The greatest PsyOp in history is complete; Q killed Trump

Great work, faggots. Q mossad just announced his victory over Trump. You could've ignored it, you couldn't have given in and yet you decided to follow this Qnigger. Now, Trump is finished and done. It's over. Sure, Trump was a kike cocksucker in the end anyway, but at least you had a chance to delay the upcoming shitstorm. Now, it's too late. Great work, Q boomers. And this won't only affect you. This will be world-wide.

Or as Q would say to Trump: "Sweet dreams."

Attached: 38e027db28443f6ae7c3534ba42fd233.png (1795x303, 98K)

Well..........shit

"Trump is dead and Q boomers killed him."

Your post is almost as incoherent as Q's plan.

>it's happening
>no one in government lost a dime, or a their benefits, or was ever arrested for anything
>Amen
Trust the plan, kids

What ya think? Was Q actually Kushner?

hey uh, sir kikes-a-lot, how the fuck does that post imply trump is dead? It could mean so many fucking things, or nothing at all, because Q is probably a larp and you're a faggot for posting this.

>muhh Q betrayed us but don't wanna admit it

Attached: 1562588233599.png (633x758, 29K)

I'm not a trump supporter you insufferable cunt, how about you answer my question. Faggot.

I puke when I see this character. Stop spreading conspiracy

You sound uneducated, psychologically imbalanced and poor.

Text makes no sound you filthy kike, your day is coming.

What are you talking about? Are you okay? You're not making any sense.

If you haven't noticed that everything Q said, happened to be the EXACT opposite and always ended up with a loss of Trump, then you really need to lurk moar, faggot. The same shit happened when Q went around with his "Red Tsunami" crap on the mid-term elections. Oh boy, did I enjoy the faggots raging when they were fooled. And people STILL follow it and believe that this Q crap is on Trump's side. lmao. Enjoy the ride, buddy. Trump will be finished before 2020. Thank the Q boomers for that.

Hey uh, kike.. When the fuck did I say I'm a qtard? How about you tie yourself a cute little noose to slip your pencil kike neck in, you fucking faggot.

I think it's probably a psych warfare operation of naval intelligence, or the air force. When it all started and they were trying to create "Q general" threads here, you would get insta-banned for derailing. There'd be post after post all "EPIC BREAD", "THE DANK CRUMBS, BRO", and then if you posted "retards"....BANNED

Notice there are no ads running on this board. Ever wonder who pays the bills?

You moron read the fucking context of the previous posts. It's "my turn" in the leading creating investigations aspect, not that he's being inspected. Even if he was and it drains the swamp, then good.

Q is a team.

You are retarded if you think Q is mossad, considering a majority of the Q posts expose mossad for what it truly is

Attached: less than 10.jpg (1687x1218, 443K)

It's his turn :)

Are you ever going to post that bird pic faggot?

How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?

>You moron read the fucking context of the previous posts. It's "my turn" in the leading creating investigations aspect
Keep believing that, kike Q boomer. Did you forget again who controls all western governments?

lmao. Give me a break. Q never called out Israel, never called out who controls the US gov and military... Q is nothing else than a mossad operation. And you idiots keep falling for it, no matter what happens. It's basically a cult already at this point.

Attached: 1559695704128.jpg (800x598, 126K)

The US in most cases IS mossad

Q predicted this

if there should become a new holocaust, just dont let them use it for the next 100 years as a guilt trip. like they're doing now. like they plan to do. like when they're done orchestrating this upcoming holocaust.

>posts Q shit
>boomers larpers reeeeeeeeee

Oy vey!

>still pushing this Q faggotry after years of bullshit

Attached: 1322530866068.jpg (600x997, 60K)

You might be retarded, OP - you should get that checked out

It’s real this time! Just trust the plan!

Actually the exact opposite, if you could read, you two faggots.

WE'RE FINALLY AT THE GOAL POSTS
I'VE BEEN WAITING SO FUCKING LONG
YESSSSSSS YEESSSSSSSSSSSS YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: AAAAHHHHH.png (600x376, 382K)

This

Looks like Q just reminded everyone of some major crimes by the Bidens that were never prosecuted.
So we've got that going for us.

