Youtube channel filled with ice cream lickers, spitting in food, etc

I;m not sure what to do. Should this be reported to the cops? I can’t tell if they’re faking or not.

youtube.com/channel/UCAEKr3eLeaRt4joPlRW045g

Attached: 1AFE3313-0B6D-48BA-9968-83B018010C3C.jpg (2667x1707, 1.31M)

Nigger in the blue shirt has been arrested not sure about the others.

Yeah, I recognize him and the girl. These other videos, though. I can’t tell if this is a shitpostinc channel faking contaminating food or what.

Giving this a bump.

>they're all black

>they report everything I like
>I don’t know if I should report them
Please never reproduce.

Goddamn niggers

You can’t bump your own thread, newfriend.

Spitting into drinks and licking food that other people are going to buy is something I will report. I just can’t tell here if these people are joking or not. Are they all buying the food when the camera is turned off? All videos end with them walking away.

Write your favorite food companies and tell them until these people are dealt with you will not buy their products anymore.

It's a biohazard you fucking kike.

Christ i love knowing that all of these niggers are going to jail for this

are you being obtuse on purpose? imagine your kid getting HIV from eating some ice cream a niggerfaggot farted on for retweets

stop supporting society
it's time to grow your own food.

4 trees can get you fruit year round. including winter.

I think he's saying "of fucking course you should report them"

Also don't report the channel report the videos themselves to someone who can find the people in them this guy is just reposting what he's collected off Twitter I'm assuming.

Attached: 1561591702425.png (422x609, 340K)

you cannot get HIV like that my rural first time voting friend.

But yes this is a disgusting practice and there is no way these negros licking icecreame should get the nuclear codes

Americans are disgusting

Attached: 20190708_182731.jpg (1440x2360, 2.09M)

Kike faggot programming for niggers. It's like constantly babysitting adult children dragging them through life in a civilized nation.

Absolutely the dumbest thing I've read this month. It's only the 9th, though.

I’m so sick of “Democrat policy”. Every where you go “Democrats” are being violent and just flat out destroying our society.

I wish they would go back to eating tide pods

Sounds like a honeypot to me.

Leave it to polcel snowflakes to call the police on kids just having fun

>kids having fun
>looking like literal cunts
I guess they're having fun...If that's what fun is nowadays

I think if this person were “just reposting” they would give credit to sources, and include disclaimers about mirroring or condemning the behavior. This person appears to be encouraging it. They’ve even created a playlist titled #icecreamchallenge.

Attached: 53B197B5-F4FD-4C7D-9B47-48223CA0DCD4.jpg (996x625, 149K)

>1561591702425.png
Here you go. Ignore the soulless eyes and feral demeanor, he's just shy and a little nervous about the puppy next to him

Attached: soulless.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

Faggot zoomers gtfo stop giving these people clicks. Fucking drama queen faggots.

You are dumb. It doesn’t matter if they are serious. It’s like screaming akalu snackbar in a plane. People should be punished for this behavior. You are part of the problem for viewing a monetary content of jewbook that feeds into this mindset.
>should I report it
If you don’t, and still view it, you are the problem.
No shit. Learn to read niggerfaggot
Welcome to Jow Forums.

look at this nigger, he just says "nah" to the idea he'll get fucked for 20 years.

Attached: sigh.png (313x189, 11K)

And they are all goddamned shitskins

And shitskins wonder why they are so damn hated.
They are fucking parasites, literal parasites degrading a host