Taking the psychopill

When did you realize that the only thing that separates humans from chimps is language and walking on two legs? When did you learn that all religions are spooks and that morality is a social construct thus meaning that there is nothing inherently wrong with rape, murder, and other so-called crimes?

Attached: 1465811877411.jpg (219x230, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

med.virginia.edu/perceptual-studies/wp-content/uploads/sites/360/2017/01/NDE74-AWARE-Resus-2.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3399124/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4117086/
med.virginia.edu/perceptual-studies/wp-content/uploads/sites/360/2017/03/NDE-85-MCQ-ConCog.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When did you realize you are a coward and would never kill yourself on purpose?

Apes have language. Some of them have higher IQs than Africans. Be respectful. If we have niggers, apes one day may demand to be treated human too.

what are you implying? that you're going to adopt nigger tier behaviour because muh nihilism?

Go away glowniggers I only asked a simple question

>When did you learn that all religions are spooks and that morality is a social construct thus meaning that there is nothing inherently wrong with rape, murder, and other so-called crimes?

Its true that all those things are allowed in the reality we live in, including genocide and the extinction of entire species. Makes one ponder.

>there is nothing inherently wrong with rape, murder, and other so-called crimes
okay, reptile brain

First of all, crimes are to keep the species as a whole in order. Every part of us evolved to keep us alive and adaptive. A murderer is a degenerate gene recombination gone wrong. The world is cruel and harsh but it is why we are so advanced and intelligent. Your edgy ranting is a byproduct of your artificial life. You’d bet your ass you wouldn’t steal or rape or your tribesmen would leave you alone to scavenge what little fruit you could find before being slowly ripped apart alive by hyenas.
Also, there is a God. Go see a therapist.

You’re gonna cut yourself with all those edges son.

>Also, there is a God.

Name a time when god has stepped in to stop a murder, rape, a pedophile, a torturer, a genocide or humanity extinguishing another species. Just one.

You are correct
So what will you do?

You're right.

So what are you going to do about it?

Attached: 1562616701520.png (800x512, 730K)

>First of all, crimes are to keep the species as a whole in order.
Admittedly laws are good for raising the standard of living but this is only a pragmatic reason, not an ethical one to avoid crime.
>A murderer is a degenerate gene recombination gone wrong
A murderer is an individualist that might suffer in modern highly developed society with reliable law enforcement but once upon a time these traits would have been beneficial as a lack of empathy makes raping nonconsenting females and murdering male competition easier. If anarchy ever returned which it inevitably will antisocial traits may become beneficial again.
>Also, there is a God. Go see a therapist.
Pretty spooky you sheep

Attached: 1545295202551.jpg (331x334, 26K)

God does not intervene like that. It is not the purpose of this place to be managed and controlled. Every one of those people who was killed in genocide instantly got the relief of God’s salvation. None of that stuff matters when you are embraced by a love beyond anything you could ever imagine in heaven.

I didn't realize these things because they're not true. I realized somewhere along the line that whether my morality is subjective or not, there is empirical evidence for what kind of behaviors result in positive and stable lives which makes my morality objectively better than a lack of morality. Then I realized that the soulless hordes who lack such constraints are undeserving of my morality or compassion and should be exterminated at all opportunities because they are a sub-human race of primitives who can not and will not have civilization.

You know the implications of moral nihilism, but the sheepdog glowniggers prevent me from being frank

Morality is subjective you fucking piece of shit...

Anarchy was never real. Your conception of how our paleolithic ancestors lived is informed solely by Conan the Barbarian.

Rape only benefits beta weak little bitches. Silverback gorillas who babysit get multiple times the amount of offspring. Chimpanzees who give females food and establish political connections to aid in their establishment of power are the ones who lead the pack. Rape is for the males who have no desirable traits and cannot pass sexual selection. Antisocial traits would quickly be selected against in hunter gatherer societies. Only since the agricultural revolution and large populations has such degeneracy become rampant.

No.

The the Christ pill. Or you burn in hell.

