I'm a GOP insider, who's part of the effort to coordinate Trump's re-election campaign with Senate and House campaigns...

I'm a GOP insider, who's part of the effort to coordinate Trump's re-election campaign with Senate and House campaigns. I have good news and bad news, but mostly bad news.
>first, the good news
Ohio and Florida, which have been considered hotly-contested swing states for decades, lean solidly toward Trump in all of our models and inside polling. People often percieve Ohio as a suburban/urban state, but it's more rural than anything else which gives Trump the advantage. In Florida, Trump has the rural vote plus considerable support from Cubans and Venezuelans.
>now, the bad news
Everything else. The upper Midwest has completely turned against Trump, and our inside numbers show him losing up there in a landslide to all of the major Democrats. What's even more worrying though, is Arizona and Texas. Arizona will almost certainly go Democrat, due to large numbers of young Hispanic voters. Texas has the same situation, although Trump could win in a best-case scenario due to strong support from white Texans.

Pic related is our BEST CASE scenario, and it is not based solely on current polls but also on historic patterns in election cycles.
>one more thing
Reply to this post or your mother gets BLACKED tonight

Attached: 20190708_205456.jpg (1438x1134, 470K)

Texas won’t go cuck in 2020. Maybe 2024, but we’re good until then.

Wow random user shill. You have totally caused me to not want to vote at all or just vote democrat. Is shareblue paying well these days?

Attached: 1509401466939.png (601x600, 191K)

>texas
lost me there

>I'm a shill rat
kill yourself

lol this fucking faggot

fake and gay

Attached: oh_come_on.jpg (591x960, 46K)

Op= Chupa Caca.
Total Horseshit.
Az Spic reporting in.
Me and all 800 of my Hermanos are voting Trump.
Fuck the Mujados.

Not an argument.

>anecdotal evidence
Believe me, we're going to fight for Arizona but it's looking grim

Arizona republicans should just stay home then, right? R-right?

Get fucked

Attached: 1524789843341.jpg (269x187, 9K)

I hope this happens.
Also, go fuck yourself.

Attached: Madame President.jpg (1200x650, 718K)

We are going to Petition the Electoral Commission to remove all inactive voters from the rolls in Arizona like they are getting ready to do in Cali.
BOOM!
Instant solid red State Ese.

He's an awful president who has been the most slavish to jew interests in American history -- which is an incredibly high bar to clear given the previous century. I bet he really believed people in the Midwest voted for him based on his cult of personality and not because they expected real world results on improving the material conditions of explicitly White Americans.

>slave to Jewish interests
>constant shmearing from Jewish media

FUCK NIGGERS FUCK KIKES AND FUCK THE FUCKING JANNIES TRUMP 2020 MAGA

Attached: 1544846827439.png (709x1200, 158K)

sage

Fake and gay

Obviously he's fucked, even if a weak candidate like Biden wins he he still has to get PA (which is Biden's home state). Still think he'll eek out Texas (go blue in 2024) and Arizona. Goyim need to wake the fuck up and prepare for STHTF under the DNC unaparty.

Honest prediction:
Dem: 278 Trump: 260. Same as 2016 but loses PA, WI, and MI. Only way I see him winning is extremely low black turnout in PA.

Not sure what Jews have to do with this, but if Trump's chances of re-election don't improve in the next month or so we'll recommend to his campaign that they focus on helping down ballot Republicans instead of on re-election

>NC
>AZ
>Nebraska district
>all blue
Fuck off dummy

>so we'll recommend to his campaign that they focus on helping down ballot Republicans instead of on re-election
You're the same dummies that said he should quit after the pussy tape came out.

DISCORD TRANNY ALERT
DISCORD TRANNY ALERT
DISCORD TRANNY ALERT

That’s not a very nice thing to say. Try loving people. You’ll feel better.

Hahaha AZ turning blue. OOOOOKAY. Arizona is were the second civil war will start buddy.

Never forget the 24/7 shill cycle in 2016.
>98% chance of victory

Attached: 1468202211476.jpg (2828x2855, 3.39M)

this is that stupid, you;'re not even getting a (you)

>Pennsylvania going back to being a blue state
nope. not even if they march every single nigger in all of the cities down to the polling booths at gun point

good

Well, maybe if Trump has actually done something other than suck kike cock, encourage immigration, and fuck over gun owners, he’d be in a better place

>The upper Midwest has completely turned against Trump
You fucking lying idiot. I live in a major city in Wisconsin and everybody is either neutral towards Trump, or likes him

Ouch! How can Dems get so much support when the candidates are crazy?

Oh, that's right - minorities don't actually pay attention, they just vote brown.

>our inside numbers show him losing up there in a landslide to all of the major Democrats
bro come on 2/10

Attached: helllooooooo.png (960x960, 331K)

Sure OP.

Attached: 1539559164027.jpg (252x291, 17K)

no shit, dumbass. tell king cuck zion don to actually live up to some of his campaign promises or kiss 2020 goodbye!

Borzoi of TRS said that Trump won Michigan by a thin 10,000 votes last time, but won't win, this time.

Dilate and have children.

>I'm a GOP insider
Fuck you LARPing nigger
sage

GOP lawmakers made it difficult to petition/pass initiatives in AZ. And where are you getting this about CA? The motor voter act has significantly increased the size of the voter rolls.

I'm just the messenger buddy

Can Virginia be flipped back to red? That would help. New Hampshire?

Also North Carolina is voting Trump 100%. Not sure why you have it blue.

Hi actual Trump campaign user here. Believe it or not Trump's internal polling is really high, showing him winning by a landslide against most Democrat candidates. He's got this in the bag so I think it's best everyone stay home and watch the libs meltdown again. It'll be epic

Oh look it’s the daily crusader guy

Really? Because he lost me at
>I'm a GOP insider
Trump's campaign isn't even fully coordinating with the GOP. It's a separate entity and its keeping that two billion dollars he's raised out of their cucked hands for a good reason!