Only people with an IQ 150 can post in this thread

Should we just execute everyone with an IQ below 100. Democracy seems useless when the votes of the lowest common denominator seem to be determined by social conditioning almost completely

Attached: 1560799442954.jpg (1000x1000, 107K)

niggers

We aren't a democracy, we are a federal republic.
Modern day 'Democracy' ie mob rule is exactly what the founders feared, the tyranny of the majority, which is why they put in place millions of fail safes and checks against it

I did an online test and have an IQ of 170. AMA.

Burger assumes the entire world is america, more news at 3.

I've never had an IQ test. Does that make me a mystery nigga or what? Only true brainlets need an IQ test to feel validated. Anyone who refuses to take one should be assumed to be at least 170 IQ.

But I only have an IQ 63

I cant even form sentence full.

how do we stop cancer?

Did you do an online test and have an IQ of 170?

Great. I have an IQ of 153, Democracy has no meaning outside of Israel owning nukes.

Yes

That just makes IQ 100 people smarter, since IQ uses 100 as the average intelligence. You're just going to start killing smarter and smarter people until there's only some autistic guy named Kevin who used to live with his mom but ended up being the last man on earth

sounds ok to me

A culling of the bottom 50% of people sounds like a good idea to me.

there's always a bottom 50% until there's only one person left

Eugenics + Sharia is how we save humanity.

it basically is.
everywhere else is an open air jail with no free speech and no guns. or just a wild range where subhumans roam around and eat each other.

stop being so arrogant insisting that there are other countries when your so ashamed of your "country" you won't even use it's flag.

or you're a faggot communist from here and the day of the rope will end all of your suffering soon.

Not gonna work, IQ is a poor measurement of intelligence.
People more intelligent than you, will utilize the untapped resources of retarded people to win the war.
The goal of life is survival, not death. If you alienate 90% of the population with these actions, you will lose your life, not the "IQ below 100" people.

Checked

I'm a pirate in the middle of the sea right now, gosh.

> Should we just execute everyone with an IQ below 100
There will always be 50% of the population under 100, by definition.

Im a partical physician working on a quantum thesis for my graduate book report. Their not smart enough to bother saving. Low iq normies are a diamond dozen. Let them die. I will look down and whisper "no"

God is fake

Everyone who has an iq that smart is a sperg who can explain quantum physica but cant fix his flat tire or be bothered to clean their own homes.

ah well that leaves me out, mine's 186. have fun retard!

I didn't imply we would continuously kill everyone below 100.

might wanna spell things with a little respect - right now looks like you're in the lower half that is gonna get culled

I have a high WQ, weed intelligence quotient

Attached: 409.png (612x497, 399K)

IQ 156 here, I know the secret language, I code, I own thousands of acres of arable land. I'm also a Freemason.

This would take summoning an actual wizard to take the lead.
Do you know how hard it would be to begin making a 200 IQ being? The amount of pain and study that human would have to go through, would be monstrous.

Even then, removing compassion from lower beings from it would be excruciating on that persons soul, but it...reluctantly, in the end yield a Genghis Khan...

Attached: D20.jpg (741x651, 51K)

Anyone who thinks killing off half the population will magically solve modern problems is a mental retard plain and simple... A 25% decrease in Foodstuffs would lead to mass global famine...

I'm not sure if I have a high IQ or not, but I find it painful to interact with normies.

Or is it the overdose on red pills that warped my mind. I'm here forever.

No, the world needs ditch diggers.

The problem is that we’ve given dumb people too much freedom. Need to crack the whip again, then we’d be good.

sounds like me
>I'm not sure if I have a high IQ or not
I have a HIGH IQ

Attached: stoneros.jpg (538x780, 138K)

My IQ is too high to even participate in normal society. I've been a hermit in social isolation since age 12.

Trust me, the lowest of the low are the ones breeding. I have a job working on the streets every day. I have to deal with it every day. Some niggers are okay. But most of them just shit out "welfare babies" as I call them, so "dey can get dey check", "you got my check?" It's depressing to be honest. The future looks like shit to be honest. Not trying to be black pilled. It's just how I see it.

Attached: 1521584558977.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

This. Smart people can do all kinds of things except function at a normal level.

I guarantee almost everyone who thinks that they have a 150+IQ doesn't actually have one. I was tested as a kid as gifted or in the top 2%. I got tested as a 29 year old by a neuropsychologist using the most thorough and respected IQ test the WAIS IV, and it turns out I only have a 115 IQ although verbal was IQ was 125 so that explains why I did well in school.