Everyone ignore this clearly glowing user.

>the only thing that separates humans from chimps is language
That's a pretty big difference.
Language is consciousness.
You seem to be losing yours.

Based user.

Take the Christ pill.

Repent, before it's too late.

So based I can't even

>there is nothing inherently wrong with rape, murder, and other so-called crimes?
No wonder you American chimps commit so much crime.

>Only since the agricultural revolution and large populations has such degeneracy become rampant.
This is true. Even for some time after the industrial revolution, the worst conceivable thing was a person like Jack the Ripper. And his crimes pale in comparison to some serial killers from the latter 20th century.

>Every one of those people who was killed in genocide instantly got the relief of God’s salvation. None of that stuff matters when you are embraced by a love beyond anything you could ever imagine in heaven.

How do you know, have you died and gone to heaven?

Rape was very common back in the day, especially when a foreign tribe was conquered. The winners killed of all the males and took the women, atleast sometimes through force. Its a part of gods creation.

Thanks bro

Attached: ECCB0B6D-34A4-4A5B-9D1D-9FB47029C8F9.jpg (620x576, 21K)

Dude.

Attached: A52BF713-54D0-40A4-8325-B20CB62DD72E.jpg (642x568, 170K)

>rape, murder, and other so-called crimes
These things are perfectly fine, so long as they are directed towards a certain long-nosed portion of the "human" genome.

you people were meant to be bred out of existence, you're faulty.
YES we are close to animals, thats why we still have instincts and animal behaviour.
Embrace your humanity and dissolve your wild self or place yourself at the mercy of the collective "social construct" that will put you in a cage for acting out your "so-called crimes"

good luck faggot, choice is yours

The splitting of the Red Sea

Morality is real you fucking degenerate, kys and God will tell you to your face

agreed, but tribalism. . .

If you're going to go out and rape, murder and pludner, you'd best have a lot of close friends of like mind. Likewise, if you don't want to be raped robbed and murdered, you need some people watching your back. Raping, robbing and murdering the men who need to have your back is a stupid idea.

>having 106iq

Never again.

Attached: japanese_compassion.jpg (500x367, 28K)

How would we know if God prevented something from happening if it never happened?

If God did stop a rape or murder or genocide, it doesn't need to follow normal cause and effect in linear-time. Preventing a future rapist/murderer from being born, or affecting the past from the future, for example, would contain no proof because humans cannot measure that, we can only measure cause and effect.

Obviously I am side-stepping the issue of where God(s) exist, but you can't disprove God by saying "why didn't God do that?"

I have not, but many have. About 10% of people who are restituted after cardiac arrest experience “near death experiences”. Within seconds after cardiac arrest, all brain waves cease and no higher consciousness is supported, making this only possible if heaven is real.
Here’s the largest field study from multiple hospitals regarding NDEs after cardiac arrest called AWARE
>“I have come back from the other side of life. . .God sent (me) back, it was
not (my) time—(I) had many things to do. . .(I traveled) through a tunnel toward a very strong light, which didn’t dazzle or hurt (my) eyes. .
med.virginia.edu/perceptual-studies/wp-content/uploads/sites/360/2017/01/NDE74-AWARE-Resus-2.pdf
A very frequently recurring theme is being told it is not your time and being sent back. This happens to every demographic group and language, translated back to mean the same thing.

If you doubt that these people are dead or not hallucinating, here is all of the science.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3399124/

I'm not Japanese, just here on vacation. Yes, the Japanese did horrible things during WW2, but Japan is a very civilized and peaceful society in general. Same goes for Korea.

East Asia in general is far less morally grounded than the West, the only reason why they don't have crime is because most weapons are illegal and they have collectivist cultures so they put society above themselves. Only the individualism of Western folk and postmodern amorality can create true moral nihilist actions.
Kek I wonder why Hindus and Buddhists haven't come back from their near-death experiences having seen the Abrahamic God.

I wrote "stop" because I meant for example pedophiles currently trafficking children, as in why does not any divine being step in or ever step in and say: "NO, that is not allowed".

