Coal burning whores

So I was talking to this bitch I met off tinder (already dun goofed, I know) but she was a cute white girl with what I assumed would be a nice tight pussy. Anyways we get to talking and she seems really overly enthusiastic to talk to me, which is somewhat of a red flag (usually a sign of a gold digging whore) but basically I find out shes a single mom, blah blah blah, ask how old the kid is and if his dads in the picture, of course she says no, she doesnt know where the father is (I knew what that meant lol) and then she sends me a picture of her little niglet spawn, and i proceed to block her number immediately. TL;DR, why do roastie whores think the successful white men they were "too good" for 5 years ago want to inherit their broken ass nigger loving life now?

Attached: 5616.jpg (300x192, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/saraa_hamilton
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>TL;DR, why do roastie whores think the successful white men they were "too good" for 5 years ago want to inherit their broken ass nigger loving life now?

Desesperation is a hell of an emotion user.
Also, they want a beta bux.

I've never met a single mother of a niglet that was at all happy. They have this sad, resigned look to themselves and often they'll almost push you to reject them.

Because you cant stop playing videogames to develop character traits of a real man. This is also why the kikes are winning.

>the successful white men they were "too good" for 5 years ago
They were too good for you, but apparently not too good for subhuman niggers who abandon them.

White women logic.

Yea this whore, from the 45 or so minutes we texted back and fourth, was assuredly not happy. Which is good, fucking race traitor deserves all of it. Burn the coal pay the toll you fucking whore. I hope she is bawling her eyes out, realizing that I blocked her number.

I don’t know if there’s more of them now or if because of Jow Forums I’m seeing them more. Holy fuck every time I see a white woman alone with one or more nigglets, I just cringe laugh inside and smile awkwardly outward.

Exactly.
"You work too much"
"You care too much about things"
"Omg it's just weed why wont you have fun"
Yea bitch hows that shit treating you now?

I honestly cant even laugh, it hurts to know the white race is dying off and will be extinct in a couple hundred years.

Being rejected over and over again must really take a toll on them.
That and probably also end up being disownd by their parents/family or if not, being lowkey disappointed in them for their poor life choices, you know, like sometimes when you're disappointed in someone you look at them in a certain way ? A mixture of pity, mockery and sometimes disgusts.
Getting those looks over and over again all the while being rejected by everyone she ttry to date because of her choices to burn the coal must take their tool on them at some point.

I fucking hope so. No self respecting white man would get involved with that bullshit. Burn the coal pay the toll.

i cant help but be disgusted and completely lose my appetite any time i see a coal burner, especially in places like walmart
nothing we can really do about the situation without force
i genuinely hope they feel the regret and the toll itself the entire way to their graves

Not even niggers want a used up coal burner.

God I hope it's not just us on Jow Forums, I really truly want these coal burning whores to suffer for the rest of their miserable, nigger loving lives.

I do feel a bit sorry for those kind of people though, ultimately in a certain way, they're victims.
they were brainwashed over and over again by the TV giving them a false irrealistic representation of interracial couple.
And when reality hit and they realise that the father left, they're completely and totally stuck with an unwanted kid (that itself didn't do anything wrong) and no one to help them...
Afterwards, they become single mother without any one to help them.

Fuck, she could have been a mother with 2 good kids and agood husband, and she just had to turn on her fucking TV...
Depressing.

>I do feel a bit sorry for those kind of people though, ultimately in a certain way, they're victims.
Kill yourself. I mean that.

This kind of attitude is why they exist in the first place. Had retards like you not existed, we would still have public hangings.

Yea and it robs a willing and able white man of having a family too. I liked her until I found out she was a coal burner.

What would you have done if the kid was white?
Btw, i know that she got what she deserved but dont feed the hate too much.

Would have been fine. I asked if the father was around with the intent to either A set boundaries, and make sure she wasnt still seeing him on the side, or B if the father wasn't around and it was a white kid, to raise it as my own if she and I got along and worked out well.

I knew an estonian who came to the US as a kid, ended up fucking a nigger drug dealer and getting pregnant. Eventually she just abandoned the kid with the grandmother, moved back to estonia, got married to a white guy and had two kids. No contact at all with her former life.

Women really have no idea how awful the niglet life is until they have to compare it to a normal family.

if the kid is white and she is willing to have multiple offspring with me, then its fine

>TL;DR, why do roastie whores think the successful white men they were "too good" for 5 years ago want to inherit their broken ass nigger loving life now?
Because there are plenty of beta cucks in this world.

Attached: NbPcjfV.jpg (2000x678, 221K)

Fuck that, and fuck those race traitors.

