Why did the war on Afghanistan happen?

Why did the war on Afghanistan happen?

Attached: file.png (479x634, 746K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PcKlPhFIE7w?t=259
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews ordered it.

pipelines

taliban started killing opium farmers for refusing to shut down operations.

Saddam blowed up our towers bro. Where you been?

Opium

That's what they want you to think.

>Afghanistan has commie government
>Islamist revolution in Iran
>Afghani people see revolution in Iran
>Heavy Islamist sentiment grows
>Islamist factions threaten to take over country
>Commie government asks USSR to invade them to stop Islamists from taking over
>USSR invades
>US funds Islamists to stop commies
>Commies defeated
>Islamists now empowered with American support
>Taliban forms
>USSR collapses, communism is no longer #1 threat
>9/11 happens
>Islamism becomes #1 threat
>Bin Laden goes to Afghanistan
>US invades to stop the same people it was previously supporting

No shit, watch the movie "Charlie Wilson's War". No fucking shit. It'll tell you all you need to know.

Iran.

kikes. now fuck off nigger
sage

you mean Iraq, right?

The harbored al qaeda at a time when America needed something to bomb.

Are you kidding? It costs something like $125m per day to wage war in Afghanistan. Plus, look at how much military foreign aid we gave them, for the most part that is not sent to the host country as a blank check or something stupid like that. American companies get the contracts, they deliver it to Afghanistan, and DoD pays them directly.

War is big, big money. Forget the oil, we're the oil.

Poppy Fields just full of yachts and properties, and so much money for people who are not you, or anyone you know, but you pay for their healthcare, and your own, because you are a slave.

Jews want strong muslim states not allied with (((sunnies))) all destabilized and broken into pieces.

Attached: 1539461569666.jpg (800x800, 108K)

Saddam Hussein
Gathafi
Assad
Iran
and the afghans were talking about a gold dinar and our federal reserve wasn't going to let that happen

You forgot some steps
>commies defeated
>islamists take Kabul
>none of them can agree on who controls what
>Kabul becomes hell on earth and the rest of Afghanistan is ruled by warlords
>some people in Kandahar said enough was enough and took action
>get rid of rival warlords who fucked kids
>take over the province of Kandahar pretty fast
>decides to expand to the other provinces
>manages to take most of south and east Afghanistan by 1995
>fights the mujahid warlords in Kabul for a year
>Bin Laden magically shows up after being kicked from Sudan
>helps Taliban
>Taliban manage to take Kabul by Sept 1996
>comes close to ruining 90% of Afghanistan by Sept. 2001

At this point, we are arming the Taliban cause Ana can’t fight for shit.

>pic related

Attached: 24A68720-71BA-40A7-8D32-D1F03B6E2849.jpg (719x728, 66K)

and this

Attached: afghanistan-minerals.jpg (634x309, 65K)

We need to fight them "over there" before we have to fight them "over here"

They're not the ANP, at least.

Much worse than Ana. Might as well not exist cause they are very useless.

Bush heard trump call in to WWOR and thought it was a good idea

youtu.be/PcKlPhFIE7w?t=259

Attached: drumfp.jpg (5000x2500, 1.03M)

Cheap opium to drug the goyim with.

Got too big to simply disband. Too many nominally combat-trained personnel.

Opium and no central bank. On 9/11 oddly enough Bush Sr. was meeting with the Taliban leaders in Texas about the price and availability of opium. They were fucking with the supply to Glaxo Smith Kline (Bush Sr. served as C.E.O for GSK) and Johnson & Johnson. They were told to stop fucking around or get bombed out of existence, and that's exactly what happened. Since then both companies have made large fortunes from the opioid epidemic. Paying kickbacks to Dr's that prescribe them and also selling vast amounts out the back door. Also Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran and North Korea are as far as I know were the only countries left without a cartel controlled central bank at the time. 2 have been conquered since and 1 more is currently being threatened with the same fate. North Korea is a bit of an anomaly but well under the thumb of the cartel. Maybe one day they will be invaded, but for now its to fucked up to start any kind of war with them.

Most of ANP is low IQ kid diddlers who can’t hold territory. They get too busy smoking hash.

ive always suspected this the reason for donald trumps show boating presidency and election. trump is a distraction from the bush families war in the middle east. not to mention bush family ties to osama and sadam whosane.

