Nebraska woman, 24, who vanished after a Tinder date was found cut up into 14 pieces - as lawyer for man, 52...

>Nebraska woman, 24, who vanished after a Tinder date was found cut up into 14 pieces - as lawyer for man, 52, on trial for her murder argues death was an accident from a consensual sex fantasy
>Sydney Loofe, 24, was found dead in Omaha, Nebraska in December 2017
>Her dismembered body was found in garbage bags and dumped in a field
>Aubrey Trail, 52, and his girlfriend Bailey Boswell, 25, are both charged with first-degree murder in Loofe's death
>During Trail's murder trial on Monday, the court heard that Loofe had been cut into 14 different pieces and she showed signs of a struggle
>Defense attorneys argued that the injuries sustained in the struggle could have resulted from 'rough, consensual sex'
>Loofe vanished after going on a Tinder date with Boswell
>Three women testified last week that Trail and Boswell would lured them into his sex cult via Tinder and convince them he was a vampire who could read minds

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7225967/Nebraska-woman-vanished-Tinder-date-cut-14-pieces.html

Attached: 15792066-7225967-image-a-5_1562617687360.jpg (306x529, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7225967/Nebraska-woman-vanished-Tinder-date-cut-14-pieces.html
patch.com/massachusetts/foxborough/film-michelle-carter-texting-suicide-case-debuting-hbo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>only chads get laid on tinder

Attached: 15792108-7225967-image-a-12_1562617851149.jpg (306x427, 23K)

>Aubrey Trail, 52, and his girlfriend Bailey Boswell, 25, are both charged with first-degree murder in Loofe's death. Right photo courtesy of 1011 News

Attached: 15791024-7225967-image-m-11_1562617844004.jpg (306x427, 21K)

>During Trail's murder trial on Monday, the court heard that Loofe had been cut into 14 different pieces. Her body also showed signs that she had struggled prior to her death, including a torn ear lobe and bruising on her thighs, wrists and head

Attached: 15792192-7225967-image-a-21_1562618056875 (1).jpg (634x515, 47K)

She's 24? Looks like mid to late 30s. Why do white women age like shit now?

>The last time anyone heard from Loofe was on November 15 when she posted a picture of herself to Snapchat, captioning the image: 'Ready for my date'

Attached: 15599832-7210515-The_last_time_anyone_heard_from_Loofe_was_on_November_15_when_sh-a-50_1562181976227 (306x545, 38K)

This roastie balding and all wrinkled and fucked up

who gives a fuck?

Maybe it was consensual. Women can consent to whatever they want, including being murdered. As long as it's their choice.

That high forehead ewwwwww

No way she's 24.

She's also balding like crazy.

Her too!

Drugs and them trying to be men

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7225967/Nebraska-woman-vanished-Tinder-date-cut-14-pieces.html

That pic with its caption is hilarious. I see people all the time and have to wonder at what point before they left the house looking like that did they peer in the mirror and say, "yep - good to go!"

how many of those 14 pieces were her forehead?

what do you mean now?
the ageing process hasn't changed.

we just have more images.

so underaged.

Remember Michelle? She got her hair cut off.

patch.com/massachusetts/foxborough/film-michelle-carter-texting-suicide-case-debuting-hbo

Attached: KYS.png (689x690, 463K)

I had a girlfriend once who I am convinced wanted me to kill her.

I mean, you tell me: the last three movies she picked before we broke up were Secretary, Star 80 and They Shoot Horses, Don't They?

Attached: GloriaTrillo.png (640x457, 263K)

>Remember Michelle? She got her hair cut off.

It's something they do just before they hit the wall, almost like you buckle up before you drive.

