white but he's also not wrong.

Gosh, I used to know a girl like that. Sadly she got brainwashed by the media and went full blown attention whore, and went LGBT feminist. Shesh, even if they're modern roasties I'd love to meet them, you're gifted knowing thejm, user

Do people actually believe this whole red pill thing or just a meme? Sorry im new to Jow Forums, trying to figure out what the fuck is going on

The redpill isn't just a meme. It's a series of realizations of truths about the world. A redpill for example would be race realism

I must go to sleep, goodnight anons!

Don't even need the whole media. Just Kylie Jenner, some skanks on the View and a few other key targets these dumb ass bitches listen to. It's not like they sit down to watch CNN, Tucker, or even stuff like 60 minutes. They watch E bullshit and Access Hollywood and run their mouths on social media.

We get women to fight each other. We get NatSoc to be the hip thing where girls shame other girls for not being NatSoc as well.

>"Well, the TV says my pastel girly totenkopf sweater is cute and it makes the boys wanna fuck me, so you're not cool, nigger-loving girl."

she could dead lift you by your cock with her pussy

>political movement to redpill women?
make better use of your time and teach them how to clean cook craft and dabble in personal finance.

Attached: mmmmmm.gif (500x380, 886K)

You cannot pander to women more than feminism does, and we cannot decide convention because we are not authority.
It's literally impossible. Feminism really destroyed the world, and I cannot wait until Muslims take over Europe and behead everyone who displeases them.

protip: woman soaks up with views of man she sleeps with

jew lover, you will be gassed with them

>How can we start a political movement to redpill women? Us men easily see logic and can be redpilled, but how do we get women into it?

Marry. It took me a little less than one year to redpill my wife.

This

Date them. Every woman I ever knew took on the personality of their man.

pleb choice.

I'll give you a better one

Attached: loredana toma.png (649x653, 834K)

hows that barbell floating m8

Attached: 1562655268285.jpg (540x720, 53K)

They never had the ability to begin with.

find a way to make Anglo-centrism... Anglo-exceptionalism and racism towards other races by whites, cool, trendy and fashionable.
if you can work nationalism into that society would bound back to where it needs to be.

Protect them from danger.
Refugees are danger.

>upset about how much makeup a literal doll wears

someone explain this wizardry

Attached: 1561697249559.jpg (1024x862, 96K)