Saw this on Facebook. Why are boomers blindly pro (((Israel))). It's scary and robotic on how boomers follow ZOG

Saw this on Facebook. Why are boomers blindly pro (((Israel))). It's scary and robotic on how boomers follow ZOG.

Attached: 1543400298502.png (960x638, 940K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_myth
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
bitchute.com/video/iB6iBh4Ktmv0/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*Israel

It's truly a mystery wrapped in a riddle.

Attached: 2014_media.jpg (1600x1244, 665K)

Boomers have been watching television longer than any other generation. They actually trust the television.

Attached: our media.jpg (3755x5759, 2.75M)

Attached: Hollywood.jpg (475x500, 107K)

Attached: education take over.jpg (1622x851, 324K)

Attached: fem and lgbt.jpg (985x864, 393K)

Based and goypilled

>Why are boomers blindly pro (((Israel)))

Kikes brainwash them in (((Church))). Go redpill them.

Attached: 1534526125693.jpg (540x406, 201K)

A better question is why you even use kikebook, no shit it would be filled with kike lovers.

Their God is king of the Jews, why do you fucking think

>Boomers have been watching television longer than any other generation. They actually trust the television.
This is a big part of it. They grew up trusting the media... right at the time it was fully taken over by jews (post-WW2, right when the boomers were being born).

Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2. Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now. Redpill them and the rest will work itself out.

Read through these threads, it's all there...

The elite globalism pushing jews are one thing, but the elite can only exist because of the 'regular' jews. Jews are far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive than other peoples, it's why they are so 'successful'. There are basically no jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.

They get into everything, any institution, and steer it towards protecting and enabling the tribe. Many of them aren't even fully conscious of why they do it, it is just completely ingrained into their culture. So, there‘s the grand jew globalist conspiracy at the top, and the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

Attached: ww2 psyop.jpg (1648x1620, 399K)

gut dang it I tell you whut i do not give a damn

Attached: 1517891325095.png (534x603, 217K)

The Christian God is the King of the Israelites.
Jews are not Israelites.

Attached: edomites1.jpg (885x741, 202K)

Note the two graphs.

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Attached: Scofield_Bible.jpg (220x308, 24K)

Well said.

dunno but put these on faceberg plox

1965, prime boomer era. They were smoking weed, enabling the jewish pushed pro-globlaist, pro-race-mixing, pro-homosexual and pro-feminist agendas and rebelling against le status quo (i.e. the traditional west).

Attached: imm.jpg (1513x871, 378K)

>holohoax psyop
What is a foundation myth?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_myth

It fulfills three functions.

1) It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).

2) It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).

3) It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1) We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2) "Ultimate evil" is Nazis. "Ultimate good" is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3) The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the "personification of evil", holds the center point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

**Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned**

This is by jew design.

Attached: (((replace me, so sorry))).jpg (1021x1277, 404K)

Pottery that the beginning of the end happened in the dead center of the 60s.

Why are liberals so anti-israel? Why do Jews overwhelmingly vote democrat?

Attached: 2iiivbyeejgy.jpg (720x720, 69K)

Like in 1984, the hope lies in the proles

>Why are liberals so anti-israel?
They're not. It's the same D&C good cop/bad cop gaslight routine jews have pulled for centuries.
>Why do Jews overwhelmingly vote democrat?
See above.

2019 US Congress jews (1.4% of the US population, 0.0025% of the world population)

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM

Senate (18% jewish, 1,300% over-representation)

Tammy Baldwin (D)
Bernie Sanders (I)
Ron Wyden (D)
Chuck Schumer (D)
Jacky Rosen (D)
Ben Cardin (D)
Chris Van Hollen (D)
Richard Blumenthal (D)
Dianne Feinstein (D)

House (8% jewish, 600% over-representation)

Adam Schiff (D)
Brad Sherman (D)
Pete Aguilar (D)
Alan Lownethal (D)
Mike Levin (D)
Susan Davis (D)
Ed Perlmutter (D)
Bill Posey (R)
Lois Frankel (D)
Ted Deutch (D)
Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D)
Jan Schakowsky (D)
Brad Schneider (D)
Abby Finkenaur (D)
John Yarmuth (D)
Jamie Raskin (D)
Elissa Slotkin (D)
Andy Levin (D)
Dean Phillips (D)
Josh Gottheimer (D)
Lee Zeldin (R)
Jerrold Nadler (D)
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D)
Max Rose (D)
Eliot Engel (D)
Nita Lowey (D)
Suzanne Bonamici (D)
David Cicilline (D)
David Kustoff (R)
Steve Cohen (D)
Elaine Luria (D)
Kim Schrier (D)

Attached: wake_359_times_expelled.jpg (924x10000, 2.05M)

>Like in 1984, the hope lies in the proles
Yep. And that's why (((they))) are in censorship and "hate speech law" overdrive... the primary battle is the redpilling vs bluepilling of normies. It's the only battle that really matters.

Attached: 1984.jpg (934x651, 84K)

Attached: adl.jpg (1518x1004, 318K)

Attached: jta.jpg (712x369, 52K)

I agree... my wife lives in a pre-internet version of reality. She is completely brainwashed. Literally an hour ago, she walks into my sons room and starts screaming about the Holocaust... out of the blue, I think she’s short circuiting from the brainwashing

Attached: florida kindergarten.jpg (762x627, 98K)

Liberal boomers worship the diaspora, cuckservative boomers worship Israel.

What type of propaganda effort was pushed on these cancerous fat fucks to make them so universally pro-jew and anti-white?

Its really fucking terrifying. They all need to be cleansed on the day of the rope.

