WEEKLY REMINDER

My favourite thing to see online is this whole concept of "white genocide". Who is it, exactly, who is genociding white people?
Out of every race of people save a few (like the Japanese), whites are the only race of people who just decide to not have kids en masse.
Out of every race of people, white people, when you raise the subject of personally having children, will tell you:
>muh economy
The economy is worse in all the third world countries with eight kids per family.
>muh degeneracy
Blacks have kids despite that.
>muh environment
So?
>muh comfort
The argument of a child.
>muh feminism
Everything you can complain about for white women goes double for blacks. They still have plenty of kids.

White people aren't being genocided, they're committing mass suicide because they're overgrown babies. Watch people call me a shill because they can't prove me wrong. How many "white nationalists" have children?

White people deserve to go extinct. You're the human equivalent of the giant panda.

Attached: yakub.png (402x600, 169K)

How many times are you going to post this, Pajeet

As long as it takes for you to learn, wh*Toid.

Attached: 1557620810679.jpg (1242x1540, 1.61M)

The reason "white genocide" is an observable phenomenon isn't because of low birth rates, it's because every white country is flooding with non-whites that are replacing them. Having fewer children for a few generations would normally mean society would adapt to a slightly lower population. Instead, because non-whites artificially inflate the countries' populations, there's no adaptation, they just start to be replaced.

I wonder how white """people""" manage to recover from these threads

So... why don't you all have six children?

Because most white people are still naive and bluepilled, and that's not good.

Because white people have made life comfortable to enjoy as an adult, making raising a large family focused on children unappealing. This would normally be okay, but as I said, their countries are also full of impoverished darkies who are replacing them with kids paid for by the white families' taxes.

And... you're helpless to fix this?
>This would normally be okay
White people.

Unless it's a trend that continues for 1000 generations, it's not a problem. A few generations of negative growth isn't bad. Overpopulation is bad. We shouldn't be trying to fit 100 billion people on the Earth. I think white people should stop aiding African births and survival and crack down on Mexican immigrants though.

>And... you're helpless to fix this?
I don't control the culture, fren. (((Hollywood))) does.

>I am such an NPC that hollywood controls me and my race entirely like a sled team of servile dogs
that is honestly fucking sad

Attached: 1544684587308.jpg (1600x1200, 221K)

Imagine being a neo-Malthusian in the current year.
So wh*Te dogs are so superior that they have no agency.

Go lick a penis, leafy

Why are Americans so obsessed with penises?

>Imagine being a neo-Malthusian in the current year.
Just stating facts. We don't need more people of any kind in the world, we just need less brown people in white countries and no financial aid for them in their own countries.

>Who is it, exactly, who is genociding white people?
Bait

Why are leaves so in favor of cucked leaders?

Attached: 1560840678985.jpg (517x650, 78K)

Do you at least get paid for this? It would be pretty pathetic otherwise. I'd understand if you at least made money off of this.

At current birth rates you will be a brown country even with zero immigration.
>no argument whatsoever
Okay.

I want a reeses peanut butter cup now

I will be paid in the afterlife for preaching the truth to the wretched cave-spawn of Yakub.

Attached: yakubmakerandcreatorofthedevil.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

All hail Yakub and the evil albanoids.

nice try CSIS

Attached: 1538080386594.jpg (728x546, 52K)

You voted for Obama. Twice.

Attached: 1549294569020.jpg (768x1024, 138K)

Story of the wh*Te race.

>At current birthrates you'll be a brown country even with zero immigration
???????????
Are you retarded?

Gave me a hardy chuckle. Impressive shitpost.

...Most children born in the USA last year were not white.

I dont really understand this. White population will decline with or without inmigrants, so what is the difference?

That's my point. There is no white genocide.

>White people just decided not have kids one day.

Attached: 1542922555880.jpg (495x638, 46K)

Yes, exactly. Glad you are able to keep up.

Attached: engineer.jpg (260x330, 9K)

fuck you nigger
sage

Declining isn't the same as extinction. It's ridiculous to think that white people would continue having fewer and fewer kids until no white people are left at all, rather than it just being a circumstantial occurrence with a sample size of 1 or 2 generations. The reason immigration is important in this is that it creates no need, as far as the country itself is concerned, for future generations of white people to have kids. Look at Japan. They've had declining birthrates for about a generation or two just like us, but since Japan is vast majority Japanese, they have government programs encouraging Japanese to have children. The solution in white countries has been "just bring in brown people"

Main fleet admiral.

You can have kids.
This is the problem with the whole concept.

It isnt white genocide its white suicide.
You complain all day about forces you cant control it's no better than talk of the patriarchy.

Immigration hasn't stopped it wont stop it's happened since before your parents were in this country.

You just haven't been doing your part and its cope. Sad!

Attached: 1560903005541.png (720x717, 565K)

Fag,the last time white pplz had agency they invadez and genocided 100 mil of You shitstains piss off already

I blame the sustained propaganda campaigns aimed at white people to not have kids, while rewarding non-whites for having as many kids as possible.