Literally no sane, thinking person believes or trusts in Q. The whole thing reeked psyop from day one.

You are either very dense or willfully misrepresenting the message intended in the cap. Threads like this will only reinforce the belief they have that a massive shilling operation is targeting them.

Attached: 11f77630a960bdcf52b04b90d9465791b206e768b9a4a482ea32653dc9cafe8c.jpg (3648x2736, 2.18M)

user, how did you expect us to get the kikes if we didn't elect Trump?

derp

This. But people will believe Q is on their side anyway until they're dead. Sad.

Well Uh,, Gee.

Attached: Rurho.png (1618x592, 243K)

holy shit so many new Q posts!
Thanks germanon

I'm very confused--if Q is fake, there was no plan, and Trump is a cuck who deserves to get destroyed. If Trump is good, but apparent lack of success was part of a plan, then how does Q stop him? If Q is just a LARP than how does it matter at all?

Given the facts that Epstein is a Jew, that hes associated with mossad, and runs a blackmail/pedo ring, this isnt sounding the alarms of anyone else that Israel's power over the USA is slipping?

Hubris

Remember when I posted all those rare Hitler's and Nazi qts in their calm before the storm threads? Then they had to move to latechan? Kek I remember.

I also remember mollie tibbetts and the rubashkin clan.

Here to dab on ur shit senpai.

I will be accepting thank you posts for chasing them off (ALMOST) single handedly. There were some other hitlerposters and spideyposters.

They hat hot chicks in pagan or Nazi gear though. Lmao.

*They hate hot chicks in pagan or Nazi gear though*

And still you are a plebbit spaced nigger

Lmao. Am I?

I'm going to intensify my

Reddit spacing

Just for

U

Or Q is a bullshit publicity exercise and Trump is the president doing president shit.

Where did all the good people go?

Attached: 1280.png (1280x722, 794K)

Maybe I'll start fucking up all ur threads again?

i know for 100% fact it was

Q is several different people who have never met but saw that dumb schizos on this board bite super hard on disinfo and vague predictions because their lives are boring.

This nigger has not accepted Sceptallion Nux.

Attached: sceptallion001.jpg (551x549, 90K)

They got run off this board. By me.

Look at the archives. I dont lie niggas.

He is saying it's Trump's turn to lead the assault on the left, you stupid Marmeladinigger

Attached: 1562207705536.gif (477x464, 2.69M)

t. QBoomer

based

Seems kikish.
And most likely homosexual

Keep your gay club away from me faggot.

Where are the Q threads anymore?

Idc. They try and act all sekkkkret now, like were missing out on something. Kek.

Q is 100% real.

Where are the threads? Where do these screenshots come from?

Fuck off

Q was a faggot larper and only retarded lazy boomers believe his bullshit

fuck off krautroach

Here comes the PAIN

brainwashed liberals are having fits

lol

#WWG1WGA

Caspere knew this

>Muh left vs right
Okay, I'm going to get that folder full of vargchiks

Amen #WWG1WGA

only post on infinity chan

Attached: 135678.gif (500x265, 955K)

The fuck are you talking about schizo? Qniggers did nothing but read his posts.

>be patient
>trust the plan
>the storm is coming
Literally, unironically kill yourself if you've ever believed a word of what Q says. I mean it. Go find the sharpest knife in your kitchen, lay down in the bathtub, slash vertically down one arm, wait 40 seconds then call 911 and tell them you're dead so they can collect the body.

I even warned you faggots itt this time.

Your hubris will be why you will be dabbed upon.
I did warn you.

Attached: Qregimechange.png (768x380, 98K)

Oh don't wait up for me fags. Go to sleep. I'm going to raid you wikinger style. You'll be caught with your pants down

It's in my genes.

Q team

Attached: 829a2b8e-cae6-11e7-a4c6-c9ef39cc5d2e.png (829x713, 167K)

Does q ever post about mollie tibbetts or aaron rubashkin?