Oh come on user, I do have a point, whether you like it or not..
Women are retarded user, they only follow groupthink : always have since the dawn of history.
Ultimately, you've got to admit : Television , and especially the ((((people)))) who owned the television were a MAJOR element to turn those people into what they became.

>and it robs a willing and able white man of having a family too.
That's exactly right, especially since no one will ever want to breed with her after her degenerate act, and rightly so.

Attached: 1430031443339-1.png (1622x485, 239K)

Please elaborate.

I'm more surprised she was able to abandon drugs as well.

You're preaching to the choir my man. I do my part to always look disgusted when I see a white girl in public with a litter of niglets in tow

Who said she didnt do drugs in Estonia with her new white husband?

There's nothing more toxic than empathy for coal burners. It's the ultimate betrayal, yet still gynocentric dudes like you will defend them.

That smug whore strutting around with a tar-black nig? She's a victim. Go marry her, white man.

From what I understand he would sell things like lsd, shrooms, pot, etc. Not so much heroin or coke.

Evidently, he either got dumped or got wise.

twitter.com/saraa_hamilton

Prolly dumped for another nigger

I can’t understand why people go those sites. They’re all shit fests

Because I work a rotating shift schedule and I dont go to bars (also filled with roasty whores) and I dont go to church. So meeting and texting a whore on a dating site is my only shot to get laid.

It's ins't that kind of empathy user, I'll NEVER marry a women like that : she made a very bad choice in her life and ultimately, it destroyed her.
But it was her choice and, even if she wa stupid, fallling for propaganda, she has to take responsibility for it and live with it.
It's more like a feeling of pity what she could have been...
That women is the result of 20.000 years of evolution : imagine the amount of man and women who fought for survival everyday of their lives through the ages to make sure that their descendance could live on, to pass on their genes and to make sure that their pure lineage could have a future.
And then this women look up the TV, end up brainwashed , throw all her lineage and everything she acquired through 20.000 years of evolution away for a couple of minutes of vagnal pleasure.
Now, she has an unwanted kid, no father, no family and everything that her ancestors fought for, namely survival, ended.

It's really this feeling that fuck me over : all of her ancestors fought for nothing in the end and I just... can't help feeling this feeling of what could have been inside of me.

That can’t be real
Oh wait
Honk honk

Here here. Burn the roasty whores at the stake along with their nigroid offspring!

she looks like some mutt herself

not really. dating sites are full of single coalburners

>That women is the result of 20.000 years of evolution
60,000 years.

That makes the betrayal all the worse. I don't feel even remotely bad for her. I do have pity for the man she could have married and the kids that wont be born as a result of her actions.

It's not desperation, though, my baguette loving friend to the west.

At that age, these women have the pick of the litter. They could have anyone but many pick the most violent and those that get them most attention, or upset their parents. There are a variety of reasons, hybristophilia being one. When the Nazis invaded your country many French women threw themselves at them. A disturbing number of women will write love letters to serial killers in prison. Or, the many girls who date the most intellectually deficient, violent migrants in my own country.

Women, in general, have less affinity for their tribe. Female chimpanzees will shun males who do not participate in fights. Women don't want peace. They want violence and fuck the stronger male. Sapio-sexuality is a complete lie. Mothers prefer their sons being extroverted over being intelligent.

Men, too, will put up with dumbest bimbos, as long as the cup size is right, and women will date the dumbest men, as long as the biceps size is right. It's inversely correlated with IQ.

In short, intelligence is generally not a trait that makes you attractive to the other sex. There is a trait among women, though, which, in other societies, used to select for IQ: their pursuit of wealth and social status. Roughly speaking it's hypergamy. Today, they attain these conflicting evolutionary incentives by having children with the more muscular, brutal male and then having their children taken care of by more intelligent, affluent males.

It's called being a cuck and it's not an accident it's being promoted in our hyper-feminized society.

From the land of vibrant diversity,
~krautanon

they think it's so easy. swipe right, get pussy

so naive

From what I could find he's playing basketball in Japan. I imagine he's having second thoughts and he's using the job as an excuse to distance himself.

it's because women aren't used to not being desired, let alone consistently rejected every single time
the only thing a woman has to support her emotional and mental health is the desire of men to fuck her
when they lose that they're self worth is gone

> I do have pity for the man she could have married and the kids that wont be born as a result of her actions.

Yeah, that's what fuck me over : not the women, (because well.. she's a coal-burning whore) but this feeling of what-could-have-been...
A coupe of white kids, a good husband and her ancestors looking down on her smiling.

