Powerful

Powerful

Attached: IMG_20190709_000039.jpg (600x407, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/sport/football/australian-womens-national-team-lose-70-to-team-of-15yearold-boys-a3257266.html
amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/07/08/us/principal-holocaust-letter-trnd/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4SJSlW6-rf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do they want their pay cut?

Attached: women paid less then men.jpg (499x570, 114K)

Women want their pay cut because they're stupid, irrational, and prone to believe what they want to believe, user.

Attached: Men v women brains IQ.jpg (1334x694, 530K)

Attached: 1501783464760.jpg (1037x1200, 165K)

fuck you nigger
sage

>If you only knew

Attached: 76C47098-7C78-43E9-A35C-0092ACA798F3.jpg (88x102, 5K)

>equality under the law
>equality under the law
Women's victimhood. Because fuck having responsibility

Attached: 1528306438129.png (592x603, 749K)

yes equal pay and then their league will fold and go bankrupt. then all the other girls coming up can blame these greedy women

Imagine being a pro athlete, making more money than most people do in 10 years, and whining that you don't get paid enough

i miss when that smoked out all the women redditers pretending to be us.

I agree. When they beat a male champ team, and thus achieve equal play.

>equal play
Except they got beat by the u16 mens team
>equal pay
Except they bring in less than 1/10th the revenue
T.liberal dumbshits

How exactly do they want "equal pay" when it's all determined by sponsors and public interest. Obviously more people are interested in man footy because of higher skills.

Their play isn't equal, women's teams have to play in separate leagues because if they played mens teams they would hardly ever win. Watch women's basketball, it's sad.

Play with the men's team and get the pay.

Its like special olympics except they dont deserve to be called special since they arent handicapped for normal living.

Post equal ticket sales and ratings first. Funny part is the people bitching aside from the American players dont give a fuck about the sport. Maybe support the fuckin sport all year round not just when bitching on Twitter is trending.

I want to hear their definition of equal pay, what are the exact numbers they expect?

>Maybe support the fuckin sport all year round
Nobody wants to torture themself

I hope next female world cup is dominated by trannies.

Because this "equality" shit has nothing to do with anything rational. Their crusade is actually a struggle against reality and people tolerate it because if you don't it means you hate women or something. The reality in this instance being that no one gives a fuck about women's soccer.

Attached: 1522986879588.jpg (400x267, 37K)

standard.co.uk/sport/football/australian-womens-national-team-lose-70-to-team-of-15yearold-boys-a3257266.html

That cunt in the middle makes $14,000 a month.

It's the perfect political issue to campaign on, really. It'll never be solved and it'll always be something you can call an "injustice" with sophistry, which will get you votes and make you look like the hero.

Even U21 teams outskill these woman "pros" by a light years. If they want equal pay they should be able to play on the same level as man or better. I bet if they organised match and made two teams made up from best all male players and second team from all female "best" players it would illustrate well why they get paid less.

This to me proves sports are all rigged. The people pushing the globalist agenda magically win everytime. Huh, how convenient is that for them and the corporate marketers behind him who always have their walking advertisements.

U15 teams actually

How about equal work

>It's the perfect political issue to campaign on
Sure, if it were still 2008. Even in those days it would still be weak, though, because ultimately absolutely no one really cares about women's soccer and this travesty of the week will be quickly forgotten.
We've all heard this music for far too long. Don't mistake the seemingly ubiquitous howling of a few people throughout mass media for something that actually resonates with people.

Attached: 1553045017483.jpg (250x266, 17K)

Christ, what was the name of the show that guy was in? Something castle. I remember watching it growing up.

A high school principal is reassigned after writing that he couldn't say the Holocaust was 'a factual, historical event'

amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/07/08/us/principal-holocaust-letter-trnd/index.html

Not to mention that it's not "equal play" as women are biologically inferior to men which is why they need their own league. Also no one gives a shit about women's sports and the leagues don't make as much money

MXC. The greatest television show ever made. It's a re-dub of a Japanese game show called Takeshi's Castle.
youtube.com/watch?v=4SJSlW6-rf8

Attached: 1516226401420.gif (320x243, 1.82M)

It will be solved when sexual dimorphism is reversed.

Typical men to take them at their word and try to understand their claims with logic and reason. No one repeating the 77 cent myth gives a shit about your rationalizations. They want it reversed.

Attached: Hillary-Fish-300x183.png (300x183, 19K)

>powerful
Said no one with a hetero functional penis.

>equal pay
>gets owned by high school boys teams

Yeah no.

>Be man, play biggest cup in the biggest sport event in the world that makes billions, only 7% gets to the teams, for most players in the big leagues it's penny change.
>Be woman, play in a cup that no one cares, the only thing they have going on is that they are from USA, the whole world doesn't give a shit, teams get paid 22% of the revenue.
They literally want to be paid less ?

Yet they never prove people wrong when things like this happen, like Watson.

All of you retards are focusing on the wrong thing. Half the world tunes in to the men’s final and the men generate way way way more money.

There’s some Forbes article or some magazine that lays it out all the exact figures. Has nothing to do with how skilled players are. Turn your brains on.

None of those women is equal to me

I don't understand your comment.

They made him pilgramige to his local holocaust shrine and apologize but it wasn't enough.

Is it right that men on the US Soccer team are paid more money to lose and not even get invited to the World's Cup than women are paid for winning the Women's World Cup?

Maybe. The women's team is making more money for the US Soccer Federation than the men's team.
Maybe not. FIFA paid 17x more money to Germany for winning the World's cup than they paid the US for winning the women's world cup.

What is certain, however, is that nobody in the US watches fucking soccer except spics, and they're all cheering on Mexico or whichever other shithole country they came from.

Oh Watson the double helix rayciss. yeah things are fucked. We live in a death cult. WW2 was our foundation myth. Heresy is unforgivable

Women earning less than men for the same job is a myth....but fuck it... I agree with them...The women's US soccer team is actually good and have won the Cup four times, plus there are a lot of QT 3.14's...The US men's team on the other hand fucking sucks, and just lost to Mexico on home turf...Cut the mens' pay by 40% and give it to the women.....

Tons of Americans watch/play soccer...It's popularity is growing exponentially...Just because you never played it doesn't make it not so...And no, I'm not a wetback, I'm a potato nigger.

Bullshit. Can you name one player on the US Men's soccer team?

dont most athletes get their money from endorsements? or am i crazy?

literally around 95%of the stands were empty when I saw them as I was flipping channels

Michael Bradley

They just come off as greedy lmao