Soph and Vaporub Boy

When do these fags usually stream? I saw one they did a few weeks ago and enjoyed the Brazilian kid's commentary, but haven't seen anything since then.

Attached: IMG_0116.jpg (1200x878, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/channel/RXA1oESUqP1c/
bitchute.com/video/jJ241X1J4GiH/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whats wrong with her face?

she looks like a mongrel

she has a chromosome disorder. She explained it while telling Susan Wojiski that she knows where she lives

I love this kid unironically, yet platonically

Wait, so is she literally a /BasedRetard/? I thought I saw another user claim it was a heart defect or something.

>is she literally a /BasedRetard/?
you be the judge, leaf
>bitchute.com/channel/RXA1oESUqP1c/

I hate her patronizing and condescending know-it-all tone. Why the fuck am I going to listen to some 12 year old talk down to me like I'm a fucking retard? Who is her target audience? Fuck off with this bitch.

Insecure

Oh no I've seen a few of her videos. To be honest I never really liked the commentary format. Too self-congratulatory. Hated her Greta take because this leaf hugs trees. One of her good ones that showed up in my reccs was a skit about her brother stealing ice cubes from her, it was quite funny.

Sort of this problem. Keep in mind that her audience was primarily teenagers until that video of her in the hijab, though, so she's talking to other zoomers. They're teenagers, I'm sure they'll grow out of it.

cuck
she became popular for saying stuff that "very young people"shouldn't say. She is a provocateur and a comedian, she is not there to be intelligent and rational, she is a kid, she is there to laugh about how dumb adults are being

small dick nigger detected

Victor, is that you?

R A R E

nah, just another monkey, not even a big fan for her stuff
I want to see a livestream and I am bumping to get information

We get it, you want to smell her braps. Into the oven with you now.

Why are leafs so smugly dumb? She's been popular on this board for at least three years man.

She's not very original, don't you think? First it was Leafy's phase, and now it's political commentary and her last video was a rant about boomer that I've seen people ranted about on Jow Forums the past few years I was here. The mainstream masses just caught on to it recently. Are you so much of a newfag that you're impressed by her?
She probably bated on cam for Victor but she'll deny having done that because that would taint her reputation both online and real life. Their morality are compromised.
I would know that because the young girl who bated on cam for me said no when asked.

>When do these fags usually stream?

expecting literal children to have a set schedule.

they stream when they feel like it/have free time/dont have homework/arent being little faggoty kids trolling in minecraft. they're not cnn.

They stream every time she gets shilled here

Must be a coincidence.

Also vaporub boy is a faggot and soph is extremely blue pilled.

My guess is the people who watch her are also young teens/preteens thus they don't find it weird. Just report and hide their e-celeb trash.

She looks British

Attached: 1407520883877.jpg (400x386, 25K)

>Why the fuck am I going to listen to some 12 year old talk down to me like I'm a fucking retard?

lol i've watched most her vids and literally have never felt like I am being 'talked down to'. what the fuck, are you a libtard who she is making fun of? stay salty bro

bitchute.com/video/jJ241X1J4GiH/

People who watch her are the same people who spam Qanon and post anime in /ptg/

Holy shit she's hideous.

>Also vaporub boy is a faggot and soph is extremely blue pilled.
I mean she's a woman it's kind of to be expected, but what was wrong with the boy? He struck me as a true believer, even if what he believes in his Papist heresy.

Another user said she was Slavic.

There is definitely a large overlap. Almost all her sponsors seem to have come from the Alex Jones "Buy my water filters" demographic.

>Redditspacing

She's a low tier benjamin owen that only does it for herself, no logos. Also a girl.

She looks like a normal teenager. The fact that she doesn't seem to care too much about trying to make herself cute is a plus for me, wouldn't work for the direction she is trying to go

Half Ukrainian, half Finnish.

Why do people here still fall for this?

Yes, she courts taboo topics - but her take on them is always low IQ boomer-tier nonsense.

Attached: 48E1DAA0-F7F0-4C47-80DF-A26FA2BD59ED.jpg (442x532, 88K)

Attached: Everest_kalapatthar.jpg (2304x3456, 1.36M)

>>Redditspacing

yikes and retard pilled, how is one sentence, with no spacing, reddit spacing. faggot

nah

The guy hard counter signals anything other than his strange edgy Christian lolbertarian beliefs

He’s just a teenager being edgy

At least, I'm more well informed than you on that.

I'd fuck her.

It's the novelty factor.

Well yeah, streamers aren't usually known for their intellectual rigor. Still, he seems to have read a lot into it, so I wouldn't write him off.

And for the record I agree. There are a lot of these sorts of people out there though, that are entertainers / artists turned edgelords. Mike Ma was a viner before he did anything approaching the Alt Right. Their takes are rarely ever going to be rigorous.

I've been avoiding using the word fuck when referring to having sex with someone. It's not gentle.
Like if this gay thug in Gantz said "let me have sex with him", it wouldn't sound like an intention to rape.

Attached: Chiaki.jpg (690x661, 54K)

Cringely referencing game of throne with the cringiest topic possible. Don't mind me user.

I'd kill that kid and 'Leafy' with a single kick.

I like her videos but she looks greasy and probably smells like sun dried bass.