Gives the guy that cut Epstein a deal in court a cabinet position

>Gives the guy that cut Epstein a deal in court a cabinet position
newfags will call me a shill for this

Attached: 1035002992.jpg (1200x800, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zqE4hKIP4n0
bitchute.com/video/UIAJPY0uBb44/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I doubt Trump knew the guy. He was probably recommended to Trump by Reince Priebus.

cope

why are we so concerned with only trump? Shouldn't everyone be prosecuted equally? All fields shitbad. You trash spammed this crap months ago trying to plant the seed and no one fell for it then either.

1. Everyone in DC is corrupt.
2. Epstein was let run free because he was a honeypot to film wealthy people and politicians engage in illegal sexual activities.
The trap is now sprung.

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy," Trump told New York magazine in 2002. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -

>not realizing this is how Trump exposes his enemy
imagine being this new

based and cunnypilled

give me 12 different quotes and 30 new pics and i'll believe you

S-Shill

Attached: large (1).jpg (484x468, 32K)

Trump aptly describes himself as a lover of
women, young women, and good times.

Who would have thought. Fucking ground breaking quote there.

Attached: BAT1.jpg (165x129, 8K)

human trafficking is under the jurisdiction of the Commerce Department. The Commerce Department is led by the Labor Secretary.

Attached: Alexander+Acosta2.jpg (810x455, 59K)

Stick up for one more pedo and I hope you get your cock cut off

Trump can't fire him, he isn't the president.

youtube.com/watch?v=zqE4hKIP4n0

I read that Ken Starr and Dershowitz kind of forced Acosta (is that his name?) into giving him a sweet deal. Why though?

And STILL hasn't fired him!

This is the "you're fired!" guy.

Nothing will happen. Your hope makes them laugh.

Attached: 5cb3f0efa941d.jpg (728x960, 74K)

Hahaha

What is evidence and due process hey?

Attached: 1559010852754.gif (500x346, 455K)

>Completely reasonable explanation
>"C-cope"
Pottery

But but drumpffffffff

Attached: 1562288885488.jpg (684x1024, 152K)

>Overly aggressive and accusatory
Shill

>sexualizing a 1(ONE) year old
pol shills will defend this

For who? Epstein? Let’s see how it plays out. I’m comfortable on my side. You’re on record defending Epstein now

Yup, when there’s overwhelming evidence I’m good going after a pedo. Why aren’t you??

>doesn't do a background check on a potential cabinet member
>completely reasonable

Attached: 1298416812064.png (241x320, 101K)

Requesting that people are trialed and convicted by evidence and due process is called justice.

Also lmao, "on record". To who? Japmoot?

Do you roleplay as Judge Dredd online little guy? Adorable :3

Attached: Who Would Win 06072019180104.jpg (900x700, 70K)

Attached: 1553297547279.png (800x800, 590K)

>Gives the guy that cut Epstein a deal in court a cabinet position

no you lying kike...the (((guy))) that cut the epsteen deal was (((barry krischer))) the palm beach county state attorney that just happens to be another kike

must be a coincidence right schlomo

If Epstein walks you can I told you so. If they give that billionaire the Electric chair I expect an apology

I hope we can wrap this up and get a boring white male career politician to do some real work. pence or another dull impotent would be perfect if he didn't hate gays and suck israel's dick.

"Women, on younger side" quote in 2002

2008, he's fucked up by law. If the quote came after I'd be listening.

Silly muppet.

Attached: 1560904471315.gif (276x183, 136K)

Dummy, I’m not the court of law, neither are you. I’m just voicing my opinion that Epstein is a pedo, and you think he is all good. Let’s see how it plays out

Exactly

fuck you kike...PRESIDENT TRUMP will serve 2 more terms

>I doubt Trump knew the guy.
He certainly knows him now since Miami Herald broke the story that he covered up the whole pedo ring.

*Crickets* from the "You're fired!" guy.

Trump shills will COPE!

Attached: 1550076562600.jpg (846x571, 122K)

I wasn't even the OP you were threatening to cut off cocks to. Epistein is a pedo in my eyes, trump isnt guilty from a yound women quote of anything until actual evidence comes.

Your lack of logic over emotion is showing.

Honk honk cunt

anyone who claims that old men fucking young women, who then have babies, increase the lifespan of the human race are not telling the truth

anyone who has sex with someone under the age of 25 must hang, anyone who is under 25 having sex must be arrested for social disorder, put into a re-education camp, and then put on a list that tracks mentally ill people for the rest of their lives

anyone who has art of paintings, whose colour configuration depicts someone under the age of 25 in a sexual or nude position must hang

anyone who has pieces of plastic or rubber or latex, whose colour configuration depicts someone under the age of 25 in a sexual or nude position must hang

anyone who has masturbation paraphernalia or toys, must hang, they are unnatural, and degenerate

Wrong. Everyone knows you are a shill including your self

>newfags will call me a shill for this
Jow Forums's version of "I'll probably get downvoted for this, but..."

Oh please. If Trump was a pedophile it would have already been held above his head far before this. He never would have made it to the Whitehouse to begin with if they had dirt like this on him, which is why they had to make up shit like the pee pee tape. This is just another sad attempt to bring him down by emotionally coercing the public into believing bullshit, and then shaming them when they're suspicious of it.

15yrs

Great UN flag globalist.

Trump knew him AND has since disowned him since that 2002 quote. Banned him from his clubs too for pedo shit.

Globalists though... how many times did the clintons ride his little plane?

How many times did the democrats get funds?

Beautiful. So much projection as always.

ew, I want some dull loser to methodically comb military spending and find an israel-sized hole in the deficit

I don't want the "you're fired" guy to blather nonsense and be implicated in pedophilia scandals

>prominent people on our side are so horrible that people on your side should be punished for having anything to do with anyone who ever interacted with them
Well said.