My main point is that within the parameters of our reality there is no direct consequence for rape, pedophilia, murder, genocide, species extinction and so on. Im not saying its right or wrong to do these things, simply that actions are allowed without direct consequence, humans included

This shit is "We Live In A Society" tier edginess. you have to be 18 to post here.

Attached: prageru.png (633x1131, 1.26M)

You're a fucking embarrassing cliché that wannabes a sociopath.

"there is nothing inherently wrong with rape, murder, and other so-called "
Nicomachean Ethics
"But not every action nor every passion admits of a mean; for some have names that already imply badness, e.g. spite, shamelessness, envy, and in the case of actions adultery, theft, murder; for all of these and suchlike things imply by their names that they are themselves bad, and not the excesses or deficiencies of them. It is not possible, then, ever to be right with regard to them; one must always be wrong. Nor does goodness or badness with regard to such things depend on committing adultery with the right woman, at the right time, and in the right way, but simply to do any of them is to go wrong. It would be equally absurd, then, to expect that in unjust, cowardly, and voluptuous action there should be a mean, an excess, and a deficiency; for at that rate there would be a mean of excess and of deficiency, an excess of excess, and a deficiency of deficiency. But as there is no excess and deficiency of temperance and courage because what is intermediate is in a sense an extreme, so too of the actions we have mentioned there is no mean nor any excess and deficiency, but however they are done they are wrong; for in general there is neither a mean of excess and deficiency, nor excess and deficiency of a mean."
And Kant's categorical imperatives. Some things are not open to argument, like what you said, above. On their face they are bad and wrong.
This type of libertine thinking is why we have conventional wisdom in our politics, described then as "man is the measure of all things," and now as "situational ethics."

you still have to go deeper down the rabbit hole user. Emotions are weakness, for if you desire something, this means someone can offer you something to create positive emotion in you. thus have power over you. Try to have little emotion and use them wisely.

I found enlightenment with starving my desires.

>food
>sex
>shelter
>friends

Learn to adapt without this desires to get closer to learning true self.

-water fasting
-mediation

Attached: 563456345mm.png (1016x571, 589K)

That's why you gotta become a renegade artist. Use mental illness to be creative.

Attached: 297197.jpg (1061x1200, 338K)

>instantly
>implying people weren't tortured for weeks and months on end

You fucking religious nuts really do tell yourself comforting stories don't you?

Patient 1
A 30 year postgraduate, Hindu, married woman with a 5 month old baby, with severe head injury was brought to emergency in Glasgow Coma Scale Score of E1 V1 M2. She was operated for acute subdural hematoma of left side. She was on ventilator for 8 days and was unconscious for around two months. After this she made gradual recovery over 1 year. During this period of unconsciousness she described that she was in a brilliant light in which she floated. She then went to ‘heaven’ where there were a pantheon of Gods with ‘hierarchy’. There was the trinity of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva but even they were in hierarchy ‘junior’ to ‘Om’ an apparition of light. She could recall what had been earlier discussed between doctors about technical matters regarding ventilator, endotracheal tube and tracheostomy. Though she was reluctant she was then ‘sent back ‘ by ‘Om’.

From a Hindu
“I seemed to know that this was the Ultimate White Effulgent Light. Experiencing myself as a shimmering sparkling white-light energy, pulsating with some kind of ethereal (ether-real!) electric life force, my Being was flooded with a gentle, very expansive Love energy. The energy was like a soft embrace from that all-encompassing Light Presence! This Light Presence of pure, unconditional Love seemed to be in me and around me. It was all-pervasive and extended into infinity...
Much to my dismay, however, the All-Pervasive KNOWING came through with a much different response than what I was expecting. Coming loud and clear, It reverberated through that infinite space of Consciousness, ‘You have to go back. You have to do the Work’ communicating that my real work on Earth was to begin now. I called out, ‘Please I don't want to go back! I'm very happy here!!’ But the Lord, Supreme Consciousness had spoken, and it had to be.”

