How much do you think he charged Epstein to rent her for the night?

How much do you think he charged Epstein to rent her for the night?

Or did he just trade her to pick one from Epstein's catalog?

Attached: 2016%2F02%2F01%2Fa9%2FDonaldTrump.02409.jpg%2F950x534__filters%3Aquality%2890%29.jpg (950x534, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/125814985/109518200-Regina-s-Story
news.vice.com/en_us/article/j59vm8/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton
liveleak.com/view?t=9Yxip_1562404220
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

trump probably kept her for himself.

She looks expensive. Probably a million per night.

this is why he's been hiding his tax returns.

Attached: 1551848762663.png (314x311, 147K)

Nah, Donald probably had to give her to epstein because Donald had to borrow money to keep from defaulting.

lol this

Trump doesn't have statues of parrots fucking at Mar-a-Lago. That's a myth.

that's Ivanka

you realize trump and his loli are sitting on that very statue in the pic...

lol this migatard cope

Attached: lolita express.jpg (1160x629, 120K)

Trade

I want you to understand the type of people youre shilling for

"And there were lots of parties! I remember I ran to the bathroom of the hotel L’Hirondellein the Queen Elisabeth Street in Knokke where a party was taking place. I was breathing heavily when I crawled towards the toilet, fighting the urge to throw up. One of the men had orally raped me pushing so deeply in my throat that I had gagged, upon which he had beaten me. After a while however he had found another victim and I had taken advantage of this to flee to the bathroom. But instead of throwing up I had started to cry uncontrollably. I was taken over completely by feelings of panic, fear and helplessness and pushed myself against the cool tiles of the bathtub. The door opened. One of the abusers entered, closed the door and sat down in front of me. I tried to stop crying but the tears kept coming. It looked as if a dike had burst inside me. He caressed my hair, whispered in a soothing way that I was safe now. “Don’t be afraid little girl, I’m with you now…” And he stroked my hair, pulled me close to him. I braced myself at first, afraid to get hit again, but his hands kept caressing me. I cried against his chest and my little eight-year-old body

>eight-year-old body

was shaking against his shoulders. I put my little arms around his neck, hesitating, and cuddled up against his body. I allowed all the pain and misery to break loose. I cried as if I would never stop, clung to him like a drowning person. Then his hand went between my legs. Suddenly, without any warning, he turned me around, made me sit on all fours and raped me. He breathed heavily when he came, pushed me away, zipped his pants and left. I had turned him on by looking to him for consolation and protection."

Regina Louf, Dutroux Affair victim. Her full testimony can be found here:

>scribd.com/document/125814985/109518200-Regina-s-Story

anyone who claims that old men fucking young women, who then have babies, increase the lifespan of the human race are not telling the truth

anyone who has sex with someone under the age of 25 must hang, anyone who is under 25 having sex must be arrested for social disorder, put into a re-education camp, and then put on a list that tracks mentally ill people for the rest of their lives

anyone who has art of paintings, whose colour configuration depicts someone under the age of 25 in a sexual or nude position must hang

anyone who has pieces of plastic or rubber or latex, whose colour configuration depicts someone under the age of 25 in a sexual or nude position must hang

anyone who has masturbation paraphernalia or toys, must hang, they are unnatural, and degenerate

That bitch needs to get deported by catapult

Bump

I couldn't give a shit about Trump, but this whole child swapping deal just seems like such an anglo/WASP sort of thing to do.

Whenever I hear someone with a trypical english protestant name, be it smith or shoemaker or mason, I automatically think "cuck"

What?

Attached: 1561737335173.jpg (540x532, 45K)

>"There is no debate over what happened," Edwards told VICE news. "I served Mr. Trump with a subpoena for deposition in 2009. He talked to me voluntarily, and consequently we withdrew the subpoena in light of his voluntarily providing information…. I can't imagine there being any dispute of any of this."
>Edwards also said that it is "obvious" Trump himself was not involved in any of Epstein's illicit activity.

>Maxwell fled the United States on the eve of her deposition and never testified in Epstein's case. In fact, several of the Jane Doe lawyers, who spoke off the record because the case is ongoing, said that every key person investigators wanted to interview — especially those with potential knowledge of what took place on St. James Island — eluded subpoenas on technical grounds.
>There was one exception: Donald Trump.

>Edwards, the lawyer for Roberts and about 10 other Jane Does, said that after he served Trump with the subpoena in 2009, Trump immediately contacted him.
>"During the conversation, Mr. Trump was open and forthright," Edwards said. "I cannot discuss the substance of the conversation. But I will say that it was obvious to me that he was in no way involved in any untoward activity."

>On October 15, 2007, the New York Post reported that Mar-A-Lago had barred Epstein because he hit on a masseuse at the club. Epstein denied to the the Post that he had been banned. One of the Jane Doe attorneys told VICE News a slightly different account, saying that he had been told Trump broke ties with Epstein after Epstein tried to pick up the underage daughter of a Mar-A-Lago club member.
news.vice.com/en_us/article/j59vm8/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton

Attached: 1562547344467 (1).jpg (1284x2872, 1.59M)

You honestly don't think that story could be describing Donald "grab em by the pussy/what we have in common is sex, but I can't say that" Trump?

A pig=a pig.

Attached: 2dq6xv.jpg (710x473, 75K)

This post has shill vibes, starting with an accusation and continuing the conversation based on the assumption that the original assertion is true.

>A pig=a pig
What are you, forty?

>young women
they're called children.

First Melania sculpture unveiled in her home country of Slovenia

liveleak.com/view?t=9Yxip_1562404220

Close. I'm 37. What's that have to do with being disgusted by man children acting like man children?

Anyone still pushing the trump-Epstein connection is a shill and they are trying to distract you from the Democrat big wigs getting taken down. Just ignore them and if you can’t remember to sage