Is this peak degeneracy?

I think it is

youtube.com/watch?v=zqE4hKIP4n0

Attached: 1529579080796.jpg (713x1024, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/06/28/its-official-israelis-love-trump/
documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html#document/p1
thesun.co.uk/news/1355042/investigators-found-creepy-life-size-dolls-of-children-inside-michael-jacksons-neverland-ranch-during-2003-raid/
youtube.com/watch?v=0vh0AklSXkU
washingtonpost.com/national/palm-beach-trial-could-reveal-details-of-billionaires-alleged-abuse-of-teen-girls/2018/12/03/f42e0c4e-f4d0-11e8-bc79-68604ed88993_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.69b97b269d00
youtube.com/watch?v=Yqb59n69Z80
thewrap.com/anthony-bourdain-rapey-gropey-bill-clinton-hillary-clinton-posthumously-published-interview/
youtube.com/watch?v=TsPizL72cuI
youtube.com/watch?v=cKUaqFzZLxU
thedailybeast.com/alan-dershowitz-yes-i-am-still-jeffrey-epsteins-lawyer
rawstory.com/2018/12/trumpster-alan-dershowitz-admits-got-therapeutic-massage-old-old-russian-home-child-rapist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Nice try shill. Epstein/Trump picture, innocent joking being spun. You are peak degeneracy. Go back to r/politics

Lifestyles of the Rich & Satanic

Denial ain’t just a river in Egypt.

>Nice try shill. Epstein/Trump picture, innocent joking being spun. You are peak degeneracy. Go back to r/politics

Pretty much this, fuck kikes.

Attached: 1536776833213.png (662x505, 161K)

>sexualizing a 1 year old
>innocent
Has it come to this, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1529452651105.png (635x692, 301K)

What time is it in Tel Aviv, Saul?

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/06/28/its-official-israelis-love-trump/

Bump bump

You're glowing, kike. Zion Don is Israel's best friend. He loves Mossad pedophiles.

Attached: dershowitz.gif (444x250, 1.28M)

Good little Jews. You know who daddy is. Now back to work keeping our colony nice and safe.

What about this? (The Boomers, zoomers, and Mossad come to shill! Be nice and consider it a compliment!)

Attached: photostudio_1562557289323.png (250x199, 88K)

>feed them full of shit, then fuck it out of them

When ZionDon takes ONE trip to pedo island on the Lolita Express, then hundreds of trips to Pedo Island on his personal aircraft....

Attached: 1562628213-picsaygagsg.jpg (668x948, 103K)

>nice and safe
Nice glowing Rabbi!

Fuck, he's right guys.
We better investigate Epstein and his associates as much as possible in case Trump's degeneracy spread to them.
Leave no stone unturned.

This is a shoop... It's been proven fake yesterday. Do you even talk to the other shills?

Great copypasta to btfo the shills who try to insinuate Trump participated in Epstein's Island. The shills are absolutely terrified and desperate:

Because tards keep extrapolating Epstein's black book aka day planner with the FLIGHT LOG.

I promise you when I worked in a certain business my black book was full of every number of every person I ever met just in case at some point in the future I would be told to "contact blah blah and ask for blah blah"...

Trump would obviously be in his day planner as would any other number around Trump that Epstein could get his hands on.

Trump is NOT in the flight log to Lolita Island, not even once. He "hitched a ride" back from Daytona Beach TO NYC with Epstein's son one time...and I have little doubt they tried like holy hell to get Trump to Lolita Island. Epstein assaulted a young girl at Mara Largo and Trump had him banned for life.

At Epstein's first arrest Trump went voluntarily to the police to give a statement and at the time the Police commented "He could not have been MORE forthcoming".

Trump then hires Acosta, the asswipe that gave Epstein such a sweet deal that he got zero time...and then he waited.... Acosta probably sang like a bird and Trump et al waited until the "right time" to strike.

Trump knew what Epstein was up to "he's a fun guy, likes his girls young, really really young". People held that against him as if it were some form of agreement when in fact, in typical Trump fashion he slapped Epstein publicly..iron fist in velvet glove. He was NOT a politician and he had to do business with these people and he still managed to say something about what he knew was going on.

documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html#document/p1 Epstein's flight logs, look at how many times Trump isn't mentioned.