Really butters my bagels

Why is this krautroach so angry

Trump would have pardoned epstine if Jeff had shit on him

Like he pardoned aaron sunshine son right before mollie went missing.

Comey was in that shit too.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

Prepare to be dabbed upon.

NSA involved too, most likely. Note anti-Snowden shilling.

Sunshineson RUBASHKIN
Rubashkin sunshine son

Aaron and sholom RUBASHKIN killed Mollie tibbetts

Family patriarch Aaron Rubashkin and Rivka Rubashkin
Moshe Rubashkin, son of Aaron Rubashkin
Sholom Rubashkin, son of Moshe Rubashkin
Sholom Mordechai Rubashkin, son of Aaron Rubashkin
Yaacov Weiss, son-in-law of Sholom Mordechai Rubashkin
Milton Balkany, son-in-law of Aaron Rubashkin (married daughter Sarah Rubashkin)

Abraham Aaron Rubashkin, or Aaron Rubashkin, an ultra-Orthodox Jew, of the Lubavitcher hasidic movement, was born in the Russian town Nevel in the former Soviet Union. He is the owner of a kosher butcher shop in Brooklyn, New York, which opened in 1953. He is the head, usually referred to as "patriarch", of the Rubashkin family, dubbed the "kosher meat dynasty" by The New York Times. The Rubashkin family is a tight-knit family, well known among orthodox Jews in Brooklyn for its wealth and generosity towards Jewish causes. Rubashkin is the past or present owner and president of most of the family's businesses, many of which have faced legal problems. Most notable of those problems was Agriprocessors, once the largest kosher slaughterhouse and meat-packaging factory in the United States. Agriprocessors went into bankruptcy after the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) staged a raid of the plant known as the "Postville Raid".

Hahahahaha i had faggot as race mixer friends that believed in muh Q and worshipped Trump maybe now they will accept the JQ

wtf is going on?

Attached: georgecarphone.jpg (342x386, 28K)

How do we know, for sure, that this is actually him?

Why are you posting screenshots from that show?

Tell q to start talking about real important things.

Like mollie tibbetts.

no fucking way it's one person, you can't possibly larp this long. This shit was called out immediately despite attracting some schizos but larps around here are for fun first and foremost. Not for subversive purposes, which is exactly what Q was/is, which anyone paying attention could have and should have seen when this thing dragged out more than a couple weeks.

this user is probably somewhere near the target
could also be google, I mean this is there AI botnet training ground after all. Just think about how many truly free (or close to free) areas of the internet actually exist (with real people on them in appreciable numbers). Not fucking many. If we can be anonymous, so can anyone else.

are you dense, OP

My turn means that Trump is turning the tables on his enemies, finally.

Sweet dreams was Q telling the morons who follow him to rest easy because Trump is finally turning the tables and going on the offensive against his enemies.

I hate the boomer Q larp but this is basic comprehension using context clues.

You have completely misread that post.

>was
you mean is. he is still posting with password protected name and his own board on 8 chins. what do you think motivates him to keep larping?

>let’s go bomb iran! regime change now!
>merkel is Hitler’s daughter
>oy vey dose ebil nahtzees!
fuck off.

Money. There is all kinds of fucking merch. The Qike even has his own fucking app.

Yes Kushner is Q. That's why Q has access to high level info. That's why Podesta threatened Kushner.

Attached: kushner q.png (353x400, 143K)

>Merkel Hitler
That sounds like a conspiracy theory to me senpai

Hitler was actually the good guy btw.

and Kushner is a kike up to no good like the rest of those israeli mossad fucks.

This is correct. 10/10.

Q is a gay LARP and anyone who takes it seriously probably has sub-saharan IQ and a lust for jew jew cum.

It’s a bunch of jewish bullshit.
>Hitler was actually a one testicle meth addict rothschild jew and you definitely dont want to be an ebil nahtzee or read dose ebil books. I was shoahed six gorillion times but managed to survive by jewing so hard the masturbation machine took me on a holocoaster ride right through the wooden gas chamber door!