Shhhh

Shhhh

Attached: Epstein-Dyncorp-Pentagon-CIA-plane.jpg (480x360, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1530442
newspunch.com/u-s-state-department-child-trafficking-epstein/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Delet this

be wary wary kviet

Y
I
K
E
S
So the Mueller FBI covered up his crimes because he's a CIA/MOSSAD asset getting dirt on political figures by luring them into fucking kids on tape?

so you're saying this will be a show trial?

Looks like the Dodo from GTAIII.

Found this:
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1530442

yikes indeed

oh, noes
surely the CIA has met their match with this thread

N474AW = NATAAW

?

>According to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) registration database, Epstein’s Bell helicopter and the Bronco owned by the U.S. State Department and contracted to the private military company Dyncorp for “counter-insurgency” and “counter-narcotics” operations in Larandia, Colombia used the same N474AW tail number.

>According to a flight manifest filed by Epstein’s pilot David Rodgers on August 6, 2002, the Bell helicopter (N474AW) flew from Epstein’s Zorro Ranch in New Mexico to the Double Eagle II airport outside of Albuquerque.

>Complicating matters, is the fact that a Cessna Model P210N aircraft also uses tail number N474AW. That aircraft, according to FAA records, was registered with the tail number N474AW on August 1, 2014 and is owned by Centurion Aviation LLC, 677 Greentree Lane, Ada, Michigan.

>The previous plane listed by the FAA as a “Multiple Record” N474AW assignee was the Bronco used by Dyncorp under contract to the owner: “United States Department of State, 1038 S. Patrick Drive #985, Patrick Air Force Base, Brevard County, Florida 32925-3516.” The Bronco was reported by the FAA to be registered on October 21, 1997 and de-registered on May 14, 2010. However, the Bronco registered as N474AW crashed while flying a drug eradication mission in Colombia on February 6, 2006. The name of the pilot, who survived but was badly injured after ejecting, was not released due to “national security” reasons.

newspunch.com/u-s-state-department-child-trafficking-epstein/

Attached: 1536868371881.png (827x454, 204K)

Didn’t this have a gold dome?

Attached: A60FEC3F-3A65-4CE3-8FBF-CA9D3336A30C.jpg (854x640, 118K)

>DynCorp
>CIA
Oh no no no haha

Attached: 1655496196498496.jpg (600x630, 39K)

>how convenient that 2 planes used the same tail numbers, sounds legit
>newspunch.com

Sounds like they knew the plane would link them to Epstein so they put a "news" story on their "news" website to account for the problem.

(((They))) will block all Investigations to save Trump's ass
If Zionist America falls, Israel will disappear, (((they))) are on full damage control mode.

Didn't Hurricane Irma fuck it up?

It's happening,

This goes all the way to top, CIA, DynCorp, State department, they're all involved.

Bankers control governments through blackmailing pedophiles. Bankers created both CIA Mossad and Israel. Bankers are also practice satanism. Memes are real.

Attached: 1540849797473.png (1421x682, 880K)

A small plane for such a big conspiracy. I think they use such planes for cocaine too.

Nah, they probably use bigger planes for all that Afghan laundry detergent.

Attached: 2784387834590.jpg (946x532, 142K)

Attached: elephant_mystery_upgrayedd.png (813x555, 400K)

Memeflag, hmmm

this doesn't necessarily mean anything. CIA does this shit with a lot of shady connected people and either works the plausible deniability angle or stays enough on the periphery as to not actually know enough to matter.

>Excuses for CIA
>Ignores Pentagon/DynCorp

Hmmm

>this doesn't necessarily mean anything
>the plausible deniability angle
Kinda like you're doing now

Attached: 11baeb312d3ea764e98a9397cd0349bdef6911afb75249e25c721950aa9f8f9c.jpg (225x225, 15K)

>this doesn't necessarily mean anything.
Yeah, because they're two different planes.
>CIA does this shit with a lot of shady connected people and either works the plausible deniability angle or stays enough on the periphery as to not actually know enough to matter.
doubt.jpg
They setup fake shell companies.
State Dept and DHS use DynCorp for shit down in South America, which is what it sounds like the original tail number was assigned to.

double check. see if stephen paddock is in there somewhere

Goddamn I wonder how much COCAINE that little plane has hauled into the US for the CIA to sell to niggers for secret, black budget shit?

PS I heard a rumor that Clinton was involved with that when he was Attorney General of Arkansas

>CIA supplied epstein with spic children to blackmail pedopoliticians with

>State intelligence apparatus versus basement dwelling conspiracy theorists.
Who wins the PR battle?
There's no use for any of us to even think about this shit, let alone discuss it.

>basement dwelling conspiracy theorists
versus diversity hire glow sticks, you people are fucking incompetent.

Even if I am a glowstick, how does pointing out my incompetence get you closer to your truth?

The point is that you people always get caught with your hand in the cookie jar, like OPs pic.
The CIA is deeply involved in blackmailing politicians foreign and domestic.

>The CIA is deeply involved in blackmailing politicians foreign and domestic.
Most everyone either believes or knows this to be true and they remain in place just the same and likely will remain for the duration of this countries existence.
That's all I was trying to say is there isn't anything any of us can do to change it and going down rabbit holes that never end isn't healthy.

>Nothing to do about it, so why care or investigate
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ― Edmund Burke.

Well, I wish you success in your endeavors then and hope they prove to be fruitful.

Why aren't you, do you not care what happens to these children for the sake of subverting your country?

If you're referring to Epstein and his ilk, then yes, I hope they turn over every rock that there is and justice will prevail but I also believe some people will get away with things they shouldn't and that the dust will never completely settle, that there will never be a consensus of who was actually involved, what actually happened, and on and on. I will invest only so much of my life being consumed by things I can't change anymore.

Poser.

Your mind tricks are futile.

A lot of people, myself included, get to a point in life where the focus has to shift to looking out more closely for family and friends. It turns into a different kind of anger.

Attached: 462566456.png (500x327, 21K)

>state department

BINGO

Yes, what years would that have been? 2001-2005.

Bush kept us safe from the flights.