The Dutroux Affair

I did a deep dive tonight after the Epstein news and ended up reading Regina Loufs testimony about the Dutroux Affair.

Its all real, isnt it? The world really is run by satanic pedophile kikes and their shabbos goys. Im refunding my ticket Jow Forums, I dont care what it costs me I just want off this ride.

How do I go back

Attached: 293987243.jpg (2000x1333, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
youtu.be/Ar0DB7qhI7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

Eyes Wide Shut
True Detective
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
Taken
Twin Peaks

You can never go back user. That is the horror, you have discovered the truth, by your own merit and intuition. It wasn't fed to you, nobody gave you pictures with red lines and walls of text, you sought it out and read it for yourself. The world is going to become bleaker and bleaker to you from here on out, because this isn't the end, no you just discovered the rabbit hole and you will follow it. Down into the depths of the abyss that is our world, you will here the words: "don't forget, you're here forever"

Attached: 1123098223.png (575x684, 100K)

Want to learn something even funnier? The ''Jews'' have become so spiritually corrupt and different from their ancestral roots, not including the dilution of their lineages and loss of canons, that they are so by name only.

fitting that the secret corrupt leaders of the world are from a secretly corrupt religion that has basically been high jacked by heretics for the last few thousand years. God know what else could be going on internally, who knows, maybe the Orthodox or some more eldritch branch know far more of the nation origin than they let out. At this point not really surprised with anything, the last few years have been hella interesting. South Korea shadow cult, Pizzagate, Gamergate, five eyes, sex cult being brought to light left and right. The future looking bright imo

Epstein
Franklin Scandal
Dutroux Affair
Clinton Foundation Haiti trafficking
Satanic Ritual Murder (widespread)
“Blood libel” - jewish ritual rape and murder

It dates back to Phoenician and Babylonian practices, worshipping a bull (Moloch). Moloch may be mixed up with Baal, depending on the source. Saturn/Chronos worship is more or less the same. It all revolves around jews torturing, raping and killing children.

You’re very late to the party, user.
Kek helped us kill Moloch years ago.

Even the oldest old testament jews were conniving, back-stabbing, incestuous, and genocidal freaks.
They are a poisoned race and they always have been.

I discovered about this whole thing a few years ago and almost had panic attacks at times, I couldn't walk around the house without feeling intense paranoia.

It passes though, eventually you accept the world was created randomly and therefore inhumae things will happen.

Now I am an absurdist hedonist who ignores the evil things of the world.

How about how trump hung out with this guy nonstop.

Thanks for reminding me of the SK cult.

Megalian South Korea cult (sank a ferry full of teenagers as a ritual sacrifice)
“John of God” brazilian trafficking cult

You should stop being a little bitch and read Mein Kampf.

and you can’t unring a bell, OP.

Blah blah blah, ain’t shit gonn happen. Hitlery and her Clinton crime cabal are still running loose, no charges, nothing.

Oh, guess what? This pedo Epstein is charged and no one else is named in the indictment.

Guess who is the first swinging dick pedo to announce to the world that “I don’t know anything about this”
Bill fucking pedo Clinton.

Of all the people in this world, all of a sudden slick Willy says he doesn’t know shit.
I wonder why that is.

Tick tock, let’s see who really gets locked up. No one.
Two tier justice system folks.

"And there were lots of parties! I remember I ran to the bathroom of the hotel L’Hirondellein the Queen Elisabeth Street in Knokke where a party was taking place. I was breathing heavily when I crawled towards the toilet, fighting the urge to throw up. One of the men had orally raped me pushing so deeply in my throat that I had gagged, upon which he had beaten me. After a while however he had found another victim and I had taken advantage of this to flee to the bathroom. But instead of throwing up I had started to cry uncontrollably. I was taken over completely by feelings of panic, fear and helplessness and pushed myself against the cool tiles of the bathtub. The door opened. One of the abusers entered, closed the door and sat down in front of me. I tried to stop crying but the tears kept coming. It looked as if a dike had burst inside me. He caressed my hair, whispered in a soothing way that I was safe now. “Don’t be afraid little girl, I’m with you now…” And he stroked my hair, pulled me close to him. I braced myself at first, afraid to get hit again, but his hands kept caressing me. I cried against his chest and my little eight-year-old body

>eight-year-old body

was shaking against his shoulders. I put my little arms around his neck, hesitating, and cuddled up against his body. I allowed all the pain and misery to break loose. I cried as if I would never stop, clung to him like a drowning person. Then his hand went between my legs. Suddenly, without any warning, he turned me around, made me sit on all fours and raped me. He breathed heavily when he came, pushed me away, zipped his pants and left. I had turned him on by looking to him for consolation and protection."

