Thoughts on cigars? I think they're pretty based to smoke every now and then

Thoughts on cigars? I think they're pretty based to smoke every now and then.

Attached: 01CEC840-4F91-4081-A76A-8AB2644F4470.jpg (992x659, 174K)

twice a month, only after work.
pair with scotch, single malt whiskey, or brandy.

Till you have a throat cancer.

Tobacco is for corniggers.

kike
I bet you believe Steve Jobs died of
>pancreatic cancer
too

It won't happen to me.

you'll get hooked. like me. my advice is avoid all tobacco products.

I smoked them after I turned 18 but I stopped because I didn’t want to stunt my brain development and lower my impulse control

Excellent when paired with a drink. I smoke one every now and again, maybe like 8-10 a year because I don’t smoke in the cold months.
A good Old Fashioned or Martini goes fuckin great with some Dominican tobacco

Imagine being this fucking retarded

Recently got into them. They are pretty goddamn relaxing. I’m going to Vegas soon and am bringing a bunch, then I probably won’t smoke any again for some time. Whiskey and cigars are just a feel good time.

Cigars are old school
Old school 4 lyf
Take it ease

Attached: 047C3C70-02A1-47B4-A7FE-1DE21805AD7D.gif (400x302, 860K)

What’s your point?

>falling for the tobacco jew

Smoking a leaf by oscar, very flavorful smoke my humidor stays stocked, caldwell and aj Fernandez are where it's at

Cigars are awesome.
A good book, some brandy, and a cigar outdoors on a calm evening. Can't think of a better 3-4 hours to spend alone.

I'm smoking these right now. Not cigars but one pack often lasts me weeks. Bought some Jameson whisky earlier today, was gonna save it, but you guys got me thirsty

Attached: images.jpg (224x224, 4K)

cigars aren't addictive, with them it's more about tasting new flavors and having something to do when you're just sitting around otherwise.

>letting your weak cancer prone cells live by not ingesting poisons in moderation
enjoy your cancer bluepills

the weak should fear the strong

Attached: 1562633924629.png (551x414, 286K)

Puritos are the way to go

Attached: montecristo-puritos-open-pack5_9.jpg (800x751, 41K)

Fucking this. After doing some yard work, it's nice to smoke and relax as the sun sets.

of course not

I heard they are the most expensive brand, but they burn the slowest.

Cigars have too much nicotine in them im always lightheaded and faintish after i smoke a full one

Cigar smoke shouldn't be touching your throat.

Yeah, the numbers will see to it that it won't.

I'm really liking Rocky Patels.

Irish Whiskey is trash meant to be mixed. You need a single malt scotch.

nasal snuff is based

Too leathery for me but they are generally well made

You still get nicotine from them. Which is addictive

Cigars are a wonder of global commerce and a decadent enjoyment. I smoke one a week, I smoke a Padron if something good happens.

Attached: padron-1926-series_1.png (540x540, 335K)

based

Attached: 1519110842551.jpg (343x343, 17K)

This is a fucking bot, right?

Literally what I do. Twice a month too.

A good smoke but i enjoy many 10 dollar or less sticks more, and padrons are almost always 20 plus dollars

no you are

Attached: IMG_0147-300x225.jpg (300x225, 24K)

Nicotine has proven to raise T levels so based. It is also super frowned upon by liberals so you're killing 2 birds with one stone.

They are based but kind of a pain in the ass to smoke since I have to sit outside on my spider-infested front porch in the 97 degree weather.

That's why I only smoke them on good events, which we hope is often, but isn't really. My daily is these. The tins in this photo would cost $250, but you get 120 ,ini cohibas that last about twenty minutes each. That's hours of smoking.

forgot my the fucking

Attached: cga-pm-1044.png (500x500, 394K)

yes but you hold the smoke in your mouth as opposed to inhaling it directly into your lungs. you get some nicotine but not much, if you were getting the full amount of nicotine from a cigar you would have a panic attack probably.

How exactly is this politics other than you trying to make "le based, red pilled" friends on the internet? Join a Facebook group you fucking fag. You could hang yourself in your room tonight and not a single one of us would know, let alone care. This isn't politics related.

tobacco is disgusting and addictive

OMG I CANT

Tobacco is politics.
Leftists want to ban it and make pot mandatory.

You shouldn't be allowed to let other people see you smoke a cigar unless you are at least 30. Most 20 year olds look like massive faggots when they smoke them.

Attached: 1561767696939.png (1600x1200, 69K)

>this is ignoring the geo-political politics of it all of course

I am a cigarette smoker, and if I really really don’t have money I have bought actual fatty cigars and smoked them in a sitting, inhaling. The smoke is very unpleasant to inhale and you’re not supposed to inhale it anyways.

So is oxygen

Yes but I've never had it before just now
t. Turned 21 on the 30th and all I drank was sailor jerry before hand. I think I'm gonna stick with Jerry's

Checked
They last forever which is why I like them

okay joe...

Its gay if you ask other people's opinions about it.
It's a vice and it has documented health risks as well as some positive social and cognitive benefits. You're not cool for doing it. You could have a cool time smoking a few with your buds, but a lot of people end up smoking cigarettes as a result of enjoying cigars .

This shit is gay and you're gay
Really simple dude.

Smoking is for the filthiest lowest scum of society, always has been. That's why you shills have to advertise it so hard. You should be hanged for shilling this poison.

I love cigars but I have literally no place to smoke them without pissing someone off

I can't stand cigars desu senpai. Love tobacco though, especially a straight Virginia pic related

Attached: 4272525768_50b6484b91_z.jpg (640x480, 121K)

>i enjoy mixing saliva with my cured garbage tobaccos
Pipes are for poor people, son.