What a fucking waste.

>Leaving your coalburning wife alone on the otherside of the world free to fuck her baby daddy
I really have no sympathy for this cuck.

So you are saying we started playing video games, THEN women turned to shit?

Attached: 60919181_2352292274817607_2396116440022253568_n.jpg (960x960, 117K)

True. Many women are on social media for attention. Many don't have serious intention to date. It's like a barometer for them to measure the amount of choice they have in a mate. They want to whore around as long as possible and only when they feel the barometer signaling decline in their attractiveness do they try to find someone to make a baby with (if they don't have a niglet already) or someone to take care of them.

Because women have such a large supply of attention thrown at them through social media, I wonder if it contributes to so many of them woefully overshooting their window of fertility and attractiveness. They become deluded, and every roastie thinks of herself as a Venus, a gift to men.

It's bound to lead to plenty of rude awakenings.

~Krautus the Diverse, blessed with doctors and engineers from all corners of the world

I'd say that about sums it up.

In the end times there will be a great delusion. This is the roasties delusion anons

They will user. Even normies find coalburners disgusting and will not associate with them.

Fuck I hope so. I hope it's not just the Jow Forums hive mind.

Attached: nightmare.jpg (1070x348, 108K)

kind of off-topic, but I like op.
I'm interested to see what happens when rap music becomes cringe. do you think people will ever look back on it as a time of 'black dominated culture'? It really only convinces people that it is cool because it is repeated nonstop everywhere. what do you think?

Attached: 1542982222743.jpg (480x481, 77K)

All of these roasties did it because of daddy issues too. Imagine the regret they must feel every single day. Knowing they not only fucked an ape but were dumb enough to allow their niglet to come to term instead of aborting it. Her father has disowned her at this point and the mother copes with copious amounts of prescription xanax knowing her only daughter is damaged goods with a demon spawn. Honestly the only real victim in this scenario is the mulatto niglet, knowing both sides will never accept it.

media sells women the idea that the rich and successful lounge, fuck bitches, and do what they want. especially the black "rich and famous". In reality those who are rich and famous spend 99% of their time working and focusing on goals - women have been taught that "working all the time" is being a boring nerd and loser. This wasn't an accident it's to destabilize our society by devaluing what is valuable and inflating the worth of that which is worthless. When you pick up your cross to do whats right dont expect the world to encourage you. fuck em

I sure as fuck hope it goes out of style soon. It's already corrupting other, white, pure forms of music. RIP country,edm,techno,synthwave,pop,rock,everything

You're in the South my friend, this whole region is full of nigger loving people and coalburners. That's what happens when white fathers spend their weekends obsessing over black athletes, their daughters turn out to be blacked whores. That's what my dad did, fortunately my sister turned out to be an avowed racist who calls blacks apes and says that they should be deported to Africa.

It is pretty fucked. I'm in Virginia too so theres no shortage of cucked liberals.

checked. it seems impossible now, but there were people who thought elvis would never be uncool. well, his music is cringe now. ever see an old person groove to elvis? shit's cringe.
I think what it takes is for society to remove the lead blanket that is covering white people. There are actions that a white person cannot make in society that a poc can get away with easily. the return of Truth and the end of The Storm will bring both of these things (hopefully).

What if there is a return of the victorian mindset? all of these permanently public social media accounts will be laid bare full of 'cringy' whorish behavior. "Geez mom, did you really have to show off your ass like a whore in every single photograph, it's embarrising."

she sounds like honest abe lincoln to me

>Honestly the only real victim in this scenario is the mulatto niglet,

The real head-in-the-oven moment will be when the niglet gets old enough to realize that mom is the white debbil.

I hope you legit did just block her without another word, and aren’t just spinning yarns. Because that would be based.

I swear to God on my life that's what I did. I was legitimately flabbergasted. I never post on Jow Forums either but I felt this one had to be told.

>you look at them in a certain way ? A mixture of pity, mockery and sometimes disgusts.

I look at every coalburning woman i meet in public this way. I dont know if im imagining it, but they all meet my eyes and seem to read my face/meaning.

This is one of my greatest pleasures in life. Women are fantastic at reading faces and body language, but since i dont say anything i have complete deniability.

Attached: 206728.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

The entire boomer generation glorifies negro athletes, they're deranged.

I am not surprised. Once it is no longer a choice but a nightmarish reality of your existence to live in a chocolate city, as many southern states abound in, making terrible mate choices is no longer so much a fun act of rebellion for these naive girls, it's more of a hell you try to escape. Most virtue signalers or virtue signalers because it costs them nothing. It's an act for (social) media.