Why are you gay?

Attached: why.jpg (472x478, 22K)

You? You have 200 IQ?
What the hell are you doing on fucking Jow Forums?!
No-one in the world has hit 200 IQ, to make a being with 200 IQ would require tons of resources and hardware.

dumbass trying to lecture people smarter than urself

Attached: 1448864632977.jpg (219x230, 7K)

Anyone claiming to be smart and proposing killing all the dumb ones instead of using them isn't a real smart person

I have lots of resources in me already and powerful white dna for hardware

Yet, do you have 200 IQ?!

FUCK NIGGERS FUCK JANNIES AND FUCK KIKES TRUMP 2020 MAGA

Attached: 1545079799457.jpg (400x400, 24K)

I have literally 360 IQ
I'm way above you niggers and I hope you die.

No one in Jow Forums has an iq higher than 120, stop larping

said it sounds like me i am like the other guys scored off the charts when i was 5

Ah, so funny. You all sound like that community college scum that brag about being the smartest

Yes, but we are talking about an adult here. IQ is readjusted for age.

Democracy is an inherently flawed concept due to it's over reliance upon the 'rational' decision making of the masses, which is essentially an idea contingent upon moral relativism rather than that of objective truth. History shows that true progression/development, that of a civilization and it's culture, relies upon an aristocratic influence. Idealistically, an absolute monarchy is most preferable due to it's relation with tradition and strong reliance upon the talents of a highly skilled individual (which is as meritocratic as you can get). This however is a utopian vision of mine, and the word utopia is derived from the greek translation of "no state" meaning that it is a dream that can't come to be. In practice, a constitutional monarchy whereby the monarch, constitution, and parliament balance each other out is best. Authoritarianism sounds good in debate, but it's implementation is often distorted through human influence.

In terms of what the general populace can do to contribute towards the advancement of the nation, an ethnocentric localism would suffice.

Also, if you don't understand the benefits of others thinking you're dumber than you really are, I don't know what to tell you.

you don't have to kill them but you could require a test in order to vote

same here bro. I can't socialize. Whenever I go out with coworkers and listen to their mindless blabber I'm just sitting there looking at them like insects. Whenever they argue about something I have an answer. An answer too honest for them that would insult them and make me look like a weirdo. So I just sit there and pretend I'm just agreeing. But yeah, most of the time I'm literally just hiding from everyone because it's less exhausting.

Oh and yes I do realise this thread is bate

Why wasting so much time writing that in a bait thread

I mean, once you graduate highschool, if you dont have high enough grades you should essentially just be a worker bee with no voting rights.

yeah well i'm high IQ and the part about turning me into 200 IQ from pain and study

I go pee pee standing up!

kill everyone with IQ

Attached: funny-snakes11.png (594x594, 521K)

I'm bored

My IQ is 330
Ur gay

ur a faggot

82 iq here. this idea hurts my feelings.

Trump 2020

spotted the most intelligent nigger alive

>Should we just execute everyone with an IQ below 100

No
We'll still need garbage men, people working sewage, etc.

>Democracy seems useless when the votes of the lowest common denominator seem to be determined by social conditioning almost completely

Agreed
After everything burns down we need to make sure voting standards are instituted when its rebuilt
For this system to work mandatory basic military training (not service) for all able bodied males must be in place for it to hold together. This is mainly to beat the soi out of urbanites and teach young men what their grandfathers or fathers would have taught them 2 generations ago.

Reqs to vote, must meet all 4
1. Pass basic training without issue (no awol)
2. Has produced a child in the context of a marriage
3. Owns property outright, not a (((mortgage))) owner
4. Passes 1 time test much harder than current burger naturalization test (which most Americans couldn't pass as is)

In this way every voter would be a
Soldier
Father
Land owner
Roughly above 115 IQ

Combine this with anti usury laws and you have a nation that is 10x harder to subvert.
You would have a permanent healthy for men to strive towards in society.
Every voter would have a stake in the present and the future of the nation.
Also votes could not simply be bought. Yes money would make the land owning part easier (and having children), but the basic training and passing the test you'd still have to earn.

There you go, voting system fixed

Bosted.
Can i haz 150internetQs now?

oh no there is literally no way to fix that problem