These same things are said over and over and over again.
Also Read The bottom link has the evidence.

I mentioned America, not the west in general. Look at the crime rates in the US compared to northern Europe. The US is a third world country if you're not wealthy. "Diversity", degenerate culture, inequality, muh guns and lack of education are why there's so much crime in the US.

Patient 2

A 22-year -old graduate, Hindu male suffering from peritonitis had an anaphylactic reaction leading to cardiac arrest for around 10 minutes. He was resuscitated and recovered from this period of unconsciousness in about 36 hours and from sepsis in about 3 weeks. During the unconscious period he described travelling in a tunnel of white light which he was rushing through. He felt a sense of absolute peace and calm during the arrest. He also had an out of body experience (OBE) when he observed with detachment from outside, the rush of medics to resuscitate him. After few months, he could not recall the details other than the light.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4117086/
Some of the most common phenomenological features include a sense of being outside the physical body, intense feelings of love and peace, an experience of meeting deceased loved ones, entering a tunnel structure leading to a bright light
med.virginia.edu/perceptual-studies/wp-content/uploads/sites/360/2017/03/NDE-85-MCQ-ConCog.pdf

Fuck off nihilist kike
sage

Seeing lights doesn't mean they specifically saw the Abrahamic God, if they did surely they would convert to Christianity after their near-death experience.

I’m not arguing for the Abrahamic God who ordered genocide or got involved here on Earth. That is not God. There is only one God. It’s difficult to merge what I know to be the truth with my Christian background but the evidence is sufficient. Most report they become more religious in their current faith or become more spiritual.

Right because the first thing the Christian God would do for his lost sheep is explain how to properly interpret Revelations. That's Judaized meme Christianity. Jesus isn't so petty as to get in the guy's face about how wrong and stupid he was.

I never learned all religions are spooks because I never listen to jews. Is that what they taught you?
You need morality because that is what separates you from the chimps for even chimps have a language, as do most animals.

If a human is not an animal, then what is a human? I cant find a good definition.

Walks up right, a brain case over a certain size (can't remember what that size is exactly), the ability to use tools and language

I think it has to have 3 of these to be considered human

Humans are animals by definition, all multicellular lifeforms that aren't plants or fungus are animals. Being at the top of the food chain and being the most intelligent doesn't make us ascend from being animals and our instincts to breed and collect resources before we die are proof that we aren't that much mentally beyond other animals

>nothing wrong with murder
and yet, not even murderous criminals want to be murdered. Isn't that WEIRD?! you'd think they'd like getting murdered given how much they love murdering

You’re fucking retarded
You’re also fucking retarded

You are raping yourself.

Attached: Beta 01.png (558x418, 149K)

Thank you.
Not an argument lmao.

I know a drug addict like you. You are fucking retarded.

Well if there’s nothing wrong with rape and murder, can I rape and kill you? If no, then why not?

Yeah, you’re retarded. Why argue with a retard that says
>not an argument
No better way to show that you’re a retarded sperg that can only see black and white

damn kike
back to arrgh atheism with u
what a useless cockroach

Social constructs are biological constructs.

You won't because unlike me you're afraid of human shield sheepdogs and value your own meaningless life

>No better way to show that you’re a retarded sperg that can only see black and white

Quite the opposite actually. Im simply trying to find out the nature of our reality without judging is as good or bad.

Realized all these thing when I was around 12 I also realized as long as you put on a smile and act normal you can do just about anything and get away with it because people will think your normal. Now I haven’t ever endulged in any of your realizations because like you mention glow nigger scum would want to lock me away just for engaging in this type of behavior. I guess it’s my sense of self preservation that prevents me from experiencing any of this. But I must say I really look forward to the day society falls apart. It will be glorious to live as our ancestors did. Sometimes I wish I was born in a simpler era so I could ultimately do what ever I wanted.

How do you know that that "all religions are spooks"? Present an argument.

