Clitoris is a penis

basically it's fucking with a man, so he's gay too, can we hit them like men too?

Attached: 1-the-clitoris-is-really-a-penis-the-clitoris-comes-28201671 (1).png (500x690, 139K)

based 6th grade user

Attached: descarga (21).jpg (185x273, 12K)

>can we hit them like men too?

woman detected. men aren't the violent gender.

Attached: 1449669446508.jpg (953x1280, 241K)

>that kid in middle school who tried to convince you that fapping is gay because a male hand is touching your benis

That's why non-cucked males won't give the licaroo.

Attached: DAK Groyper.png (420x420, 97K)

It was a question, if we can treat them as men, because they have penises, I am a man

It's the other way around. That's why you have nipples. You started as a female. Only if it has the y chromosome does it become male.

I see what you did there, but you forgot the most important lesson. We all start as female. The only thing that makes males is the testosterone surge during development. If the surge doesn't take, you stay female. If it does take, then you become male. Males, therefore, are enhanced females.

If men are enhanced why do they have weak balls?

All men are born women until the testosterone hits so it doesn't really work that way

I remember sex Ed too

The greeks knew this long ago.
That's why they say eating pussy is gayer than fucking a man because atleast you are doing the fucking instead of sucking a changed penis.

Sexually analagous structures in males and females is pretty interesting. For instance:
>Testicles are ovaries that descend (or sometimes don’t)
>The spermatic cord and fallopian tubes
There are others but they’re way more minor and less interesting.
Did you know every human by default starts off female and by various hormonal signals just moves structures around and changes their function? The Y chromosome is in reality a very small and insignificant amount of DNA, outside of signaling proteins.

If women are superior why are they weak in every respect?

>You like pussy? That’s fucking gay dude

Masturbation is gay for that exact reason and so are breasts (basically balls)

Wow xongrats you discovered that God made us all trannies

>All men are born women
>You started as a female
>We all start as female
Imagine believing this.

Attached: 1562612771638.jpg (540x720, 33K)

the fetus does not have retarded genus delayed, in a moment it has no penis or vagina, only by means of the hormones testosterone or estrogen would be part of the genitals, in addition to the same sperm, the man delivers the female gender, ignorant.

Attached: pee in the balls.jpg (700x670, 80K)

the fetus *, has no gender, it is simply an opening

>clitoris is a penis
Since we start as 'female' it should be the other way around.

once again sucking toes is less gay (and safer) than eating pussy lmao

Attached: salma-hayek-64773891_369677740386071_4501206847557292014_n.jpg (1080x1080, 192K)

>his body isnt an X chromosome ethonostate

Should men count as human?

Attached: 1531030509809.gif (512x287, 2.57M)

I really do not know what to think, the fetus in the beginning has no gender, apart from the hormones the genitals are produced which produces more testosterone serious man I think ..

Based Peronist ant aficionado

Come on you stupid niggers, of course a clit is like a little penis. This is like calling a woman a lesbian because her husband also has "boobs".

just because a fetus has not developed a urogenital sinus clearly visibly indicative of male or female genitalia doesn't mean they don't posess either an XX or XY karotype defining the cellular growth of their entire body

Attached: 1562472774208.png (381x364, 63K)

fuck you nigger
sage

male and female bodies have the same parts.
clit = penis
gspot = prostate
ovaries = testes
the nerves go to the same part and everything.

>gspot = prostate
Go away, you homofag. The male g-spot is the frenulum, which you most likely lost when you were circumcised.

Attached: 1561017353542.png (1600x1492, 294K)

then LGBT will not be wrong?

go look it up.

it would be closer to biohacking to achieve a stronger orgasm. Using it to justify homosexuality is a bigger stretch than using bulimia as a justified weight loss method.

gayyyyyyy

/thread

>go look it up.

not how it works, you make a claim you provide evidence

>tfw love eating pussy...
My life is a lie!!!!

Attached: life.png (615x537, 325K)

It has been a long time since college bio but it's true though, its literally why men have nipples

Foetuses are gender neutral to begin with, the story that the male develops from the female is feminist bs.

>love eating pussy
How?

>imagine actually really taking this bs serious.

Attached: 1562168874273.jpg (1200x1438, 146K)

it is not true

Cause my gf gets really wet when I do, and I love her musky smell after a nice warm shower. Her moans, and lust for sucking my cock during the act makes me diamonds. My dick never gets deepthroated unless I'm eating her out.

my bad yall are right I took that bio class in 2015 but apparently that shit was disproved in 2017

damn look at those nuts

I love eating pussy too but you have to be careful to who you do it to. I once met a guy who got literal mouth cancer from eating dirty puss he had to have the veins in his mouth replaced with some from his arm.

One of my old friends was a regular user of whores, he would lick them out as well.
He died of metastasized cancer throughout his body.

Don't fuck/lick dirty women lads.

that's something gay

Thats fucked man but come on who would eat out a whore, you know she fucked multiple people without showering in between. I think Im gonna puke.

Been with my gf for 6 years, I'm not that worried about getting mouth cancer from her pussy. More worried about getting mouth cancer from the amount of beer I drink every weekend.

>Cause my gf gets really wet when I do
imagine getting off on your girl pissing on your face

I know right.. when he told me I was like ffs why did you do that? All the hundreds of random cocks carrying who knows what have been there and you licked it..

Wrong. The penis is actually an oversized clit.

is this an image for ants

1000%, a feminine penis, but still one.

Attached: clitoris_3d.jpg (700x420, 22K)

You need to read more.

Attached: pepe_coach.jpg (640x640, 79K)