It also stinks. A den where people smoke good quality cigars has a nice leather/wood/tar reek to it, but most people will agree you have ass mouth if you smoke anything. Weed, cigars, cigarettes. Doesnt matter. That shit makes your breath bad

IT'S BIGTIMETOMMY

thats the whole point... cut that bitch so the hole is as big as the light up end and get away from the plebs screaming over each other... also take that bitch to the bottom of your lungs just make sure your practicing holding your breath under water so your lung capacity doesnt go to shit

Every time I smoke a cigar the tip of it ends up slobbery and chewed up and flakes of stuff falling off in my mouth.
don't know how to make it not do that but it happens every time

>t. amerishart

>i'm not addicted to oxygen
>i can quit when ever i want

use your finger to push it in and slightly roll it back up

>smoke them on good events
But smoking would make something good bad because smoking is bad. At good times you shouldn't you shouldn't do bad things like smoking because then it won't be good.
>A good smoke
No such thing. It's all the same garbage.
>a decadent enjoyment
Bad things are not enjoyable, they are bad.

stop cutting the tip so wide idiot

I mean fair enough if you don't enjoy them, but cigars are the ones that get sloppy and disgusting with saliva. You likely just never learned how to smoke a pipe properly. Also pipe tobacco, if not purchased at a corner store is several degrees of quality higher than any cigar you can purchase.

Enjoy sucking on your tobacco dick.

Those cigarillos are good smokes

Cigars are great, but I hardly ever smoke them. Pic related is what I use on the daily
>loads of nicotine
>no tobacco
>doesn't discolor your teeth or poison your breath
>extremely discreet

Attached: ZynWinterOpen.jpg (1600x1200, 243K)

>Putting your hands on damp shit and then putting it back in your mouth
top fucking degeneracy

Attached: dotp.png (1000x821, 613K)

Not a smoker, never been a smoker. If you are a smoker and happen to have a few good cigars on you though, smoke up, the smell of cigar smoke is much more pleasant than the shit cigarettes produce.

Get a load of this fag

ewww its wet...kys one post the adults are talking

Have you figured out how to escape death? Do tell.

Is this snus, I tried dip but was worried it would fuck up my gums, it burns and u can feel your mouth getting pockets where u put the dip even after just a can of so of use, fuck that, I tried some skoal snus seemed ok on the mouth but not as strong as dip

>pipe tobacco, if not purchased at a corner store is several degrees of quality highe
WRONG, it is all the same trash
>you're not a filthy scumbag like me?
>FAG
Yeah, anyone who doesn't fall for Jewish advertising just isn't manly like you.

Then what's the point of smoking it? I used to smoke cigarettes just for the nicotine and it was tough to quit

You think it's based to smoke cigars. Man this place sucks.

Settle down on " based " it has become a cringe meme l

You don't inhale cigar smoke you fucking retards, nor are they comparable in the slightest to chemical-rich cigarettes. You clearly know jack-shit outside of anti-tobacco propaganda. How about I tell you how to do your job and live your life? Since I know jack-shit about that too. I'd best not find you drinking alcohol or taking prescription pills at any point in your life, hypocrites. God-forbid energy drinks and caffeinated beverages.

I haven't even drank alcohol or smoked in my life and even I can tell you guys are fucking tards.

chocked

Attached: tenor.gif (220x392, 2.38M)

cat turds, betas smoke them.

Pretty based as long as you don't overdo it. A few times per year is fine.

This kid is a fat autist who screams kike shill at his Xbox when he gets domed in call of duty

No, snus is gross and yeah it feels like it's eroding your mouth. Zyn is just nicotine salt with mint flavor in a small pouch. I put it in the same place every time and it hasn't damaged my gums at all. If you're already addicted to nicotine I highly recommend it, it's taken away all of my urges to smoke or vape. If you aren't addicted to nicotine, don't try it because you will get addicted as fuck.

I prefer the pipe. Usually tastes better, smells better, and is cheaper to smoke, once you get past the initial investment of your pipe

>You don't inhale cigar smoke you fucking retards
I do and its fucking delightful

>WRONG, it is all the same trash
An obviously well considered retort from the autistic flaggot.

I enjoy smoking cigars but only on really important occasions or whenever you have achieved something of virtue for yourself.

Examples are weddings, births, after a long fucking day painting the entire house by yourself or after a successful battle against Soviet tanks just outside of Stalingrad. Real movie aficionados will get the last thing.

Attached: 014595110ea6e5ca73ac71af30504ac7.jpg (800x600, 69K)

It's not required though, my point is that they were acting as if it was

Woman detected

Underrated! Ebin muh politics

if your not inhaling it your just a poser...another mother fucker wishing he was me

I think not

ALL MY TOBACCO COMES THROUGH A PIPE. ANYTHING ELSE IS FOR FAGGOTS!

-RICK

Sent from galaxy note 8
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marines
1989-2003
COLT FOR LIFE, AK'S SUCK
COLT ANACONDA
CHEVY BOY FOR LIFE
96 CAMARO SS
70 CHEVELLE SS
2017 SILVERADO MIDNIGHT PACKAGE "THE UAV"
BLUE LIVES MATTER
ALL ARABS ARE TERRORISTS:FACT
TRUMP 2020
Got a complaint? Register it by KISSING MY ASS!!

Attached: My flag.jpg (277x182, 10K)

Not gonna lie famalam that was pretty fucking cringe

Attached: 1530757319104.gif (128x128, 130K)

cringe is puffing a cigar like a chick just to hide behind it
>famalam

I agree

Fucking beest