There’s a reason why both democrats and republicans were on Epstein’s flight logs

There’s a reason why both democrats and republicans were on Epstein’s flight logs

Attached: F66AD92F-7FE2-4054-8A73-129CDD623058.jpg (828x761, 133K)

He's mossad.
Any other interpretation is naive.

>class
it's about power, you morons. at a certain point wealth becomes meaningless, as people with power can take it from you. the only thing that protects wealth, REAL wealth, is power.

I guess George Lucas was right all along. Maybe shitlibs quoting pop culture isn’t far off.

J_ws?

accusations are decades old
Epstein denies the charges
dindu nuffin

Attached: DSL.jpg (480x360, 17K)

A jew. I'm shocked.

Attached: fellow white people.png (5049x2526, 1.83M)

She’s catholic. She writes for the Washington Post specifically about religion

>both democrats and republicans were on Epstein’s flight logs
Source?

Class is power, it's not just money (and money at a certain point just gets used for buying power anyway.) Running a big company basically means you have a lot of slaves.

>listening to women
>on twitter, no less

>Class is power
Lol no. The French revolution already proved that lower classes can easily go against the "power". Power is Power

>jewish people did things and their loyalty to their tribe transcends partisanship

>rich people are loyal to each other

ahhaahhahaahahahahaha
Fuck off.

Only a woman could sit there and say "Class is the problem" and just leave it there. Don't investigate further! LMAO

>employees are slaves
ahahhahahahahahahahaha your kind are so fucking irrelevant.

This is accurate. Mossad had him or made him. Jews are disgusting pedos and they have been using pedo black mail to ruin democracies all over the world. They bait low tier politicians with kids...get recordings then tell them they will be made into major politicians. These sick fucks go for it again and again. ANY politician backed by Jews is a pedo. Mark my words.

She's sort of right.
It's all a power play to these people. They enjoy shattering a young soul. It strokes their ego.

Attached: pedos in the bible.png (978x44, 9K)

This is one thing the marxists had right. It is about social class. It's the same class of super rich globalist leaping from one capital to the other that causes problems to every western nation.

Gender is not a class.
Sexual orientation is not a class.

Leftist nowadays just wants you to get fucked by a transwoman instead of not being getting fucked.

Communists use to send doctors spreads pigs feces on corn fields. That kind of stuff. This is essentially what we would be doing if we were to get rid of the globalist hyperclass.

s/class/jews/

She explains partisanship because I did not know what it was but what is this I. E. Abbreviation

Daily reminder: Epstein is a jew who was just doing what jews have done since time immemorable; blackmail powerful people.

We are not completely ignorant of this. We hate capitalist Jews after all.

Classes have a common culture, common way of thinking. Classes are a network of people. Which makes any conspiracies plausible by the way.

>Left
>Right
>Class
>(((Bruenig)))
It's hilarious the hoops people will jump through to avoid saying Jews lel. I sometimes look at shit like American urban planning and wonder
>Hmm...
>How much of this is just the result of niggers nogging and nobody being able to admit it
>So they turn everything else inside out and upside down in order to deal with the nigger problem without actually dealing with the nigger problem
>Then subsequent generations are left with miles of urban sprawl and no idea why, since all historical records are full of bullshit post-rationalization and no one actually discussed the issue openly
and shit like this makes me wonder basically the same thing about modern English.
>Hmm
>I wonder how much of the loss of common social context is just because people can't say Jews and nobody is able to admit it
>So they have to turn everything else inside out and upside down in order to say Jews without actually saying Jews
>Then subsequent generations are left with a language full of empty words and phrases and anything someone tries to say will be interpreted differently by everyone hearing it, and everything from before the linguistic shift will have lost all meaning

anyone who claims that old men fucking young women, who then have babies, increase the lifespan of the human race are not telling the truth

anyone who has sex with someone under the age of 25 must hang, anyone who is under 25 having sex must be arrested for social disorder, put into a re-education camp, and then put on a list that tracks mentally ill people for the rest of their lives

anyone who has art of paintings, whose colour configuration depicts someone under the age of 25 in a sexual or nude position must hang

anyone who has pieces of plastic or rubber or latex, whose colour configuration depicts someone under the age of 25 in a sexual or nude position must hang

anyone who has masturbation paraphernalia or toys, must hang, they are unnatural, and degenerate

Yep. For once I don't think this is tinfoil hattery.

Oh jesus christ, what disgusting bullshit

Found the Jew

More like loyalty to the tribe.

Not very often I see something intelligent on here. Thanks OP you weren’t a faggot today.

How schizo.

Her last name sounds like a jap calling a black man extremely dark "ees a brue nig"

They tend to be mutually exclusive.
Power means nothing without money to ensure others help you maintain it. And the power can be used to obtain money.
Running out of either risks losing both.

Oi m8, you got a loicence for them thoughts?

Attached: chronic treatment.gif (329x302, 6K)

Attached: 1555076213855.jpg (500x499, 82K)