Why are non whites so loud?

This even includes Asians. I moved out to the west coast for work. Worst thing I've ever done. I am going back to the Midwest ASAP.

>beaners playing their music 24/7 all day and night at full volume. Doing their little girl high mini people high pitched scream whenever they get the chance to, breaking beer bottles in the street, the women yelling like crows, and the retarded screams of their litter/children everywhere from the Doctors office to restaurants.

They obviously don't go to work. They're either criminals or living off of our tax dollars if they can stay awake all night and party every night.

>crazy niggers yelling in the streets, malls, restaurants, everywhere you go. Playing rap music from their vehicles full volume in front of your residence

That's a given

>Asians always speaking at full volume in their language that always sounds like cats and dogs are fighting. Always doing loud and unnecessary over the top things to gather attention to validate their materialistic existence.

I can run back to the Midwest, but when even the Midwest gets flooded by these savages, where will there be left to run to? Does one have to go out deep into the wilderness to escape this?

Attached: th.jpg (474x347, 24K)

That's why we need to keep the Midwest white.

You're just a pussy m8

To make themselves heard and noticed?

>west coast
Do that mean California?

People who get scared by loud noises often are low T

Attached: classroom.webm (1920x720, 2.89M)

why are whites so timid and high inhibition?

Attached: 1525789163412.jpg (640x640, 79K)

those are Chinese people or South East Asians.
Manchus, Koreans and Japanese tend to quite quiet.

God damn you sound like a little bitch.lp

My experience:
Spics let their kids run around like wild animals; speak no English whatsoever; don't know how to do basic shit like use the button at a crosswalk or know when to go. Not even joking.

Asians are like animals in a different way. They also don't speak English, but will unironically burp and fart next to you, even in theaters, obligating you to confront them. Put their feet up on tables in public places. They have zero awareness, don't move to the side on walkways and will just walk into you if you don't move. As you might expect they drive like they're the only ones on the road and if you don't want to crash into them then that's your problem and you just have to put up with their shit.

Attached: 1561453685788.png (563x806, 257K)

Japanese are so quiet if you start talking on the train or bus they give you a dirty look. Even if you're trying to be quiet. In the night trains it's absolutely silent. Japanese are quieter than pretty much anyone though.

Chinese are loud because too many people talking at the same time all the time so in their homeland they must yell or cant be heard.

That's only because they got ATB'd. The bombs actually made Jap dick even smaller and Jap pussy more tighter.

eat my shit burger fucker

Just get ear pro, faggot

Your women are mine, Nippon man.

I moved from a 90% white town to a diverse area last year. It's shocking how terrible the driving is. People pulling out of busy lots into fast traffic, cutting across 3 lanes at a 45 degree angle. Pedestrians will jaywalk across busy 6 lane roads with their toddlers.

whites are loud as fuck though.

This has the bonus of making sure your eardrums are protected in the event of a firefight

Beaners are the fucking worst. I grew up in a >99% white town in Ohio and moved to Colorado for school, and down here it seems like every fucking time I go to the doctor or the grocery store or wherever else there's always some fucking mystery meat shitskins there doing some obnoxious shit while what few whites there are around just look sullen and try to ignore them. I wanted them to leave but I definitely didn't hate them until I came down here. Colorado is a good name for this shithole.

What a get to waste on a retard such as yourself.

Attached: Angry Bird.jpg (412x430, 29K)

Look at what non-whites want
>Muh representation
>Muh marginalized voices
>Muh our turn to talk
>Muh your turn to sit down
>Muh we need to show people
>Muh people need to hear
>Muh nigger month
>Muh pride month
>Muh whitewashing
>Muh no such thing as blackwashing
>Muh *clap* fucking *clap* this *clap* fucking *clap* shit
etc. Everything non-whites do is with the aim of being louder, more visible, etc than others. It's literally what drives them. They don't care about building a better world or any of the stupid shit that their white leftist enablers claim to care about. What to black men do if and when they actually make it big? Do they help others? Do they even help other blacks? No. They use their position to boast and brag and swag around and anything else to ensure that people are seeing them and hearing them, not "looking at" and "listening to", as there is no content, but purely to indulge in the desire to be noticed. It's just attention whoring. There is no greater achievement in their eyes than being seen or heard.

Same shit happens in caserios, every time we go in to do work (usually repair stuff they break) there's always some 300 pound hambeast screaming her lungs out while some regetton music is blasting out of an apartment or a car. You don't see that shit too often outside of the caserios or the really ghetto hoods, shit where I live isn't even a controlled access hood it's just a street filled with working class folk, been living here close to eight years now and I've yet to hear anyone blasting music or being disrespectful to their neighbors or crap like that.

>What to black men do if and when they actually make it big? Do they help others? Do they even help other blacks? No. They use their position to boast and brag and swag around and anything else to ensure that people are seeing them and hearing them, not "looking at" and "listening to", as there is no content, but purely to indulge in the desire to be noticed. It's just attention whoring.

Attached: 1485484124561.gif (300x186, 446K)

ahhhh sookie sookie

Stupid fucking chink. I bet you are an incel, right?

I went to Costco today, it was a fucking nightmare.

Chinks as far as the eye can see, I can hear spit being hocked, constant sneezing and throat clearing. Treating the trolleys like bumper carts.....I fucking hate this.

They leave salt and pepper packets everywhere and there are fries everywhere on the floor and stepped on by chinks without a care in the world.

fucking insects.

Nice projection my low I.Q. non-white savages. The word "scared" was never even implied, let alone mentioned, so I'll take it as a projection from you all. The problem here is the lack of peace, the lack of quiet to read a book, have a discussion, or rummage through one's own thoughts without hearing "epaleh epaleh arrivah" or "bix nood MUFFUGAH"

There's a right time and place for everything. I can be loud at my friends house when we're all drinking and watching a fight on a Saturday night. The problem is you low I.Q. animals are like this 24/7 because you never use your brains and expect no one else to. I might need to have some quiet when doing paperwork, studying, or writing material.