>Three women testified last week that Trail and Boswell would lured them into his sex cult via Tinder and convince them he was a vampire who could read minds

Attached: 1562612771638.jpg (540x720, 33K)

>Nebraska

Did she get corn-cobbed like Mollie Tibbets?

ive had a few sexual encounters with women where they wanted to be choked and borderline abused. i dont get it

how did that fat old fuck get 2 young girls?

fuck tinder, btw
reap what you sow

he chopped her up into 14 pieces, he is a chad my man

Criminally underrated

fourteen pieces. that is part of a ritual. it has to do with regeneration.

this was a ritual murder.

omaha nebraska has been home to dark, dark occult shit for a long time. look into boystown and the franklin scandal. there are other occult epicenters. chicago illinois, charleston south carolina, tulsa oklahoma, vancouver british columbia, etc....

Shit happens

The girls are ugly.

She paid the vampire toll

>cut into 14 pieces

That forehead mustve been 13 of em. Jesus christ.

damn she gonna be a vampire

Fuckin kek

Attached: 1432593550993.gif (307x230, 451K)

Ive seen him before, i know it.

Attached: kek.jpg (604x340, 17K)

Birth control and make up.

you can't consent to being murdered dumbfuck

Thanks guys. Its been a fuckin shitty day.

S

im not at all an expert in the occult, and as a Christian i believe it is fucking dangerous. ive just read a shitton, including actually putting in work in looking thu library and archived info, particularly ritual crime and ritual abuse in certain regions, so i know a little bit.

vampire cults do exist. they are fucking warped weirdos. some are just larp but others are extremely deep into obscure forms of satanism and it is fucked up.

the guess about regeneration is juat that, a guess, as i dont know the technics of the million occult groups and splinter groups. i do know though that the number 14 and the dissection of the body in this way is tied to osiris. the body parts were gathered by isis and with a new fashioned phallus, osiris was revivified.

that is my hunch.

stay away from the occult many never found their way out and died. God help them. it leads to insanity, misery, and suicide/death

This vampire feasts on the grease of bacon double cheeseburgers

the fact that this woman went on a date with this guy just speaks volume about the desperation of the average white 20s woman. fking marry these women and fix them lads or we're gonna go extinct. grow some balls and talk to them. Believe you're the shit and you will be

Lol she looks like a bird. Nigger probably thought he was just cooking up chicken.

>loofe
Bitch deserved death

>patch.com/massachusetts/foxborough/film-michelle-carter-texting-suicide-case-debuting-hbo
poor girl.

Her head is now completely fucked especially after being fucked in every hole by butches, trannies, and lesbians. Just look at her dead cold eyes. She probalby knows she has aids.

And all because she decided to go out with a beta.

Attached: 1561170108844m.jpg (1024x777, 66K)

Attached: 279351804352.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Female lives aren't of much value, and this hideous woman's life is of no value. He ought to be set free

>Woman
>24 years of age
>Goes on date for hookups
>Ends as chopped meat.
Ahahahahaha.

All these flags making fun of her. This is sad, I dont give a fuck how edgy people are trying to be, she looks full of hope in that picture even if her motives were corrupt and that's supposedly a short time before she was murdered and stuffed in bags like a pile of old clothes. What even is this world any more

52 is peak attractiveness to women.

>Even if her motives where corrupt

Attached: 1481101631187.png (740x600, 130K)

Certain types of women love violent psychopaths.

She looks weird.
Too bad she thought cell phone world is safe.
It isn't.

I agree. She just looks a bit weird. No reason to trick someone into getting killed. It shows that this world is what I say it is, an evil ant-farm for humans run by sick-minded evil freaks with advanced technology and blood-thirsty souls.

>The World is...

Attached: 1557799650502.png (700x700, 615K)

>body was found in garbage bags and dumped in a field
Lol. Fits the value of a worthless whore.
Was she?

>date with a man 30 years older than you
Seems legit and not like a potential sugar daddy whore at all.

White knighting literal whore. The west is lost.

And its only going to get worse.

Enjoy!

Attached: 1562614811513.jpg (334x506, 28K)

bitch looks like Lex Luthor in a 2 dollar wig

that is fucking awful. it took me a minute to resist laughing. but i got it under control. anyways, you're a fucking scumbag.

>inb4 newfag detected
>inb4 welcome to Jow Forums
>inb4 you all know that comment was a masterpiece and is still fucked up at the same time

Attached: 1544661199852.png (257x265, 119K)

That's a fivehead.