Where's the proof he banned him from mar-a-lago? Shills keep shilling this but I've never seen proof.

Attached: 1548462135823.jpg (206x244, 10K)

>YOU think pedophilia is GOOD
Always with this shit. There's a name for what this is, but I can't remember it.

pedo defender

> The quote says nothing specifically about 15 years
> quote came way before charges and talks about women
> women are not teenagers.

You are fucking retarded.

More half truths and deceptions. Also nice at pointing yourself out as a shill by saying "If you disagree you are a newfag"

>Bill made it to the white house without being exposed for a pedo
>b-b-but trump would have been exposed if it was real!!!

Attached: 1541571344918.png (250x300, 71K)

The date they give for the ban? There's pictures of him there after. Maybe Mar-a-Lago needs a wall.

They're sneaky, they'll do anything to make the opposition look bad.

If I read your Trump wrong my bad. I took that as a co-sign and a defense for Epstein. I don’t think Trump is a pedo. There’s no evidence pointing to that.

i'd also like to see this proof

Was it uh.. 20 times on record bill went on his magical plane?

If so, glad hillary lost. Imagine how protected bill would be along with all of his connections for "national security".

Yet here we are under trump getting it investigated. Beautiful.

Attached: 57333581_2209365599393394_562134506635526144_o.jpg (1078x1233, 76K)

0.5 Shekels has been deposited into your JIDF account. Keep up the good work.

reminder that trump ran an underage modeling agency

The post is about Trump's cabinet member Acosta, bogan.

>Bills people had control over the system, as has been well established
>Bill was always supposed to win and had the full support of the media
>Bill only took the fall with Monica Lewinsky after he stepped on some toes
You're at least trying, and I appreciate that.

holy cope.
Not only was it a plea deal with a shorter sentence, Epstein was allowed to leave prison for 12 hours a day before returning to his special private prison cell which was basically a second office. The victims were not informed he was walking around outside of jail.

the only proof is from a book, some random guy says it.
There have been photos of Epstein at Trump parties years after this supposed ban took place.

Yup. All this shit came out in the 00s, so how the fuck would it have affected the start of the 90s presidential run hey?

Attached: trumpdealwithit.jpg (600x600, 49K)

"iv known jeff for fifteen years"
> The quote says nothing specifically about 15 years

Attached: 1561630601603s.jpg (250x246, 6K)

Get back to me when you can remember

there is none its a quote from a book with no source

pedo defender

*fistbump*

Attached: dog_sniff.webm (240x240, 845K)

Is that blanket term meant to work like "nazi", "racist", "nigger"?

Lmao faggot.

>some guy said so I swear it's real I read it on Jow Forums!

Stay cucked boomertards. Didn't your kids ever teach you not to read everything that shows up on your facebook feed?

Attached: 1548453054887.jpg (589x939, 351K)

He's really pointing at the little blonde girl back there.
>That one, I bet she's got a real nice little kitten I can grab onto.

yep. get used to it

Yeah, i had a brain fart, i thought you we're referring to age of sexy time companions.

This is what happens when you write one word reaponses like a bigboy.

>buying into dem cope
Ooft

and yet MIGApedes will continue to deflect

wait till it comes out Pence is a gay pedo. good times

Ohhh noooo.

My feels. If only this was in person so you could attempt to shame me with the term like a passive agressive boot nugget you are.

Pitty online you just come off as on the spectrum.

Attached: 12191801_933231180065379_8653051600272569248_n.jpg.3e36cecf9fc5cb39b6f5b999e54c0e16.jpg (444x440, 43K)

at least Trump's into little girls

lmao, don’t make me defend Trump. All I’m saying is there’s more than enough evidence to prove Epstein is a Pedo, not enough to prove Trump is.

Whatever you say, gaylord.

*dap*

You literally can't explain Trump STILL NOT firing him without Trump being a member of the pedo ring.

COPE!

Incredible

Didnt parents and girls of the youth beauty pagents report 100 times that trump would barge into their changing rooms all of the time too?

Deflect what? Trump is a chad and bangs consenting women in and out of marriage?

Its not everyone's taste (these days we have literal cucks, so the left really shouldnt judge) but whats the problem?

being on that plane is proof he's a pedo, sorry friend

>not enough to prove Trump is
Yet. There's a truck load of info. that will become public soon.

yes they would

bitchute.com/video/UIAJPY0uBb44/

There was also this woman who went on CNN the other week and accused him of rape. Then said elaborated and said rape was yum yum fun fun and was totally mentally sound.

#believeher

Attached: beepbeep.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

jesus christ, i hope you're an underage troll

DESU, he's tall but ugly, and yeah, some women have gone for his money. But, he also rapes.

He said he walked into the dressing room of his 18 and up pageant. Again, it’s despicable but is completely different than what Epstein is accused of

>It is even said
So Trump is basically admitting that he has no personal knowledge, but has heard rumors.

Attached: 40FC6497-DA1C-48A4-8C56-AC2E08D42762.jpg (594x417, 47K)

Cool, as soon as it prints I’m in.

Brainlets won’t understand that by promoting him to the position of head of department of labor (a meme cabinet spot) he took away his ability as AG for Florida to hold back, hide and destroy and of the pertinent evidence to Epstein’s past discretions which means they’ll easily make their way in the evidence locker for this round of charges

>inb4 double jeopardy

Technically Epstein never went to trial so the evidence can be reused to prove his deranged disgusting behavior

I guess, I’m not against judging Epstein before the verdict, I’m just not willing to say Trump is a pedophile without more proof

>ID says cunt

Acosta did a pretty good job with FIU law.