DUTERTE'S BALLS MUCH BIGGER THAN TRUMP'S. IT'S a FACT!!!

‘Want trouble? You first!’ Philippines’ Duterte dares US to bring its fleet & declare war on China.
If Washington wants the Philippines to fight China, the US military should come and fire the first shot, President Rodrigo Duterte argued,
accusing the US of using its allies as “bait” for Beijing.

“There is always America pushing us, egging us … making me the bait. What do you think Filipinos are, earthworms?”
Duterte said in a speech in Leyte province on Friday, which only got media attention on Sunday.

“Now I say, you bring your planes, your boats to South China Sea.
Fire the first shot and we are just here behind you. Go ahead, let’s fight,” he added. “Do you want trouble? OK, let’s do it.”
While not tearing up its relations with the US, Manila is seeking to reaffirm its independence from the former colonial power.
It signed an agreement on military and technical cooperation with Moscow in 2017, and has cozied up to China by holding its first military exercise
with Beijing in October last year, amid ongoing Sino-American tensions in the region.

rt.com/news/463698-duterte-china-war-usa/
BRAVO DUTERTE.
TRUMP LOST AGAIN...LMAO

Attached: Duterte lecturing Trump.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.ie/ca/world-news/and-finally/blind-wormlike-amphibian-named-after-donald-trump-37640957.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kill yourself shill rat

LOL, burger you must feel like a real piece of shit when even Philippines are pissing in your big loud mouth.
KEK

China stuffed a giant dog filled egg roll up Du30’s ass years ago.

Big talk for someone who's letting Chankoro take shit from our islands.

Piece of shit pinoys are ungrateful after we not only stopped the Japs from stepping on them but we also immediately gave them independence after the war.

Should've let Tojo fuck with them for a couple more years, or at least sold them to the Dutch in neighboring Indonesia.

listen
you listen to me, man
like, you listen to me man
like, no, man, you listen to me man
i dunno who you are
i dunno what you're trying
listen to me man, i dunno what you're trying man
but i don't like it

Is this the same guy who let the Chinese military ram fishing boats in their own territory? They didn't even stop to rescue the fisherman. And he even tried to bury it from the media since it was so embarrassing.

Lol what a cuck.

>Duterte dares US to bring its fleet & declare war on China.
>you BETTER not declare war on a country that we have no power to fight!
jesus shill, this is low. even for you.

How long before the CIA just gets tired of this dumbfuck and puts a bullet in his head?

Attached: 1559488164942.jpg (337x367, 95K)

He's a fucking cuck.

Typical low life evil American response when they are on the losing end of the argument.
But that's OK.. the whole World will watch with immense pleasure your incoming very bloody civil war....LOL

Attached: 1387167803256.png (491x474, 548K)

Duterte's based and redpilled, US foreign policy is a joke and everyone knows it. We're constantly starting shit reeing about like an autist all over the world and if this thread wasn't full of the refuse of the donald, kikes, and glow in the dark CIA niggers this thread would look a whole lot less like kikebart.

Pinoys are the niggers of asia

Very levelheaded post and poster.
Proof that not all AMERICANS are imbeciles.

Attached: THUMB-UP.jpg (738x600, 43K)

>“There is always America pushing us, egging us … making me the bait. What do you think Filipinos are, earthworms?”
I have a higher opinion of earthworms than I do of flips desu

>I have a higher opinion of earthworms
REALLY ??? LOL

Tuesday 9 July 2019
"Blind worm-like amphibian named after Donald Trump"
independent.ie/ca/world-news/and-finally/blind-wormlike-amphibian-named-after-donald-trump-37640957.html

>t.subhuman
Opinion discarded

I like `em. If not for the Moros, John Browning (stands, puts hand over heart. Pause, sits down) wouldn't have given the US Army the 1911 .45 Colt ACP

i want him to be our PM replacing the absolute cuck PM we have who cares much more about buying F35 licking Trump's asshole 24/7 than making his own country affordable to live
what a fucking clown world i'm forced to live in

>Rodrigo "I used to be gay" Duterte
>talking about balls
fucking pinoy was too ugly to be a ladyboy

Amerimutts BTFO

Fuck off shill your giving us a bad optics in this board

>Fuck off shill your giving us a bad optics in this board
You must be very fucked up if you think so.

Stay triggered.

Attached: Trump possibly closet gay.jpg (1024x683, 125K)

>some weird jungle chink said something
lmao show flag you turd

There is a very good chance that Trumpy might be going down very soon.
His buddy just got arrested for pedophilia.
There is a very good chance that his buddy will start ';singing' to save his skin.

Attached: Best buddies.jpg (713x1024, 351K)

yeah, sure faggot.

Attached: muhbasedfgtduterete.jpg (833x572, 103K)

Look at the flag your president is so proudly holding, you blind turd.

>Stay triggered.
Burgers got triggered long time ago ...haha

Attached: Serbian hit.F-117 Nighthawk.jpg (1024x536, 105K)

Attached: SERBIA-Sorry We Didn't Know It Was Invisible F-117A.jpg (675x900, 94K)

Attached: SERBIA fucked F-117.jpg (1280x931, 428K)

Attached: Serbians dancing on F-117.jpg (634x510, 115K)

Attached: SERBIA DID IT.LOL_F-117-NATO-agresija.jpg (1024x654, 281K)

Attached: SERBIA,1999 F-117A shootdown.png (2228x1179, 864K)

LOL

Attached: F-35 searching like a dog.jpg (1024x787, 92K)

lmao making quite a fool of yourself subhuman
show flag

>making quite a fool of yourself subhuman
yes you do,you shitty american

Attached: Shitty American culture:.jpg (979x1080, 547K)

It makes so much fucking sense that he's a self-hating gay man. It really does explain a lot.