Hahahaha geez man dont get so bent outta shape, bentson.

Attached: 48b335bae483a77e303f8f6602a46490.350x199x1.jpg (350x199, 14K)

Damn I live here an I didn’t even know about that

Checked.

Yes. It happens every year

Attached: checked.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Kek

>ayy lmao ready for my date with the humans

Fucking niggers I hate everyone give me money cause I'm a nignog useless fuckfog gutcancer fuck everyone nigger shit fuck exploding knees fuck cancer nigger fuck you

Attached: 1560279506958.jpg (808x1024, 101K)

Not trying to be mean but you can almost see the low intelligence on her face. It's darwism at work.

the numbers and keks in this thread man. i think he just might be here.

Attached: ayy.png (500x566, 75K)

Female Yakub.

>after a Tinder date was found cut up into 14 pieces
>as lawyer for man, 52, on trial for her murder argues death was an accident from a consensual sex fantasy

Who the fuck she had sex with? Pinhead?

Attached: Pinhead.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

She played with her box wrong in front of him?

Have your you, fucking a!

50 years ago men were allowed to cruise the main strip and list after high school girls..

They would get in your hot rod you would fuck them without a condom until pregnant and then marry..

Women age like shit because a 24 year old woman should already have three kids and be past her prime.. because she is

More like she opened the box very well.

Attached: You opened the box... Have a you.webm (1280x720, 1.12M)

She was born ugly, like a lot of losers here. Sad. Many cases.

I Dismember Mama
A straight to the drive-in movie where your girl wound up in your lap ten minutes into it.

Well, he wasn't lying...

Edward Scissorhands

>darwism

Underrated

What if that guy falls on his head? Doesn't he die?

some women like it rough

A straight into hell.

His pain is pleasure. Seriously go watch hellraiser, good horror film.

It's not about pain, it's about a nail in his brain.

probably harvested her adrenochrome to sell to elites

>24
That bitch looked like she was 40 and about to hit menopause

>accident from a consensual sex fantasy
dunno - some chicks do get pretty turned on by being chopped up into little pieces.

Attached: chopped2.jpg (635x480, 73K)

I don't know if Pinhead is a physical being, so maybe he can't die. Hellraiser I and II are pretty good, but III and forward are belongs in the trash.

Attached: 1561592960342.jpg (494x600, 36K)

True crime expert here.

This is what happened.

They had their date. She went into it knowing she was meeting up with a couple that was into some kinky shit. Mainly bondage and bdsm. Also some kinda drug use was an incentive to go. Id bet crack or meth

They all get together and do some drugs and start to get it on. Forehead girl gets tied up and fucked hard. (Hence the bruising on the wrists and thighs).

But the couple goes too far. Fueled by drugs, they literally choke Forehead to death while fucking her.

The actual murder was unintentional.

The Murders panic and don't know what to do. They think they can chop Forehead up, and no one will ever find or identify the Forehead if they toss it out in a field. But they were wrong.

The mind control vampire bs is just bs made up by the desperate defense team

Thank you for listening. Like comment subscribe and share.

Bonus fact.. The ugly ass guy is only able to court 2 women at once because he has access to drugs and some money. I wouldn't be surprised if he even dealt some of the drugs. Even the ugliest ass drug dealers get women because drug addicted women love free drugs

can you faggots even fucking read.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

been thinking of an almost identical scenario this whole time

Attached: this.gif (319x144, 950K)

9 inches of cock, if you haven't figured it out by now is all that matters.

I used to know a woman that was married to a short Mexican, the guy looked like shit, short and stocky the woman swear that she would never leave her husband no matter what, one time I asked her if it was about the dick, she told me the guy had 7 and 3/4 fat dick and she told me yes it was all about the dick, I told her I had a 5 and 1/2 and if that would be enough for her, she laughed out loud and told me she wouldn't even give me a chance.

Is all about measurements bro

why white bithes head be lookin like dis

Attached: img_6370.jpg (3888x2592, 839K)

Never use tinder.

always good when my city makes the news