>memeflag
You’re not fooling anyone, Saul. Have fun living in that tiny shitbox. We are done here

Do you really think the potus is somehow not involved in pedogate? You'd have to be fucking retarded.

Attached: trump_jackson_1990_jef_160219_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 98K)

>We are done here
The JIDF messaged you about other threads you need to attend to?

Pretty sure Clinton ditching his secret service detail and flying on the "Lolita Express" to Epstein's island 26 times is (((peak))) degeneracy.

>implying mj raped kids

Hello jew. Can't wait for Iran to destroy your little ethnostate.

No, just Jews being Jews

thesun.co.uk/news/1355042/investigators-found-creepy-life-size-dolls-of-children-inside-michael-jacksons-neverland-ranch-during-2003-raid/

youtube.com/watch?v=0vh0AklSXkU
Is this the behavior of someone complicit? Trump has been giving clues about epstein being a pedo for years, banned him from his gold club for secucing an underage girl and gave a statement when he was arrested.

Wait. Did Trump fuck MJ or just grab him by the pussy?

Would you let your son sleep with a grown man? Who the fuck does that?

Attached: the boy.jpg (1205x1500, 221K)

He was campaigning against his wife, that's just politics.

And you guys defend Joe Biden...
How?

Was raping underage girls on the lolita express was Bill Clinton ways of doing politics? lol

He wasn't campaign when he banned him from his club or gave the statement.
And giving clues of the Pedo Island while being involved is retarded, you would want to avoid the masses to find out if there were any clues of you going there at any time.

It has always been like this

OP HAD HIS DICK BIT OFF BY A RABBI
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA
HE ALSO SUFFERED BRAIN DAMAGE
WHOOOOOOOHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Circumcision - brain damage.jpg (1103x1770, 477K)

>not even giving a half-assed condemnation of a grown man talking about his 1 year old daughter's tits

Seriously dude, it's a fucking joke that you're telling anyone to go back to r/politics when you're over here guzzling gallons of r/thedonald cum.

Attached: 1559776696016.png (1457x1080, 729K)

Liberal loony black helicopter tin foil hat conspiracy theories. child slave camp on mars?

Attached: B6ADD399-49D7-4790-B152-87AEA3355668.png (500x505, 97K)

Wait, are you still talking about Trump's statement in 2016 during the heat of the campaign where they accused him of everything and so did he? Because that's the only thing I commented on.

>but bill is worse!
There is no tier list for pedophiles.
Once you're revealed to be a pedo, it's over.
Zion Don is finished. he's probably getting taken down by Mossad for not starting a war with Iran like he was told to do.

He is obviously flirting with his wife. The question was related to her being like her mother, not about her in general. Women obviously want their daughters to be pretty so they can marry higher class men and advance the family.

>anyone who insults My President is a jew

holy shit. how do you breathe at night ?

>He wasn't campaign when he banned him from his club or gave the statement.
The second part is a lie.
There is no evidence for the first.

>And giving clues of the Pedo Island while being involved is retarded,
On the contrary, and being a total hypocrite in your political attacks is very Trumpian.

robin leech is a pedo too? I'M SO FUCKING SHOCKED

>There is no evidence for the first.
"Trump barred Epstein from Mar-a-Lago “because Epstein sexually assaulted an underage girl at the club,” according to court documents filed by Edwards."

washingtonpost.com/national/palm-beach-trial-could-reveal-details-of-billionaires-alleged-abuse-of-teen-girls/2018/12/03/f42e0c4e-f4d0-11e8-bc79-68604ed88993_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.69b97b269d00

>The second part is a lie.
It happened in 2009
youtube.com/watch?v=Yqb59n69Z80

I dont know...
All i know is that everyone know Bill is not innocent in the Epstein story.
We can already relate him to the Harvey Weinstein.
The question is how much people will believe the guy is innocent before he dies just like Jimmy Saville.

thewrap.com/anthony-bourdain-rapey-gropey-bill-clinton-hillary-clinton-posthumously-published-interview/

Attached: camp-david-clinton-watching-football.jpg (1600x1046, 348K)

I'm not reading that reddit spaced essay you memeflag.

