Apologize

Apologize.

Attached: 1_mCgpZyE7nLuouAUm4lDrWA.jpg (533x300, 20K)

Suck my fucking dick you fuckin queer

I'm sorry your parents raised such a faggot

kill yourself faggot, I hope you get raped to death by 2 niggers

Rollin for justice

Based Unemployed Sessions

What happened today that you autists are excited?

3/10 bait

Until arrests happen it's just a LARP

Gonna need more than Epstein you kike.
Clintons then we'll talk. Remember when Q said Hillary was already arrested? Why did he do that?

Attached: IllegalsWithKidsLetInUSA.png (463x907, 440K)

Jeff epstein got arrested he once claimed to help create the Clinton foundation, Clinton's have been to his island heaps of times, q posted up a storm tonight as well. Its over ahills.

>Until arrests happen it's just a LARP
GIVE ME THE GESTALT PLEASE, BASED LEAF

q is fake

Let justice be done, though the heavens may fall!

Won't fucking apologize. This will turn out like Comey's "extreme carelessness isn't a crime." or Obama's "We may never untangle the motives."

They have people following them now user. Secret Service stalkers.
Arrest for Jimbob for shooting up the liquor store when his ebt card got rejected is very different from arresting an elite. Especially during a tense geopolitical situation, where an investigation has disturbingly global implications.

Epstein got arrested u dumb fuck.

No fuck you. Die in a car fire faggot

Q clock.

Future proves past.

Everyone made fun of sessions, he's the one who started the Eipstein case.

Ignore the shills.

Truth will light the way, shills go to hell

fpbp

Shills, trannies and lefties BIG MAD

Q is a psyop to placate the right wing. Nothing will happen. A bunch of low levellers and a few higher ups chosen by (((them))) will be thrown under the bus. You will still be demographically replaced.

Canada has a tranny problem.

Attached: 1559017002220.png (500x564, 51K)

This is a shill thread.

This is not:

cringe posting. Epstein case takes down everyone. It was also started by Sessions, whom Q said to Trust.

I will apologize when one of three things has happened:

>HRC is behind bars
>Trump ends liberal democracy
>Wall (or fence) is built and deports 90% of the illegal population

Give me one of the above and I will apologize. Just one.

Kill yourselves.

Q is faqe and qay

I am definitely not apologising for an obvious mossad OP faggot, who shills for Israel and regime change in Iran. Faggot.

Attached: 7acddbedc30a3293734c795cf63bf611.png (431x362, 17K)

FUCK Q AND FUCK Q NIGGERS
MAY THEY BURN IN THE DARKEST DEPTHS OF HELL

Q and President Trump made their hatred of the Jew known in their Fake News Award "winners"

Q posts 940 compares Antifa's flag to the German Jewish Communist Party flag of 1933 - to redpill us about the holocaust hoax and the Jew attempt to enslave the German people in 1933 with a failed coup against the legitimate Christian based government;

Q has identified the enemy as Israel (FEAR IS REAL ~ "Fear Israel")

Q has identified Jews as the major players, including red-pilling us all about how many central banks the Jew owns;

Q claimed that Israel has made several assassination attempts against President Trump;

Q will be "Saving Israel for last" - because they are at the top of the food chain.

Q tells us to "follow the bloodlines".

Q asked us who was funding Hitler the puppet?

Q draws our attention to the orgy island synagogue and asks about the design and color (i.e. it's the Israeli flag / Jew prayer shawl);

Attached: 1551636198869.jpg (1189x1144, 504K)

is it boomer time already

Kek. You bet, user. Qtards totally crazy after Epstein was arrested. But they won't be anymore, when they'll find out that all of this is targeted to make Trump fall. Q is a psyop, total kike operation. Still people are falling for it.

fuh Q nigger
sage