It is probably a silly weakness of mine, but I do have some compassion for the few blacks who do not behave like total niggers and are brutalized in a culture that celebrates violence. I had befriended a black classmate of mine who was very interested in software engineering and even math. Last time I heard of him he had been stabbed by one of his tribal brethren of more regular IQ.

It's kind of sad, but black people are like buckets full of crabs: they pull each other down. The few that make it out are shot - out of jealousy, rage, and stupidity. They will be called "coon" or "Uncle Tom".

~krautanon

>I find out shes a single mom
You should have walked away right here. As soon as she said it.

She was hot enough to make it work if it was a young white child with no abnormalities or birth defects. I have no problem raising another virtuous white child as my own, as long as I have children of my own with that woman and help propagate the white race.

i'm a single mom...ba dancer looking for a spicy mate.

based

You know how it goes. Tits and timestamp or larp

sad

You are stupid then.
If a woman who started a family with another man, failed, and now she wants you to pick up the pieces.

that's your baggage to carry, don't unload it on me

You have to understand, though: it's too fun a game to confirm if it's a niglet. It's kind of like checking if the rapist in Germany is an Asian of vibrant heritage, even though you'd rarely be surprised.

>but she was a cute white girl with what I assumed would be a nice tight pussy
>muh dick mufugga bix nood
You're literally the same as a nigger, no better.
Kill yourself retard mutt

Good on you for immediately shutting her ass down when you found out about the niglet, OP. Coalburners don’t deserve redemption. They deserve nothing except ostracization and a lifetime of misery.

The white race will survive. In the Amish.

I have the means and the ability. This is part of what made the white race great to begin with. We will take care of our own. Thats what separates us from the niggers. What harm would it do to me to feed one extra mouth, and have a decent white child look to me as the only father he ever knew? Karma is real.

Sure. But I would never settle for a single mom ever, even if the kid was white.
I might hate her less, but it's still not my fucking problem.

Whatever dude.

>I do have pity for the man she could have married and the kids that wont be born as a result of her actions
There’s the real tragedy. Future white children lost because she can’t see past 2 minutes of Tyrone’s “much dick” moment

You sound like a fucking degenerate

>Being fit precludes intelligence
So you’re a wimp, AND retarded? That sucks, bro.

Nice bait, sqrt(-1)/10, nigger.

>So I was talking to this bitch I met off tinder (already dun goofed, I know) but she was a cute white girl with what I assumed would be a nice tight pussy.

So you were expecting this person, who you casually refer to as a bitch and that you met on a "dating" app to be a quality person?

not realizing i was making a joke. autist detected

sarcasm doesn't translate very well on the internet

Learn to use context clues, I wrote this after I found out she was a roastie whore. My entire opinion of her changed. Of course I did not think that from the start, I thought she was a cute red hair blue eyed white woman that would make beautiful blonde children with me. That was not the reality though was it? Shes a coal burning whore that deserves nothing.

It's double stupid, because if that was your intention - regardless of how silly that in itself might be - we are all carrying this deadweight anyway. Who do you think pays for her spawn?

Your taxes pay for her already. Don't feel bad for taking a pass. Chances are your paycheck is paying for her already.

And don't get me started on the more general social cost, such as increased criminality among children of single mothers. We all pay the cost already.

You have no obligation towards people who do so much damage to society already. Same goes for reparations:

In the US we pay about $1 trillion for social services, welfare and related programs, taking altogether, per year. We have paid reparations ten times over. On the balance of it, blacks and single mothers owe reparations to society and every net tax payer.

You don’t really see this so much in Canada

This is probably the one good thing about Cuckada, our nig problem is nowhere close to as bad as the US

Attached: 686AE26B-D136-4410-A9BB-5D19D3019849.jpg (1024x856, 104K)

Yet.It's coming.

>Learn to use context clues
> Of course I did not think that from the start, I thought she was a cute red hair blue eyed white woman that would make beautiful blonde children with me

Oh my bad. So you just expected a quality person on a "dating app" but didn't refer to her as a bitch before hand. Gotcha.

That wasn't sarcasm, autist.
He made a play on words, mom-ba, mamba.

I still don't get it.

Potentially quality. Until I found out she spawned a niglet and thus had fucked a nigger.

fucking thank you. i thought i was taking crazy pills

Are your parents related?

Chromie homie...

I just don't think it's funny.

>Jow Forums
>Muh coalburner! My dying huwhite race!
>also Jow Forums
>Omg hot sheboon! Hot yellowfevor! wud colonize!