Do you want it all next to each other and being hard to read?

Where is actual evidence though? Is it just statements from lawyers?
Sounds like Trump's jewish lawyers at work.
>President Trump won’t be testifying, though lawyers in the case tried to depose him.

>It happened in 2009
The Hannity interview you posted? 2016.

>Zion Don is finished.

Attached: A4625833-5CBA-4A04-909C-696EED112E41.jpg (600x600, 38K)

that's how you post on this website, yes.

That's some serious JIDF level mental acrobatics son. Just admit it you defend a pedo enabler and fuck off.

>bourdain "suicide"

This will be the end of Trump.

Attached: ttpo.png (1243x541, 668K)

>that picture

Not a good look tbqh

Holy shit work on your fucking subject-verb agreement

>The Hannity interview you posted? 2016.
I wasn't talking about that one, it was about the one after Epstein's arrest

You can ignore the golf thing if you want but you can't ignore that Trump is not on the flight log and Trump helped the lawyers of Epsteins's victims in 2009.
What evidence are you using for Trump being a pedo? a picture and one single quote from 25 years ago?

His enemies fucked up when they tried to bring him down with the Lewinsky affair.

And Bourdain was a fucking clown who knew his wife was a pedo rapist and yet he attacked literally every man in her attention whoring crusade.

Literally slide thread

>He "hitched a ride" back from Daytona Beach TO NYC with Epstein's son one time...

Attached: 1543300439154.jpg (240x240, 18K)

>JIDF level mental acrobatics
>Trump is a pedo because of this pic!!1!

>Trump is not on the flight log
First of all he was once.
Your own article says he was a frequent guest of Epstein.
They were neighbors! What flight log? The girls were right there.

israeli flag?

Sorry no habla Engrish

Your point?

>he was once.
>He "hitched a ride" back from Daytona Beach TO NYC
Not to the Pedo island:
documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html#document/p1

>Your own article says he was a frequent guest of Epstein.
>Billionarie has dinner with billionarie
Woah, never happened before.
Pretty much everyone met with Epstein at some point.
What evidence is there of Trump being a pedo?

The Jews were willing to leak anything or dig up anything to stop Trump. If there was anything on him, they would've released it already.

Attached: 1499414424292.png (494x525, 249K)

oh, is that the way it works kiddo?

Trump has been working with the Jews since day one. Look at all he's done for Israel.
Now that he's hesitant to start war with Iran Israel is probably on the attack. Look into Epstein's ties to Israel and Mossad.

>Not to the Pedo island:
The Island was for VIPs.

Find and read the Miami Herald articles. The girls were raped literally in Trump's neighborhood where he was a frequent guest.

>The Island was for VIPs.
You see literally whos there, Why wouldn't someone famous like Trump not be allowed?

>Find and read the Miami Herald articles
You mean the ones that had no evidence? You need evidence if you want to impreach him or get him to jail.

Even if he was a pedo I would STILL vote for him over some dumbocrap gibs me dat lefty loonie

Also a girl accused him of raping her and she received so many death threats she was silenced.

I think she was one of what, 21? 22? 23? women who accused Trump of sexually harassing them.

The most interesting of which was an 18 year old who said she was just right. Not too young to try to rape. And then he pushed her up against a wall and kissed her.

I'll agree, as a democrat, Clinton was involved as well.

Trump was involved too. They both were CLEARLY involved. ANYONE ELSE FOR 2020.

Thanks.

You're a very bad shill.

The truth will soon come out!

Attached: images (2).jpg (229x220, 7K)

A lot of them have admited to be lying
youtube.com/watch?v=TsPizL72cuI

>i have no argument

Especially considering he never went to the island, nor did Mueller release any dirt on Trump. Mueller was involved in securing that sweet plea deal for Epstein while head of the FBI.

Attached: epstein_banned.jpg (1788x231, 76K)

how autistic is trump? who the fuck makes that kind of joke to a reporter in front of their soon-to-be daughter's mother? completely debased her in front of that reporter, proving to be a complete sociopath and autist who's socially inept.

>>i have no argument
All you're arguments are JIDF level bullshit.

