72 hours are up in 10 minutes

Nothing happened no news, arrests, natural disasters, or political moves.

Attached: It was fucking nothing.jpg (2048x2048, 346K)

>Muh spooky firesmoke tho
No shit. Hopefully we have another thread tellings us that those threads were wrong and we can be hyped for another 72 hours though.

Attached: 1562398401490.jpg (249x245, 4K)

keep hyping nothing until no one cares when something real happens

Uh....that's because the media doesn't report on the 10K people that walked into our nation from south America.
EVERYTHING that focuses us away from the border is a win in their book. All their efforts are to flood us with unmanageable numbers of illegals.

The US doesn't protect its boarder, militarize it and start killing and they'll stop coming.

Let's see...
Epstein indicted
California earthquakes
Breaking diplomatic relations with Britain
Hong kong riots

Yeah, nothing happened this weekend. Nothing happened today

This.

Q predicted this. Trust the clocks. Trust the calendar.

I was hoping for this thread.
So what is it ? Do you know what's supposed to go down ?

OP is referring to the post 4th of July Doomsday quakes Q was right world ending quakes and pizzagate arrests a la Trust Sessions....

Literally nothing ever happens

DC being underwater was pretty big

Attached: AP_19189530661968-e1562605962816.jpg (410x230, 18K)

Hahaha you fucking faggots actually think that some clown faggot would actually be some sort of prophet/insider who happens to know the time of the apocalypse? You're all fucking gay if you think anyone claiming to be Q or whatever the fuck is real.

Step outside for a while and get your nuts in a line, nothing ever happens

Attached: downloadfile-3.jpg (474x492, 24K)

something big is coming

Nothing happens until it happens

The elves throne now.

Attached: Flag_20x30.jpg (1000x667, 202K)

tinychat was defeated as well

Call me when the US actually enters a war where the goal is killing an enemy.

East coast flooding is nothing new or interesting

>3 years of this shit

Attached: 90209765-39EB-4A69-8797-53ED496E6A20.jpg (229x358, 50K)

>no arrests

Did you miss the arrest of the billionaire pedophile who has ties to almost every rich and powerful person in the United States?

Attached: 3f2.jpg (341x354, 35K)

Attached: Nothing-to-see-here.jpg (600x268, 49K)

I don't think y'all grasp the importance of Epstein yet. By proxy the entire power establishment of the US has been indicted. There's never been anything approaching this in our history. 3 presidents could be taken down by this scandal, 2 candidates for the presidency, 2 secretary of states, an Israeli PM, a British PM, a long list of celebrities and the top echelon's of Wall Street. A question the likely larper asked that is probably gonna be important soon is, 'Who the fuck is in charge now?'

I'm a pretty middle of the road guy, but I could make the case we should execute our entire ruling class and start over.

Clearly this should happen but there is clear evidence from prior happenings that it'll be swept under the rug and things will go on business as usual.