Regina Louf

Attached: 7723948723.png (820x834, 507K)

All sales are final. The Abyss stares back.

>Guess who is the first swinging dick pedo to announce to the world that “I don’t know anything about this”... Bill Clinton
had a question about this. Was he specifically asked about it, or was it more like

>Nobody:
>Bill Clinton: I had no idea Epstein was a pedophile.

Now is the time to read a Bible and ask for guidance user. You know the truth.

if one is strong enough, the knowledge, if it doesn't break you, will grant the aware the armor of God and the universe.

Sup user, who do you work for?

>yahweh the cuck “volcano” god enters the thread
yahweh is the baling soda and peroxide of volcano gods.

the elite rape children. that's just what they do. going all the way back to the very first civilizations.

Your brothers are always here to give you faith, op. We got you. Stay stronk my dude.

Also happy!

Whole show is about a cult run by a pedo who runs an empire through human trafficking and blackmailing politicians

Attached: CA9C0A7D-57E7-4A7D-9E19-7E9B6A2A91C1.jpg (600x450, 80K)

>kek helped us kill moloch

That may be so, but KEK is most likely his own demonic entity and his only motive for killing moloch was to gain power for himself. Do not think KEK is on your side.

>says the yahweh worshipping cuck
lol whatever, loser. My heart is light as a feather. How about yours?

You dun goofed

Attached: pol2.png (946x459, 757K)

>all elite
Just the jewish ones.

anyone who claims that old men fucking young women, who then have babies, increase the lifespan of the human race are not telling the truth

anyone who has sex with someone under the age of 25 must hang, anyone who is under 25 having sex must be arrested for social disorder, put into a re-education camp, and then put on a list that tracks mentally ill people for the rest of their lives

anyone who has art of paintings, whose colour configuration depicts someone under the age of 25 in a sexual or nude position must hang

anyone who has pieces of plastic or rubber or latex, whose colour configuration depicts someone under the age of 25 in a sexual or nude position must hang

anyone who has masturbation paraphernalia or toys, must hang, they are unnatural, and degenerate

CHECKED

There's no going back. There is no way out, except through. You know what evil looks like now, so choose good.

My heart is great, Jesus lives there

Gott mit uns

Attached: 1160625.jpg (640x480, 34K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-15 The Reality of Protected Child Abuse and Snuff Networks.png (620x979, 69K)

yep. also check out the greenbaum speech.

>The world really is run by satanic pedophile kikes and their shabbos goys
As it has been for thousands of years.

Attached: Reaction - baby.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

>kill self
>demiurge just sticks your spiritual body back into a demiurge-produced flesh body
>sends you back to earth
Alternatively
>achieve gnosis
>help others achieve gnosis
>live your best life
>upon dying, escape the demiurge's prison
>make fun of Yaldaboth an hang out with Sophia

It's your choice OPie.

Nani

What if they were both government agents and each one of them thought the other was the criminal?

>Even the oldest old testament jews were conniving, back-stabbing, incestuous, and genocidal freaks
One need only read the "Ten Commandments" given to the Jews by their own god to know that.

Unpaid Nietzsche quotebot. Piecing this shit together long before PG made me understand that quote.

Based user.

Death to the Saturn Cult is best.

But you'll never know for sure if any of it is true.

>the Dutroux Affair.

Attached: TRINITY___GedaliaGershon.jpg (480x480, 20K)

You were warned decades ago.

Attached: cooper_m.jpg (200x249, 18K)

You've been shown the symbolism. Some have tried to blow the ancient mountain to pieces, they have all paid the price.

Attached: download (2).jpg (220x220, 7K)

Don't go back. We worked so hard to get rid of them in the best way possible. Just before the rupture so many more can ascend. Take it all in, and learn about yourself and how much you aren't like them. It will liberate you

But Babylon is falling.

What comes next...well...who knows? But the greatest change our species has experienced in millennia is happening now.

Attached: Saturn-myth.jpg (481x767, 29K)

>The world really is run by satanic pedophile kikes
a lot of them are jews yes, mainly because of their two false prophets (look up sabbatai tsevi and jacob frank) but I'm pretty sure a lot of high ranking satanists are anglos and western europeans in general

we've had at least three pizzagate style cases in france these past 20 years involving politicians, judges, doctors etc

Have faith in God and pray, OP. All will be well.

Attached: 5f506b955e42650a0a497ac56554092a.jpg (720x960, 145K)

They are not the same as us. Funny that this is the behavior of 'elites'. Is it money and power that corrupts man to act lower than an animal?

quick rule of thumb for achieving gnosis?

>Now I am an absurdist hedonist who ignores the evil things of the world.
Boooo

Attached: clownstein.png (755x1021, 1.49M)

Don't be a coward. We're the generation that will lynch these kikes.