Trump was just a reality show host and he didn't have Secret Service details to worry about.

The literally found naked pictures of those girls in Epstein's home.

>All you're arguments are JIDF level bullshit.
>Facts like Trump not being in the log and shitting on him in 2009
>JIDF level bullshit

>Trump was just a reality show host and he didn't have Secret Service details to worry about.
Chris tucker is just a comedian and he's in the log, just like a lot of people that were less famous and important that Trump at the time

>The literally found naked pictures of those girls in Epstein's home.
The found pictures of underage girls in his home, no relation with Drumpf at all.

Every New Yorker acted like this in the 80s. Fuck off.

You're a very low IQ JIDF shill.

He was in the log. The log is not relevant because Trump walked to Epstein to rape.

> The found pictures of underage girls in his home,
Which Trump was frequently a guest in according to your own source.

>He was in the log
>documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html#document/p1
He isn't.

>Which Trump was frequently a guest in according to your own source.
>Billionaries having a dinner = the watch CP together
Every NY knew Epsteing and visited him at least once, you can't claim that someone is a pedo for having dinners with a pedo.

This entire thread is shills muddying the water and playing interference for leftist pedos.

Trump never went to pedo island he took a connecting flight back to new york and wasn't even with Epstein.
Bill Clinton is the one who was constantly hanging out with Epstein and visiting his child islands.
Trump banned the creep from his country club and has called for investigations.
You're not fooling ANYONE.

It's almost like it is a club and we aren't part of it :(

Attached: 1543625625605.jpg (562x437, 57K)

>He isn't.
You already admitted that he was, shill.

>Billionaries having a dinner
Billionaires flying on each other's planes.
Billionaires visiting each other islands.

You're the stupidest shill.

Attached: its_a_big_club_you_aint_in_it_trump_clinton_carlin.png (500x477, 119K)

Source of quote?

>You already admitted that he was
Where?

>Billionaires flying on each other's planes.
>Billionaires visiting each other islands.
Trump is not on the flying log to the pedo island, retard.
What's so hard to understand? i gave you the link.

Trump says it like it is. It’s what got him elected. Look at how he calls everyone out. He does not bullshit or beat around the bush, ever. It makes him more trustworthy than every politician.

>Where?
Read your own posts, shill.

>Trump is not on the flying log to the pedo island, retard.
He lived near Epstein's pedo house.

Trump wasn't somebody like Clinton who needed to be extra paranoid.

>What's so hard to understand?
Really!

you're both just....just awful

Attached: 1545822582501.png (736x616, 21K)

>Read your own posts, shill.
Readh again:
>Trump is NOT in the flight log to Lolita Island, not even once. He "hitched a ride" back from Daytona Beach TO NYC with Epstein's son one time
>documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html#document/p1
Have you got it already or are you seriously retarded?

>He lived near Epstein's pedo house.
And there is no evidence of him fucking kids there.
Do you think that Epstein has a bunch of kids in his house 24/7? Do you understand why they go to island?

Also, Are you gonna ignore how Mueller has been looking at Trump for 3 years and never mentioned anything related to pedophillia to impreach him?

Yeah, that's a disgusting thing to say

youtube.com/watch?v=cKUaqFzZLxU

>He "hitched a ride" back from Daytona Beach TO NYC
The girls "worked" on the plane. It was called Lolita Express.
Have you got it already or are you seriously retarded?

>And there is no evidence of him fucking kids there.
The girls will tell the truth. They founds their nudes in Epstein's house. They were telling the truth.

>Do you think that Epstein has a bunch of kids in his house 24/7?
YES! That's what they testified.

> Do you understand why they go to island?
Mainly because of VIPs.
That's how Epstein got away with it, by dragging presidents into it.
And looky-look where is the corrupt prosecutor now? In the Trump government!

I didn't know he was such a commie.

Epstein and Trump share the same lawyer:

thedailybeast.com/alan-dershowitz-yes-i-am-still-jeffrey-epsteins-lawyer

This will give you clue what happened in that house, consistent with the victims' testimony:

rawstory.com/2018/12/trumpster-alan-dershowitz-admits-got-therapeutic-massage-old-old-russian-home-child-rapist/