Is Stranger Things based?

3 seasons of white power kids kicking ass and taking names in arguably the best time of the last 70 years.
>1 black kids who is well behaved and doesnt act like a nigger
>They play D&D
>white kids all save America from retarded commies
>1 gay boy and 1 gay lesbian who only say theyre gay but still act completely normal (no flamboyant faggots) and their sexuality changes nothing in the story.
>great jokes and overall positive attitudes
>no retarded "im offended" moments
>American flags everywhere
>oh and good old fashioned teamwork by àll American kids?
Yes please, give me season 4

Attached: stposter-1-1559670838860.jpg (1280x720, 1.59M)

doubt it

>every single blonde-haired, blue-eyed man is an asshole for no good reason
>Mayor Kline is blatantly a caricature of Trump
>degenerate jew who coerced two teens to fuck each other in S2 is now a regular cast member
>Lucas' annoying sister is now a regular cast member spouting YAS KWEEN shit every two minutes because white soccer moms loved her in S2
God, no.

Attached: 1514113179723.gif (360x240, 1.93M)

Robin is a lesbian, because reasons...

I watched 15 minutes of season 3 because my sister was watching it and....
Holy fuck, this shit is terrible. It’s SO fucking bad. How does it have a following?

Attached: C7D905BE-CECB-464B-990C-D2A34DEE559C.png (672x787, 979K)

gay boy? who's the gay boy?

I had to skip her scenes. Her jive talking, sassy black woman/child shit was terrible.

Attached: erica.jpg (650x378, 28K)

tapped into retard x-er nestolgia and also used the horrors of montauk and pretended its a story they invented.

Don't forget muh Russia.

Attached: 20190708_165209.jpg (1080x597, 389K)

The son of the emo mom. Forgot his name. Hes a little bitch tho.

She was portraying annoying niggers perfectly.

Will is lmao
"you dont even like girls...sorry"

Youre a retard if you came to those conclusions. Youve taken it all out of context and Kline was not Trump in any way you fucking faggot.

Russians building a top secret base under the ground in hawkins Indiana? It was obviously a joke you muppet.

Will's not gay. he has a bowl cut plus he's a wizard

they want the ginger racemixing with the nigger and the most disgusting horrible pajeet indian nigger in the second season was hard to watch

Attached: 1559797454774.png (629x454, 448K)

Holy Jesus, you're aids.

Kill yourself unironically nigger. When he threw the 4th of the July bash his name was on what was Clearly a knock off Trump campaign board design. Fucking jew faggot, kys for making me reply.

Nigger got dumped 5 times and they never even show them kiss. Their relationship affected the outcome in no way.

Except she's also a math genius and studies politics and economics. Her scenes were lame.

Don't forget muh 80s
>the whole point of the show

I didnt notice that but I do notice how much of an overly sensitive faggot you are.

Attached: 1561523807276.gif (320x240, 1.38M)

i don't watch kike (((shiflix shows)) sorry

Pretty much this.

I'm watching it right now, it's fine, kid approved.
Don't get your panties in a twist over this silly little kids show, folks.

>shuts down protest
>working with the russians
>points at the crowd like Trump does
>goddamn campaign sign colors are the same as Trump
If you don't think that Kline is a liberal's perception of Trump, then you're deluded.

the ginger, Max, is getting BLACKED

>Soviet Union having the money, resources, and expertise to infiltrate the United States and build a giant secret lab
>In the Summer of 1985
Honestly the most unbelievable part of the season, and that's including the psychic kids and giant multiverse monster.

And now a memeflag since OP was too over the top with his shilling. Sage. The show is shit, this season was the worst, and clearly this guy is trying to project it into Jow Forums acceptance. Go peddle your "based" shit elsewhere, you're being obvious as fuck now.

Will, but it's not explicitly stated, just heavily implied

Dipshit thats how they all were in the 80s.

>1 gay boy and 1 gay lesbian
No child growing up in the 1980s would say they’re gay. That degeneracy wouldn’t come until college, at least.

Never watched it cause it's fucking gay.

Wew
Someone cant have a good time.

To be fair they were all going to college. It wasnt explicitly stated either. Implied

Every white man in the show is either evil, corrupt, cruel, stupid, a loser, or dead. All of the villains have been white. Bob was kind-hearted but brave so they also made him a chucklehead and killed him. Hopper was relatively masculine so they made him get repeatedly talked down to and strung along by that old hag and then they killed him. Billy was hyper masculine and then they wrote him to have mommy issues and they killed him. Steve was confident and well-liked and they turned him into a punching-bag loser with children for friends who gets rejected by a lesbian.

Every woman is written to be a run-of-the-mill "empowered" feminist trope that "breaks-out of the stereotypes" and constantly humiliates and infantilizes their male counterparts. I could go on ad nauseam describing how every female character with the exception of the naïve Eleven is a cunt. Also don't forget they wrote the redheaded "empowered, progressive, coastal" child to be in an interracial relationship with a jet-black negro.

However I could still enjoy the show for the aesthetic and sci-fi elements because it's easy to pick out the SJW Jewery nowadays and disregard. I just hope the younger viewers don't allow the faggot-tier character development to poison them. The writers of Stranger Things are typical Hollywood faggots and the writing is subversive left-wing filth, anyone who says otherwise can get ventilated.

Attached: Y2PsKGX.png (647x660, 480K)

False. You clearly didnt watch it.

In fairness, they were just coming down off fucking LSD or something.

Television is for faggots, so no. It's the same bullshit produced by kike faggots designed to ruin your life.

Turn off your TV, faggot.

Attached: Fuck you.gif (640x360, 360K)

You unironically deserve the bullet.

Come try nigger

Absolutely!

Attached: blackedcouple.png (526x561, 375K)

t. non-white and impotent

Attached: 1561663238114.jpg (750x613, 63K)

It definitely wasn't as Jewy as I thought it would be.

i guess you just want more faggot shit

lookup the things they said about the maingirl and her being "the most fuckable" under-18
glorified degeneracy

At least there was more white relationships than black ones. The black guy was a fumbling idiot who would never be attractive in real life. The Chad of the show was white.

She also got "boy advice" from Drake.

This thread is now about AHS: Cult

Attached: ahs.jpg (2700x1800, 377K)

wow the capitalistic propaganda is getting WILD in 2019 it's even infiltrated into popular media

Take the honk pill

Attached: 43F48B0600000578-4856510-image-a-154_1504683167698.jpg (634x357, 32K)