Tweaker hate thread

All Tweakers are possessed by a demon. Every time I encounter a meth addict it's the same sociopathic con-artist housed in a different leather wrapped skeleton. Do tweakers have a hive-mind? Are all these people possessed by the same demon? I really think so, meth turns people absolutely satanic. Once someone tries meth death is the only cure.

Attached: IMG_0642.jpg (500x627, 86K)

When people get inebriated or smashed on drugs the door for demons to enter and possess the person is open.

Anal sex is also associated with demonic activity.

What about prescription amphs?

Meth is awesome, but a-PHP is superior for demonry.
OP, you're just a pussy. Demons are awesome.
Ozzy > The Osmonds

Attached: lemmy-koopa.jpg (1200x630, 208K)

More than one, they have legions of devils.

Why should it matter if some shady guy on the street gives it to you or some shady guy who people call (((doctor)))?? Btw, the bible strictly warns about practicing 'sorcery' german translation is 'zauberei'. Fact is, in the original greek language it is 'pharmakeia'. This shows that it is not strictly about performing rituals or whatever but includes the usage of drugs. Doing drugs is essentially the same as sorcery, you engage with evil spirits! Just look at the symbolism (pic, medical doctor symbol), it is very obvious who you recieve your treatment from.

Attached: th(2).jpg (474x542, 29K)

What's the twitching too, seriously freaky.

I’m going to say something that I know I’ll get backslash for. I’m an alcoholic. I’ve been to rehab. I’m still sober now. Before I went to rehab, I thought SO low of drug addicts. “I’m just an alcoholic, I’m not like them”. After rehab and being sober, I don’t feel that way. I was no better. It’s truly a fucked up thing, and I do blame Purdu Pharma for a lot of drug addicts. It’s really a sad thing. A lot of people really do want the help, and the people that do decide to get it and turn their life around, that’s a big thing. Granted it doesn’t always last, but people do deserve a second shit. Even before I went to rehab, I saw what drugs do to people. Its fuckin horrible. I found my higher power and I got my life straight. So, if anyone that reads this is struggling, just know that YOU CAN make a change IF YOU WANT TO.

What if I only do meth like once or twice a year? Is that an issue?

Horrible substance. Not that it is addictive, but that the people that use it are introducing a substance that is highly corrosive, and literally eats their body like battery acid. Truly a modern plague

Attached: photostudio_1560786950215.png (683x512, 410K)

A second chance*

Congratulations, man. That is something to be proud of, user.

>Tweaker hate thread
Btw, who/what do you think is involved when there is 'hate'. It seems that you're talking about things you not only don't really understand but also might very well be affected by yourself. In a different way maybe but still

If we are to believe that the sum of the evidence from official sources and users, alike: if you can do that, that is like being in a class all by yourself.

For everyone else, though, it's not possible to only do a little bit.

Thank you. Since getting sober, I dedicate a lot of my time to trying to help other people with addiction. I know there’s going to be people that post in here that will say things like “addiction isn’t real, it’s all in the mind”, but that’s simply not true.

Meth doesn't eat your body.
The problem is retards who do meth for more than a week at a time and don't take long breaks, and people who don't eat, drink, or wash during binges.

Fact remains most people are retards. Whether they're drinking booze, smoking weed, doing meth, playing games, or using the internet, they are fucking up. Most people cannot do shit right. Normally these people would be culled off but modern conveniences like government and technology prevent their culling. There is not enough human death in this world. Too many safety nets allow the defects to survive and breed and proliferate. The double edge to our modern conveniences sword.

Attached: 1384501033693.png (1920x1200, 2.4M)

Desert Hot Springs, Californa.

It is a literal wasteland. The meth and gangs rule, literally.

Dubz of Jehova Witnesses

Sounds better than a typical inner city neighborhood(gentrified or not) or a suburb. But only if everyone has at least two guns.

Interesting how you thought of things. Both is very bad but alcoholics are often way more f***ed. The damage is, to a certain point, less mentally than drugs but alc physically destroys you quite fast (well meth ofc also).
However, be thankful and stay strong!

Congratulations user. Stay away from that poison.

The retard here is you. You just don’t understand addiction. No one does meth “only on the weekends”. It might start like that, but it’s not going to last. That’s like saying “yeah, I slam heroin like a gentleman.”

That’s how addiction makes you think, especially alcohol. Alcohol is so readily available, legal, and popularized. So when you’re an alcoholic, it doesn’t seem as “bad” in your alcoholic brain.

Ahahah you have no fucking clue. Des. Hot Springs was named THE worst place in SoCal. Look it up.

The black market is huge. Cartels. Murder. Drugs...

This place may just be worse than the inner cities. Trust me.