Does Jow Forums support the genocide of Canada geese?

Does Jow Forums support the genocide of Canada geese?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Aw-jES3OvVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, and all canadians.

Day of the rake gotta start somewhere

Yes
these fuckers are so lazy and slow. They casually walk across the road blocking traffic and the boomers are too much of pussies to get them to move

First they came for the Geese but I said nothing because I am not a goose.

>call me when they come for the leafs so that I may laugh a might kek.

Worry about yourselves, frens.

Attached: 1555080186166.jpg (899x899, 261K)

Only the black ones.

*QUACK* *QUACK*....
I mean no, geese are vital to the ecosystem my fellow Canadians

>day of the honk.

Shot and ate one, pretty good

Reminder geese are the work of satan.

youtu.be/Aw-jES3OvVw

Dog bless

Attached: rake it.png (276x290, 138K)

Can we club the Geese too now?

>Canada geese
Take out the geese out of that sentence and I'm all for it

Only if geese are just the beginning.

The birds are being fed to the poor. Canada stands by her commitments to all third world countries where basics like food or healthcare are so hard to come by, so yes.

I support this and having a big fry up for the homeless. Though here most of the homless are probably vegan.

I fully support the extermination and wholesale slaughter of Canadian geese.
One a semi-related note, there are people calling for a culling of about 200,000 gray seals around Nova Scotia because they're overpopulated and decimating ground fisheries. Probably won't happen though, because of pussies voting against it

Memri TV had someone say this nugget of wisdom: "First of all, the only thing Canada "deserves" is a nuclear holocaust."

absolutely. Wipe these bastards off the face off the earth.

>Does Jow Forums support the genocide of--
NO. No, we don't.

Attached: polIsABoardOfPeace.png (303x225, 119K)

Kill them all, they shit everywhere

you ever notice how birds just fly around, go wherever they want, do whatever they want
answering to no one, indifferent to borders and property lines, completely engrossed in their own avian reality?

No, we are eco fascists.

Never had goose. Is it tasty?

Canada is going to be the same except replace Hispanic with Chinese. I don't know which is worse....yet

they're delicious

Yes, Geese was a good boss. Better than Rugal.

Haven't seen many Geese here lately in Vancouver, chinks probably ate them all.

Only if they save the meat.

honkocaust when?

If you got a problem with Canada Gooses, you got a problem with me, and I suggest you let that one marinate.

Geese no
Jews yes

Attached: 1562227307018.jpg (500x717, 98K)

If they renounce their citizenship, we should leave them alone. They provide a valuable service by fucking up golf courses.

Honestly. These little shits are devil's spawn. They will fucking charge you and hunt you down if you run. Think a weapon will help you? Think again, your knife needs you to get in range of their deadly mouth and a gun have only so many bullets before they swarm you. I once had one of these fuck run after me, I rushed to my car and these fucks chased my car down. The safest way to dispose of them is to wait for their mating season and take them down when they settle down as a couple. But even then, two of them is still quite dangerous, so bring a hunting buddy just to make sure they don't rip out your guts. So far, they've made be believe Satan exists and he has taken the shape of a bird.