In 2019 i am forgotten

in 2019 i am forgotten

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBN_dEA4jO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

haven't you been paying attention? he already had his redemption arc, plus added a stylish new beard

This. Cruz is better off just being in the Congress. He's not President material, but that's not a bad thing and not everyone needs to be. Cruz does a better job in Congress. Not saying he's perfect either, but it's better for him to realize that.

Do you also enjoy sucking fat dicks? You really sound like a faggot

burger btfo
based and leafpilled

Texas really need to get behind another republican senator. Ted Cruz is a sad excuse for a man.

Not cut out to be President
He's had a resurgence thanks to the Trump effect.
Still relevant, faggot OP

this sleek greasy rat waits for 2024

Lion Ted

>not posting the wolverine beard Cruz

Attached: 434042.jpg (898x628, 81K)

i prefer 2016 ted

Nope. Cruz is fighting hard in Texas

He just btfo google bitch

Forgotten, yes, but the delegates live on.

i already forgot his name, i thought tom hanks, weinstein, dont even fuckinh know

>FUCK YOU REEEEEEE
LOL that's your idea of an argument?

fuck you nigger
sage

Put your beard back on, Ted.

>You sound like a faggot

>Meanwhile he voted for fucking Treadue

Projecting much? You're the country that likes your limp wristed pretty boy leaders leaf.

youtube.com/watch?v=aBN_dEA4jO0

he needs to divorce is wife and marry cory chase

Only 997 years until I return on that fateful day in 2016 to take what's rightfully mine, Dahnald

Attached: the-right-arm.jpg (190x314, 12K)

Second, I've followed Congress a few times [that whole facebook shit was funny, boring but funny] and I gotta say hes best suited for that role

Not all leafs are bad! But yeah that's what I mean, he is good at questioning people, operating the bureaucracy machine, actually decently representing Texas better than his political opponents.

I sound like I'm shilling hard for him but I'm just saying that is the bright side of him. The side that wants to be President is a petty, small-minded rat of a man for some reason.

He's like Starscream.

No he’s alright.

Ted Cruz the next President of the Untied States after Trump, and then they will annex Canada

Was the delegates thing just a euphemism for Trump dropping out of the race or is there a formal process where a politician can surrender some delegates and transfer them to someone else?