Bob Lazar

For those who are interested. Here is Bob Lazars very first radio interview with Art bell on C2Cam. Also during the news Art briefly touches on the new creation of Homeland in security. This interview takes place in 1989. Thats right in 1989 the departmen of homeland security didnt exist. Giving up on freedom and enlarging govt is a slippery slope. So do not forget zoomers.

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (250x333, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tuXO5YWjIyA&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=ALeJk2_NNLI
youtube.com/watch?v=kGxq7bj_MfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think he is a spyop. they would have never let him live if he was really giving away real secrets.

>forgets to post link

Attached: E7E0E8CE-994B-4A85-B588-73214105CCCF.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

I am an oldfag, listened to Art all the time. I never once thought this guy was lying at all. But with that said, I don't think he knows shit. He learned a small layer of the truth and then did make money off it. I don't hate him. I just think his knowledge is an archaic idea.

Fuck me in the asshole.
youtube.com/watch?v=tuXO5YWjIyA&app=desktop

Its really good. Sorry for my retardation.

Attached: 5d15b01a1f85c715c9cbe8ec6ac7a4b8.jpg (500x667, 52K)

This. He was used to spread bs information

Generally killing whistleblowers makes more noise than just spinning their words into nonsense or suppressing them out of relevancy (snowden)

Attached: white.png (640x480, 2K)

tell that to Hastings..

Bob Lazar is full of shit, he gave an interview to art bell in 1999 claiming a Holly blockbuster biopic about his life was right around the corner from being released, and not only was such a film never released there is no film matching its description on imdb

he seems aware some of the info he was told was bullshit. Some of it is very hard to argue not being bullshit. such as knowing of moscovium decades before it's official discovery

Fren im not old but got into conspiracies very early on have a private blog where I curated some really obscure videos and articles. Anyway remember the video of a man cloaked in a shadow with voice distortio. Talking about interviewing a dying alien? It happened during the early 90s. For the life of me I cant find it or the pseudoname the person. Anyway this was as big as lazar a bit before my time.

If you worked for an ice cream shop and were told that all the cherries you used in your cherry ice cream, were from Michigan..why would you doubt it?

what?

You think the russians that were let in area51 when over back to russia to synthesize element 115? I wish I could read russian. Theres some good ufo forums in russia that are a bit hard to find regularly with the language barrier.

UFOs are a masonic psyop
Watch V

Attached: masonic_aliens.jpg (800x1178, 214K)

Bob Lazar set up that interview with his news buddy. Like I said, hes not lying, but he does not know what he does not know. I don't hate on him for making money off suckers though. I guess that was what that JRE stuff was about. He is a smart man living a boring life, spreading old "knowledge".

why the fuck do you quote knowledge instead of old?

work it out, leaf.

Why do you think that is weird that I did?

he ever explained what happned to his supposed MIT degree ?

No its not that one. Because the lazar video he went by the pseudoname Dennis. This one im talking about the name started with a V and knapp wasnt involved. The video went to a journalist in LA. Its really interesting i want to see it again I saw it back in 2006 when I was getting into AJ and jeff rense.

why do fags continually post this fraud on this board? go back to joe rogans reddit

Stranger Things is more real. He is a guy who had some clearance, then proved he was untrustworthy. He's no dummy, but he knows nothing.

how about you don't make retard examples that mean nothing to what i said and listen to literally anything bob lazar has said? work it out for yourself

Either glow or are you christian?

>call lazaar a fraud
>be accused of being cia

go take your meds

I was introduced to Lazar from a odd video at my local video store in '89-'90. Plain clear box, copied generic tape, with a mimeographed paper facecover. All it said was "Excerpts From the Government Bible.
The counter guy said it wasn't in the system and let us watch it for free. Blew my fucking mind.
Took it back and it was in and out of the shop for months. They never charged to see it.

It's not that hard after you get over the letter system. Give a language app a try

It's a literal movie with V in it? A in 5 or the letter V? V for vendetta?

*As in 5 or the letter V?

Attached: they_live_v.jpg (875x928, 238K)

They live?

No the name of the interviewee had a fake name that started with a V. The video was clearly vhs from the 90s. I saw it in 2006. Anyway from what I can remember he was tasked along with a partner to interview an alien by setting up a crude communication system. All I remember is that and something about a reflection in a surveillance monitor they had with them. From what I recall along with lazar it was the most legit thing out there to real evidence. Its not a movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=ALeJk2_NNLI

Do you mean this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=kGxq7bj_MfQ