I never heard of a Taliban meeting in Texas in 2001. The only one I can recall is when Taliban representatives around 1995 or 1996 went to Texas to meet up with Unicoal representatives regarding a pipeline that was to be built from Central Asia to Pakistan.

This

Because Presidents are pawns of the intelligence agencies that inform their decisions with 'intelligence', he did exactly what he was told and expected of him.
If you think hes bright enough to have hatched a global conspiracy, i have a bridge to sell you

It doesn't show up through the internet (Either overshadowed by the other event on that day or scrubbed when it was still possible during the Internets infancy) but newspapers on microfiche will have it. I cant remember the paper that ran it off the top of my head, but it was a big one like NY times or Washington Post or WSJ

It doesn't show up through the internet (Either overshadowed by the other event on that day or scrubbed when it was still possible during the Internets infancy) but newspapers on microfiche will have it. I cant remember the paper that ran it off the top of my head, but it was a big one like NY times or Washington Post or WSJ

rare Earth minerals

The more I drink the more nazi I became

Ryan Dawson wants to tell you a secret, user,

Because the Saudis + Israel didn’t want to be nuked and America needed to take its rage out on shit skin momos.

Attached: POPPY FIELDS.jpg (800x588, 158K)

Little to no infrastructure to extract it nor bring it to market which is why we sent so many (((contractors))) in.

gee I dunno what would any country want them for?
holy fuck how stupid are these people?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-09 02-17-22.png (585x471, 235K)

nice larp

>Bush Did 9/11
I honestly don't believe that shit, People give him too much credit while at the same time, calling him a total coked up retard. I don't think the FBI and CIA and whoever else would have been involved are competent enough to pull that off and get away with it as much as they have. This shit stinks of kikery

they had to secure some poppy fields in time for for the opioid crisis they would brew in the latter part of the 2010's.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-09 01-50-47.png (813x686, 331K)

>a Hollywood movies tells you all you need to know
Yeah sure

On September 9, 2001 a US drone struck a Al Jazeera film crew interviewing the charismatic leader of the Northern Alliance, Ahmad Shah Massoud, with a consumable non-metallic guided bomb in order to create a power vacuum in the Alliance. It was determined Massoud was too independent, intelligent, powerful, and unreliable to follow orders.

This was the first shot in the US-Afghan war and nobody discusses it, the blame was placed on a cameraman with an exploding camera. This, like the 9/11 narrative, is total bullshit.

Fuck Ryan Dawson gatekeeper frat boy CIA bitch

Bush Sr. created the CIA

Attached: George_HW_Bush_CIA_1088x725-700x470.jpg (700x470, 53K)

Yeah, I don’t know. I mean stuff like pic related is just part and parcel of our multiethnic society, we need to learn to live with them, as well as our fellow humans in the Middle East. I mean sometimes buildings will fall in the name of jihad, but diversity is our strength, we must embrace it

Attached: A8801895-B1D1-40D5-ACC2-2C14EB14B70A.jpg (1200x800, 155K)

Of course that would be my ID too

Attached: 1362487299096.png (195x200, 21K)

Never forget who

Attached: b5c87039b463645c4ba109217a3da249f4552d1a.jpg (842x612, 119K)

So what's being done with all the opium being farmed in Afghanistan?

>jEW

lel

Attached: 1330839496286.jpg (649x650, 60K)

reminder that trump was most likely involved in the planning and cover up of 9/11

guiliani as his personal attorney. they were very close before, during and after 9/11

hires john bolton to his administration. bolton was chief member of PNAC. the guy wrote the 9/11 script

very close friends with larry silverstein before, during and after 9/11

hires CIA head pompeo to his administration. pompeo knew it was coming

9/11 suspect louis eisenberg was his best man (melania wedding)

very close friends with bibi, prime suspect #1

trump was the king of NYC real estate.

trump's financial building re-became the tallest building in lower manhattan after the WTC came down. being the biggest is important to a guy like trump

marries his daughter off to the son of one of the planners

and that's just the beginning,

Attached: 1557757749332.jpg (599x405, 87K)

This.

Attached: 1538804078806.gif (270x360, 1.4M)

England and the CIA niggers
Soon as the Taliban burned the poppy fields the bank of England crashed

fpbp