Attached: Pepe Grinch pistol.png (396x385, 94K)

Take your meds, leaf.
And stop derailing the thread with your bullshit.

>>heres a (You) kike

sorry but absurdist hedonism is a weak cope philosophy.

You reject your responsibility. You will succumb to a degenerate state where you will increase the suffering in the world.

Boo!

You mean when he banned him from all of his properties because he found out he was a pedo? Fuck off shill. Nobody is buying it.

Attached: 2h14ULh.jpg (1280x720, 433K)

Him going to jail and losing his stuff makes me so HORNY!

Then great, we take them all out, from democrats and republicans, billioners and hollywood actors. Everyone gets the rope for this satanic cult, let the world burn.

Why not kill one of the dirty ones? They do it...

stop larping kike

definitely the latter user

you will find meaning. work with your hands, find a good woman and be a good father

yes and some have been telling us this shit for years. they do a 'cremation of care' ceremony for fucks sakes. the killing of care. whats in the ceremony? they act out the burning of a child, to cremate care, in front of a huge stone owl. will it ever end? i hope so

Attached: cremation_of_care.jpg (640x480, 133K)

like our faggot cuck leader.

Fight back. What else would here be to live for until these evil people get taken out?

i mean how do we know this is true? women write fucked up sex fantasies. we need proof.

Eyes Wide Shut, only replace the beautiful big titted women with children and young teens, although Kubrick hints at it with the 12 year old getting double teamed at the costume rental.

watch this documentary
youtu.be/Ar0DB7qhI7c

>I dont care what it costs me I just want off this ride.

You are 100% fucked. When people told you to leave, you didn't listen.

Attached: Not telling you to be yourself.png (1307x306, 54K)

>no mention of Finders Cult

>Im refunding my ticket Jow Forums, I dont care what it costs me I just want off this ride.
I'm afraid Jow Forums shares the same refund policy as Bernard Sanders. That is to say, you won't be receiving one. I had the same reaction and almost ended up as a christfriend.

Check out about "les disparues de Yonne"
And how Christian Jambert, a gendarme in charge of the case, killed himself shooting two bullets trough his own head

Yes. And if anything, the European ones are by far the worst of the cabal

Jesus Christ is the Son of the One True God and the Savior of mankind.

>muh soggy knees

why would you save this unbelievably awful shitpost? kill yourself

privately owned media and bribed officials will forever protect these people
if epstein made the news hes just the new scapegoat, human trafficking is never gonna stop its worth too much money

how much proof do you need man

Dutroux, now 59, reportedly told his lawyer: "Do you realise that no one has ever asked why I chose that house, that region?

"My idea was to carry out mass kidnappings of children and then to create, in a mine shaft, a sort of underground city where good, harmony and security would prevail

>Did you read this user? Sound familiar? Can you hook me up with some good resources? Most stuff I've found seems glossed over.

Big redpill

Yes. It is. Its all true.

They are all literary Satan worshippers.

Hillary Clinton's college mentor and life long mentor is a literal satanist on the record, go look it up.

Let me ask you this OP

Even if you could go back, would you really want to?

>How do I go back
Idiot. How many time did we tell you.
You don't go back. You get ready.

I read all of the files a long time ago
The Conservative elites were running the pedo network, with the help of criminals and cops.

You can tell this one is real, no one writes this and no sane person would get off to this.

Le Circle? You used to get banned on Jow Forums for talking about that Belgian pedo shit, mods said it was an "/x/ conspiracy theory"

That’s not a sex fantasy, no part of that was arousing.

This was not originally written that way
That is a translation and the files that must be read are called the Z-files.

PEDO DEFENDER

You are completely fucked in the head

I love how happy the boomer skitzo crowd in Jow Forums literally lost collective shit when Epstein got arrested lol. "See Trump isn't a zog puppet! he's going to kill all pedos dude!!" hahaha. Now Epstein is about to cut a deal and ride off into the sunset, nu/pol/ as per usual doesn't utter a word.

It was not, that affair rocked France and Belgium during years, very little truth came out of it, the ones who got caught were the kidnappers and the guardians, the head of the network is still active.
There are dozens of cases in Belgium, the Netherlands and France who relate to the network and who have never been prosecuted.
pedo mods will always protect the pedo elite

remember NXIVM had daycare/school busted in monterrey ,exico? rainbow cultural garden for special kids?

30 years ago the finders cult was supposedly taking children to "a school for smart kids". guess where it was located? monterrey mexico

Attached: finders.jpg (1263x2907, 1.78M)

Keep your chin up, there's a twist at the end

Attached: 1562291664527.jpg (720x478, 29K)

>There was also a file identified as "Palestinian"