Do you obese Amerimutts call this food?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-08 at 10.16.47 PM.png (271x394, 150K)

you forgot your memeflag kike

That's a pre-meal snack.

Attached: 1562028971194.jpg (444x460, 78K)

Though there is a lot of appalling food and snacks over there, I have to admit to the occasional envy of having the CHOICE to be a fucking pig.
The selection of snacks here is pretty abysmal, by comparison.

Fast Food is just memes at this point. The only place I eat with a drive-thru is in-n-out, and chick-fil-a. Every other place is complete garbage, and it has nothing to do with nigger employees. In-n-out hires all kinds of niggers, but is somehow able to find black people that aren't garbage and have a solid work ethic.

I'm on holiday in the states
Have you burgers noticed that this place
is overrun with pavement apes?

Yes, so does pic related

Attached: kfc-philippines-chaco.jpg (758x397, 76K)

Good cover story. Just remember the flag next time; it’ll be better. Maybe tomorrow?

where you at?

you're using American spelling and wording.

Why do non-American faggots like to bitch about our Chad eating habits?
Yes you weak twinks, we like eating ridiculous foods that taste good, get the fuck over it.
Rent free.

I would unironically eat one right now.

More closer to gamer fuel but I’ll accept

Attached: 3FC20CC5-978D-46C6-95BF-5A42C48045CD.jpg (845x960, 587K)

I can't even look at this.

Attached: 1540733880001.jpg (720x450, 31K)

Taco bell sold this exactly same thing a couple years ago. That shit was fucking tits dude.

Attached: Taco_Bell_Corp_NakedChicken.0.jpg (1200x800, 75K)

KFC has been shit for years.

Also I’ve seen some commercials for this product. They are mostly aiming at kids from what I’ve seen.

cant believe i missed this. also, i heard the kfc commercial for this shit on the radio a few minutes ago, decided to ctrl f for a thread and here we are. i cant recall the last time i felt shame

Taco bell and KFC are the same company. Aren't megacorporation's great?

>KFC

Only niggers go to KFC. Speaking of niggers. How much would obesity rates drop if they vanished?

Doesn’t look to bad

Attached: 5567E98D-5F3F-498D-B32D-84065AD84D25.png (320x306, 93K)

Should've called it
>The Donald

this

What’s the markup on this shit?

By eating at Taco Bell, you are supporting KFC. By supporting KFC, you are supporting niggers.

Kill yourself, nigger lovers. Always remove the traitors first.

Yeah looks tasty desu

why is chick-fil-a only in the us? is it good? are they overrated?

Just eat cheese, honey and cured meats for snacks. Grains and oxidized vegetable oils make you sick.

yes, your country is perfect, every single user who dares to criticize anything about it is a kike, jew, mossad, incel, nigger, cia, glowie, faggot, reddit and whatever else.

finally someone who understands

How’s the weather in Tel Aviv?

I like flamin hot cheetos with hot sauce, lemon juice and jalapeño

You can use any search engine to find about it on your own.

I don't think that's quite how it works.

What the fuck would you expect, detective dipshit? South African English?

Biggest burger I ever had was in England. Some of the fucking greasiest food, too: massive portions.
Most of the people there, ethnics aside, were visibly overweight.

Reviewbrah said it was good so I’ll believe him

more like breakfast

Chick-fil-a has standards. Or at least they pretend to. They even put profits towards an organization attempting to keep homosexual marriage illegal. That’s a true American chain and I love every fucking bite of it.

>why is chick-fil-a only in the us?
No idea. Probably because God hates fags or something and thats why the French will never get one.
For fast food it's pretty good. What really makes them good are the sauces. Polynesian sauce is God tier.

Attached: polynesian.jpg (1600x1067, 188K)

I think it's weird too, but I guarantee it's fucking delicious. That being said, I think I can live without it, but come on, you know it tastes good.

yup. Chicken, corn, cheese. What else do you want?

Muttmericans are truly the cancer of the west

What does reviewbrah say about this?

Their chicken is really fresh. That is what makes em stand out

yes, the taco bell/KFC in the same building is the best thing about road trips in america.