Attached: boomerfinalsolution.png (1634x348, 66K)

dont forget the moon for 360

Why don't we ever hear about the mass murder of 12-20 million christians under the Jewish bolshevik regime?

Attached: JewishCommunists.jpg (2000x1709, 1.02M)

Why is that so funny to me? I could just imagine some kid minding his own business and some boomer woman walks in and is like “SIX GORILLION MAN! BLAH BLAH BLAH”

>Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now. Redpill them and the rest will work itself out.

This 100%. This should be the main focus of Jow Forums now.

Attached: 1491439186072.jpg (1114x730, 227K)

Why? Jews

They are the first generation of Americans who from birth were under ZOG control.

I know most people don’t take advice from the internet. But please file for divorce and start spending the rest of your life fucking younger chicks. If I was stuck in a marriage with some zionist loving wackjob. I would’ve left a long time ago.

Attached: 7D2E40B2-ECD4-425E-85F0-12925896A7EF.jpg (400x400, 44K)

Attached: 1535473390078.png (912x1334, 692K)

Something something Scofield Bible

>Why don't we ever hear about the mass murder of 12-20 million christians under the Jewish bolshevik regime?
Not on the holohoax class itinerary, I guess.

Attached: holohoax class.jpg (673x918, 133K)

Lol... it makes for good entertainment. The kids think she’s nuts. She’s like a weathervane, I can see which direction the propaganda is blowing from.

well in case you didn't notice. apartheid israel is a brutal militaristic supremacist racist betrayer

>Holocaust class

Attached: 1546393856905.jpg (627x733, 121K)

Israel is ok, but they need to withdraw from the West Bank already

Make East Jerusalem a UN territory

question should be why doesn't the right care

The better question is why do you blindly hate Israel?

Most of the Russian Communists were not Jewish and the one who committed the massacres was anti-Semitic.

Probably because he/she isn't a brainless rat, like yourself.

Attached: jew population.jpg (1554x1466, 555K)

>blatant lies
I see this thread has made it to the act.il app

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8

Attached: shut it down app.jpg (891x570, 107K)

>why do you hate an illegal and immoral state that has no right to exist and constantly forces the united states and its allies to engage in perpetual war?
its so sad what happened to your country

Attached: 1562622063818.jpg (255x220, 7K)

You think the UN is any better?

Attached: 1544903456134.jpg (605x541, 95K)

Dude I cannot for the life of me figure out why boomers love kikes so much

If it's wrong, I'm not aware. I haven't spent 400 hours playing spot the Jew. But Stalin wasn't Jewish and persecuted Jews.

What does your map prove other than Arabs fight about as good as bricks burn?

that israel has been invading another state since its inception and ruining the lives of thousands of people while no one is allowed to question them about it under penalty of being labelled a bigot and having their life ruined.
i thought it was pretty obvious that's what he was getting at.

Your pilpuls suck ass, jew.

as an Israeli I am confused about this meme, how does the Israeli government or the Israeli people force the US to fuck with every country around us, here with an open mind, you're might be right

you* might be right

Because of what (((they))) did to my culture and nation and many others.

Attached: 1548719082282.jpg (759x567, 65K)

>> you* might be right

Normies need to do some research into WW1 and Weimar Germany (i.e. jew Germany, Germany between the wars).

bitchute.com/video/iB6iBh4Ktmv0/

Basically jews sabotaged Germany during WW1, among many other things, and continued their anti-indigenous-German subversion through the 20's and early 30's until Hitler took power. Jews were repeatedly asked to leave the country all through the 30's, most famously under the Haavara agreement.

After WW2 was under way, the jews that had refused to leave were put into camps, just like the Japanese-Americans the US put into camps. They were seen (rightfully) as a security risk.

They were treated well by POW standards, better than the US treated the Japanese, see Typhus was a major problem in the early 20th century, see The camps were riddled with typhus (a disease spread by lice, hence ALL the camps having Zyklon B on site, it's a pesticide) and eventually as the war turned against Germany (24/7 bombings by the allies, invasions on 3 fronts, food and material supplies cut-off etc.) you saw a lot of disease and starvation in the camps... just like you saw in the German civilian population and what you would have saw in the US camps had the US come under such duress.

"The holocaust" and all of its myths (gas chambers, electric floors, lampshades etc.) were created post-war for political purposes and to punish Germany. Jews died, but not systematically, and not anywhere near the numbers claimed.

See these threads for more:

Attached: orbit.jpg (647x571, 98K)

Attached: tricks.jpg (1027x792, 206K)

sloppy job

Doesn't matter, I side with islamists now.

The only reason you are considered a valuable ally is because of the foreign intelligence your country provides.

Countless American officials have publicly denounced your intelligence as almost entirely incorrect if not downright intentional lies.

Your foreign agency AIPAC is not even considered a foreign agency in our country.

it's probably because most people are just scum, it occurs in different ways, millenials are absurdly treasonous, gen x saw being lowlife thugs as a good thing, boomers see ruining their country and getting rich in the process as the way to go
even most smart people are scum

>it's probably because most people are just scum
>x,y and z
>getting rich
>no mention of jews

Attached: JIDF.jpg (638x640, 98K)

if you're not a dirty animal lies and propaganda have no effect on you

>don't worry about those who we manipulate, goyim
>look out only for yourself

Attached: JIDF.jpg (896x628, 208K)

Boomers are the ultimate jew pawns due to their place in time after world war 2 and America having it so good.

>Holocaust class
I must have missed that class, odd. Also does she always buz her ugly head? And yes, I am looking forward to seeing her run for president, just like Hilary

>I must have missed that class
I doubt that, kike.

Attached: trudeau.webm (900x506, 2.91M)

They aren’t really. They are anti Islam and they listen to conservative media which tells them to be pro Israel. It’s top down.