And then, for no reason whatsoever, people just magically voted Hitler into power

And then, for no reason whatsoever, people just magically voted Hitler into power.

Attached: reddit.png (720x1072, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/WatchRedditDie/comments/camrb4/i_am_now_banned_for_my_last_post/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Reddit drama

Holy fuck who cares

Nobody gives a fuck about that faggot site except faggots.

>who cares about leftist strongholds?
Anyone who wants them dead

Considering that normies get sucked into and indoctrinated into the site, I think it's important to note.

What the fuck that's fucking infuriating. Is that a nigger or a kike who gave you that message/ban?

And what was your post?

>Who cares about one of the largest sites on the web being infiltrated and controlled by rabidly anti-white minorities.

Fuck off shills.

Attached: 6a2728438027bc11c124f66b49c05bde0366ec85c6b045715f3fb4abf1eef5de.jpg (1080x608, 78K)

They are shills or retards, don't bother responding to them or let them demoralize you from posting.

Three smiley faces, holy shit. That must've hurt.

Go back

go back

>Fuck off shills.
A thread died so you could vent your normie shit on here
Delete this thread before we contact that mod and find out who you are

That has to be a kike. The ultra sadistic, vindictive, sneering posturing of that post makes it obvious.

Can you give us the specifics of why you were banned?

Lots of vicious kike shills trying to bark down OP for exposing them.

Attached: 9fb31bcae0fa3c4482901d5d13665955511cf73d1d885a8c3ada8a84c773d5cf.png (504x360, 129K)

OP stop being a faggot and give us a quick rundown on why you were banned.

Bump.

Attached: 445ed756er7uj.jpg (576x562, 100K)

It's in the pic. He was banned from r/rareinsults simply because he visited r/watchredditdie. Guilt by association, basically.

What did you say

>Ieddit

Attached: 20190428-163226.png (371x419, 407K)

watchredditdie is probably just watching all the dumb shit going on as the site drives away its own userbase
the mental cases who mod that site for free are probably buttblasted as fuck that people are having a giggle about the state of reddit because it’s the only place in the world that they hold any power or relevance

Attached: 92E0AF25-8512-4349-AEC2-5DFA9C05AD76.jpg (480x400, 40K)

totalitarian/authoritarian leftists feel it is their marx bound duty to police people browsing/posting in other subs. They have a little list they pass around and a script that will target people for posting wrongthing in wrongsubs and ban them from the subs they moderate. Basically OP got banned from one board because he posted in an unrelated board. This kind of stuff has become fairly common in recent times, and it's a very insightful way to see how these people think/feel/act once they get any kind of power. They absolutely hate people for being white/right/whatever and if they ever get the upper hand, they will do everything they can to destroy you for not being 'one of them'.

So, this actually isn't me, but if you go to the Jow Forumswatchredditdie subreddit, you'll see that someone made a post there about it.

I felt that it was relevant enough to talk about on Jow Forums

>it's a very insightful way to see how these people think/feel/act once they get any kind of power.

This, it only gets worse once they get actual power rather than as a faggot moderator. Imagine them on a city council or in any kind of office.

Here is the post on reddit if you guys wish to see it. Feel free to ask the OP there.

Then it's kill or be killed.

I hope whites are ready and filled with an equal amount of hate for jews/leftists/commies/chinks/niggers and spics.

Attached: 1558468359301.jpg (587x593, 56K)

Attached: 1562650177556.jpg (717x880, 141K)

Oops fuck, forgot to post link, my bad.

reddit.com/r/WatchRedditDie/comments/camrb4/i_am_now_banned_for_my_last_post/

Attached: 10540634_741702969269899_3618189912805333873_n.jpg (805x642, 101K)

OH MY GOD GUYS, DID YOZU KKNOW THAT.. UUH THAT THE REDDIT GUYS... ITS UNFAIR AND SHIT?! DID YOU KNOW THAT?
I HAVE TO MAKE A THREAD BOUT IT SO YOU CAN SEE HOW UNFAIR IT IS!!!!
LOOK Jow Forums I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU ALL TO SEE.
ON REDDIT YOU GET BANNED BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE NOT SO SMART...DID YOU SEE THAT??? DID YOU KNOW THIS WAS GOING ON??!

>Crying because banned on Reddit
>Crying on Jow Forums of all places
You are gay

It's hilarious how paranoid your average r/politics poster is, right wingers ain't got shit on those tinfoilers. They will vet the sub list and entire posting history of everyone who posts on an article looking for a good reason to call them out in front of their buddies

>That has to be a kike
You mean woman. That's bitchy female writing if I've ever seen it.