This is art

Attached: MODERNART.png (1069x730, 721K)

surely these won't be drawn by modern artists and claimed that they're by children

You may not like it but this is what is happening at the border

Attached: 190703133911-01-cbp-child-detention-drawings-exlarge-169 (1).jpg (780x438, 60K)

Attached: 190703134026-02-cbp-child-detention-drawings-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 74K)

>even in their drawings they're climbing the fence

They made him literally hitler.
Just like hitler there will be frabricated evidence to demonize him im the eyes of the new generations, while some of the people who lived during this time will still support him, at the same time libshits will say he was literally hitler

How horrible! These children aren't even given blankets large enough to cover their feet and they're forced to sleep upside-down against the wall? This has to stop immediately, don't forget the holocaust.

Well if their stupid fucking parents didn't think they wouldn't get caught illegally being here this wouldn't be a problem. It's not the U.S.' Fault these criminals got caught breaking our laws.

It is tho. I may not like immigrants but it is art.

Quick, let's personalize the illegals for votes.

then they should fucking go home

Let's see Patrick Nagel's interpretation of the Custody Camps.

Attached: duran-duran-rio-cover.jpg (450x449, 40K)

>COHEN

EVERY GOD DAMN TIME

>despite all my rage I'm still just a spic in a cage

isn't the Smithsonian taxpayer funded?

See, goy? You're on the wrong side of history and 100 years from now people will be gawking at how evil you were!

Attached: zT9Q1dT.png (586x588, 168K)

it's weird how white kids in public schools draw the same things

was it crafted with the migrant children's feces and urine? only then will it be considered modern art.

Attached: BASbrick.png (596x785, 257K)

DESPERATE

Little beaner even had the gumption to draw the CBP officer smugly grinning at them. All it’s missing is a mildly retarded middle aged Mestizo woman slurping from a toilet bowl and AOC wagging her finger.

neither of us will be here in 100 years, so what fucking difference does it matter?

That shit is so fucking fake.
Imagine falling for this.

Attached: 1401878625474.jpg (300x902, 115K)

Why is abortion still a thing?

Its time for common sense abortion laws, and to ban bump stocks

Please dont complain about deporting children if you support murdering them (abortion). You are standing on a mountain of dead kids while you sermonize about being compassionate to kids.

Adults selling their political shit with "art made by kids" happens all the time.
See The Diary of a Young Girl

Kids don't draw lines like that, fucking fake and gay

That looks like green marker on professional quality canvas. Usually you have to go to a specific kind of store to get your hands on something like that, interesting..

why didn't they do this 5 years ago?

Attached: 1529303565168.jpg (1125x1653, 152K)

Why can't the US have disincentives against illegal immigration?

Great, so now we spend tax money on spic scribbles, fml.

Pathetic

they're doing the same tactics as the Jews did in the 1940's to get the holocaust myth rolling.

Wait, what's to stop us from making our own and sending them in?

Attached: animu question 15.jpg (612x716, 313K)

JESUS CHRIS WHAT ARE THEY MAKING THEM DO???? ITS ANOTHER CHAMBER OF ROTATING BLADES@!!!!

Why is it on canvas?
The reflections on are the same you would get from a painting. Not a picture drawn on a crappy piece a paper you would give to a little beaner illegal
Not to mention how they are all basically parallel to the image the media would like to be on everyone's minds
Too convent for my taste

Fucking weaksauce, need gas chambers or pits full of spikes or some shit.

Why is it paint on canvas? Or maybe it's marker, I'm not sure.

beaners are the only thing lower than niggers

>listening to children

harsh