It's over

It's OVER

Attached: Billy the rapist on Epsteins flight log.jpg (894x672, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YL6soUcE_Vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's always over

Oh no Chris Tucker

Agreed. It's over

Attached: t.jpg (1067x789, 329K)

0 logs of Trump going to the child fucking island, loser

There's much much worse than that coming down the pipe.

Attached: 49747694769.png (869x532, 361K)

So? He affirming that he fucks kids too. Trump likely flew their on his own jet. Clinton is in the logs to other locations but never went to Lolita Island.

HEY CHILD RAPIST I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU OR WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO SAY

You're an idiot

>(((It’s))) over
(((It’s))) over

Attached: 06C98B75-FECE-46B3-B1B3-6D6E0C362F41.png (1112x1032, 165K)

Save your post until the end of August. Then read it again.

It's over and nothing happened

Attached: shitpost about new hype nothing happens wait for new hype.gif (250x250, 277K)

It never even began

Attached: mystery.jpg (774x1202, 59K)

There is no source for these claims, no images, no stills, no testimonies from law enforcement and its been like 18 months. Fuck you retard boomers

>chris tucker

Nooooooooo!

Ahem

youtu.be/YL6soUcE_Vc

Fuck off shill

Not an argument. You and your rapist friends are going to jail faggot.

Nice try shareblue nigger lover. Trump is on video saying he's going to have problems with his island.

Attached: 1557187904327.jpg (1200x1200, 175K)

fpbp

Attached: 1545493974114.jpg (640x732, 142K)

Attached: 345846794769.png (1228x953, 2.12M)

actually there were some stills posted once many months ago bucko.

I've got my copy saved.

I'm developing a mild theory that losers breed losers. For instance, take the average loser democrat . . yourself for example. Your father, was/is a loser whether or not he's in your life, but your dishrag mother was attracted to this loser, see, but those two also came from boomer losers who met up at some at a festival or some shit for losers. I feel like your grandparent were losers, who probably followed a loser religion, which made your parents godless sociopaths, thus creating a sort of quintessential loser you see in the mirror.

Again . . . it's just a theory I'm working out on my own time.

Trump praises and insults everybody for his own Machiavellian purposes. Look at Kim Jong Un for example

no shit
Bill's presidency ended over a decade ago and Hilary lost a few years ago and will never be president

Attached: tinfoilhat.jpg (1024x768, 427K)

UH OH SPAGHETTI-O'S

Kek

wtf he took a plane, that means he was going to a massive rapefest no???

FACE / OFF (PG12)

checked
Epstein was helping out the Clinton Foundation secure more kids to fuck and kill

well said

They've been prepping for the release of these videos for awhile now. Why do you think you keep seeing random stories about "deep fake" videos from various "news" outlets?