You sound like you’re 16

when did you realize you're a brainlet? oh wait

The basis of morality is that we don't want to be the victims of those actions. So we consider those actions foul as a SOCIETY and work together to intimidate and punish those who do them

Attached: f321075.jpg (1490x1078, 272K)

How was biological life made and why does it feel good to make more? What system would give that incentive?

Sure. Although nothing I can say no matter how valid it is will get you to change your mind, I can't resist.
First of all, why is it that practically every religion holds that if you don't specifically follow their one lifestyle, you'll be damned forever or get a shitty afterlife? Considering that no one religion has hard evidence for its authenticity, we can assume they are all equally valid in their claims, but if they're all "all or nothing" this means a significant portion of people will have a shitty afterlife no matter what. Some people are never going to be exposed to the one true religion if in fact one of them is true, and this means they'll get a subpar afterlife by no fault of their own, which doesn't make any sense. (Some religions like Christianity have a loophole around this saying they'll go to heaven by default, but not all religions cover this).
That aside, with what we know about the size of the universe, why would the creator of everything care about a specific species on one of trillions on trillions of planets, many of which undoubtedly have life, and give one of us personal contact and special powers? Most religions including Christianity say nothing of the fate of other species or even other planets, it's obvious that they are all written by humans for humans.
Finally, most religions seem to think that the driving force of the universe is benevolent and favors "goodness", but from what we've seen from observing the universe nature is relentless, cold, and the process of life is driven by heartless evolution. No divine being steps in to prevent bad things from happening, and how can an infinitely powerful and benevolent being refuse to use infinite power to do benevolent things?

Not an argument.

>How was biological life made

I dont know.

>and why does it feel good to make more?
Whatever made us obviously wants our DNA to survive.

>What system would give that incentive?
This one. Im not sure what the endgame of this reality is though.

> taking the jewpill (blackpill)
> not seeing order in the universe
> not seeing easily predictable cycles in time
> not understanding that we are in the fourth turning
> not knowing what the fourth turning is
> mfw

Attached: image.jpg (230x356, 82K)

Nice esoteric spook there I'm sure there's a lot of hard evidence behind it

Attached: 6ed7d470e074e808a27c9bc031708918a6716c6ff27abcd8173c75b6c5fd7724.png (579x385, 336K)

Well you haven't really offered anything substantial, other than "there is no evidence for religion being true", and "there are a lot of religions"

Even if this is the case that there is no evidence for any religious claims (false), it does not warrant the claim "all religions are spooks". "No evidence that X is true" generally does not mean "X is false". So I think these arguments would at best warrant "there is not enough evidence to warrant belief in religion" rather than "all religion is false".

Religion has as much evidence for its truth as fairy tales, and nobody would say:
>Even if this is the case that there is no evidence for any Bigfoot (false), it does not warrant the claim "Bigfoot is a spook". "No evidence that Bigfoot is true" generally does not mean "Bigfoot is false". So I think these arguments would at best warrant "there is not enough evidence to warrant belief in Bigfoot" rather than "Bigfoot is false".
You're just talking semantics, fairy tales need no respect

No I'm just pointing out that you have not offered any sound arguments to the effect that all religion is false. You're just saying "there is no evidence for religious claims, therefore all religious claims are false". Meanwhile, I can think of at least 9 arguments in support of a deity.

OP is faux redpilled

Could you please expand on this?

why are there so many edgy brainlets on this board now?

If you actually read my first response to you you'd know that most of my argument was logical and deliberately not evidence-based. I'm interested in how you can support the existence of a deity with logic. Go on.

SOME!?

religion is not a spook pill , its a truth pill , once you connect to the spiritual world or if you just notice the satanism in the media and especially in the music industry you will understand .

