Project Chimpout

>Step 1. Identify agitated negro (panhandler, black woman yelling into phone, crowd of black youths)
>Step 2. Ask them to please "settle down" and remind them that they're bothering people nearby.
>Step 3. Smirk at them until they threaten you.
>Step 4. Step away or into a store and call the police, providing their description. As they follow you into store they'll be seen as more aggressive by police. Remain around under police arrive.

I did this recently in New York City to great success. I've gotten 3 negro women arrested in just the last 4 weeks: one for swinging at me, one for threatening she would "end me," and another homeless one for saying she would kill everyone on the subway. That's three chimps in jail, all it took was a smirk.

Attached: chimp.jpg (318x159, 6K)

Good work if true, user.

I have screenshots from the Citizen app but I'm afraid to get doxxed. They get pulled from the police blotter. It's very rewarding to comment on the crime you orchestrated.

bump

based
best thread in a long time
anyone remember when the Left started saying smirking was the greatest weapon of white males or some shit because of the Covington MAGA bois?
>smile
>chimpout
>nigger fragility

BUMP

Attached: 1545721351124.jpg (607x608, 53K)

You really made my night user and also bamp

niggers tongue my anus

Whenever I see a group of em I call police and say they were acting suspicious, maybe on drugs, and one of them looked like he had a gun

i could spend an extra hour each walk to and from work doing this. always some groid screaming into the world about how he dont give a fuck

Protip
They usually got drugs on em or have warrants

Nice

BUMP

Attached: 1532998160290.jpg (1024x930, 179K)

Attached: 1542074188816.jpg (906x491, 220K)

Great idea. I did something similar a few months ago. Watching the police detain and search the nigger was great. I’ll have to continue doing this.

>Step 2. Ask them to please "settle down" and remind them that they're bothering people nearby.

This wont work because I have a calming voice and it soothes any agitated person

>Step 3. Smirk at them until they threaten you.

This won't work either because I have an angelic smile that calms the storms

Also OP is a Faggot

if you don't see anything wrong here......look closer.

I fucking love you user. I swear I will do this for KEK

Attached: 1562194109272.png (500x500, 242K)

Any white man knows how to outrage a nog with composure. If you can't cause a meltdown with a raised eyebrow or a smirk then I'm worried you've been walking around totally unaware of your full spectrum of powers.

Attached: 1557967731555.jpg (365x365, 56K)

How can blackies even compete.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x576, 35K)

If you get an outlier who actually calms down, lean in and whisper "good thinking, nigger." and walk away.

Ahh a quality Nog Angler appears, just be aware o police response times and wear a vest fren.

Attached: 1541817356465.jpg (1000x1192, 167K)

ALWAYS do this, and only around police.
If you’re white and not a faggot, you should always be finding ways to attack niggers.

>i have a soothing smile
>i have an angelic
>"op is a faggot"
Is this what its like to be the embodiment of a cu ck? If that's how you choose to describe yourself, you have no right to call anyone a faggot but yourself. I wouldn't be surprised if you frequent reddit

Attached: 1553618577276.png (847x759, 708K)

That's a good way to catch something you really don't want.

Try eating a salad.

Attached: niggerfood.jpg (540x471, 63K)

Noice

We play without kangz and sheeiit

Attached: 1536855177469.gif (372x576, 90K)

Maybe he is putting the pieces back.

White guilt cuck

You’re truly a madman. Niggers get infuriated when you have no intention of fighting and talk like a corporate douche.

The ENTIRE SHOT/GAME is all wrong. The Nigger appears to be moving WHITE PIECES (Your only allowed to fucking touch your own color in the first place). Secondly, why does he have WHITE PIECES beside him? He should only have captured BLACK PIECES. Thirdly, The Fucking White King is captured, off the board. In chess, the King never leaves the Table, even with a lose. Last move of a chess game can ONLY BE: the declaration of CHECK MATE. You can not MOVE INTO CHECKMATE with your King.

Faggot kike

You're doing the Lord's work, user.

Attached: 1562083293561.jpg (500x275, 16K)

Fucking kek. That pic killed me.

I envy this optimism.

Attached: 1557950453294.jpg (740x924, 557K)

>one for threatening she would "end me,"
Lie detected. Niggers don't say shit like that.

Attached: belgian heritage chocolate.png (336x502, 308K)