The world is not billions of years old , evolution doesn't exist and earth is flat . look into all of these things and wake up . They lied to you

You are either a shill or you are really really really misguided , just know that its not too late to repent . To repent all you need to do is pray and to acknowledge that you are a sinner , submit your will to god and be truly free from the evil of this world

Attached: 1555767503294.jpg (350x347, 22K)

>The Leibnizian Cosmological Argument
1. Every contingent fact has an explanation.
2. There is a contingent fact that includes all other contingent facts.
3. Therefore, there is an explanation of this fact.
4. This explanation must involve a necessary being.
5. This necessary being is God.
>The Kalam Cosmological Argument
1.0. Everything that begins to exist has a cause.
2.0. The universe began to exist.
2.11. An actual infinite cannot exist.
2.12. An infinite temporal regress of events is an actual infinite.
2.13. Therefore, an infinite temporal regress of events cannot exist.
2.21. A collection formed by successive addition cannot be an actual infinite.
2.22. The temporal series of events is a collection formed by successive addition.
2.23. Therefore, the temporal series of events cannot be an actual infinite.
3.0. Therefore, the universe has a cause.
>The Argument from Consciousness
1. Mental events are genuine nonphysical mental entities that exist.
2. Specific mental and physical event types are regularly correlated.
3. There is an explanation for these correlations.
4. Personal explanation is different from natural scientific explanation.
5. The explanation for these correlations is either a personal or natural scientific explanation.
6. The explanation is not a natural scientific one.
7. Therefore, the explanation is a personal one.
8. If the explanation is personal, then it is theistic.
9. Therefore, the explanation is theistic.

1/4

>The Argument from Reason
1. Either at least some of the fundamental causes of the universes are more like a mind than anything else, or they are not.
2. If they are not, then it is either impossible or extremely improbable that reason should emerge.
3. All things being equal, worldviews that render it impossible or extremely improbable that reason should emerge should be rejected in favor of worldviews according to which it is not impossible and not improbable that reason should emerge.
4. Therefore, we have a good reason to reject all worldviews that reject the claim that the fundamental causes of the universe are more like a mind than anything else.
>The Ontological Argument
1. It is possible that the greatest conceivable being exists.
2. The greatest conceivable being is unlimited.
3. Everything that is unlimited is so if and only if it does not depend on anything else for its existence or nonexistence and it neither just happens to exist nor just happens not to exist.
4. Everything that does not depend on anything else for its existence or nonexistence is such if and only if no other being causes it to begin to exist and no other being causes it to cease to exist.
5. Anything that begins to exist is caused to begin to exist by some other being, or it just happens to begin to exist.
6. Anything that ceases to exist is caused to cease to exist by some other being, or it just happens to cease to exist.
7. Anything that neither begins nor ceases to exist exists necessarily if it exists at all, and fails to exist necessarily if it exists at all.
8. The greatest conceivable being exists.
>The Teleological Argument from Fine-tuning
1. The fine-tuning of the universe is due to either physical necessity, chance, or design.
2. It is not due to physical necessity or chance.
3. Therefore, it is due to design.

2/4

>Gödel's Ontological Argument

3/4

Attached: Gödel's Ontological Argument.png (1429x1080, 188K)

about a year or two before i realized spirit exists and that psychotic thoughts like this only make you dead inside

These are the niggers you're siding with and you're calling me a brainletAbsolutely bonged

Attached: 1540191841870.png (1056x1032, 86K)

>The Modal Perfection Argument

4/4

Attached: The Modal Perfection Argument.png (1429x1080, 197K)

Attached: 1561304518097.jpg (480x608, 104K)

best

maybe do some digging , in my eyes you are the actual brainlet

>The world is not billions of years old , evolution doesn't exist and earth is flat . look into all of these things and wake up . They lied to you

Come on man.

Well you certainly get an A for effort but not much in the way of being concise or speaking in your own words. Pretty much all of these arguments are hasty deductive reasoning with false assumptions, for example:
>Mental events are genuine nonphysical mental entities that exist.
More like information stored in your neurons that ceases to exist upon brain death
>Anything that begins to exist is caused to begin to exist by some other being
Why does it have to be a being? Why not an unintelligent force?
>It is not due to physical necessity or chance.
That's literally what evolution is and once upon a time christcucks thought humans were intelligently designed, how is the universe any different.
Those other arguments are just more deductive reasoning put in a math format to make it seem smarter

Refute leibnizian