What are the chances for the BIG ONE in Cali?

What are the chances for the BIG ONE in Cali?

>Bros? I'm scared.

Attached: MW-GJ358_earthq_20180517080038_ZH.jpg (890x501, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H7VfZk5RIYU&t=10s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I feel your fear. Have faith. Kek will make it happen.

Zero

100%.

Source: Am earthcrack expert.

Zero

Califags, your degeneracy has gone past the breaking point. If you are a good, conservative, or God fearing person living in California, move out now! Punishment is coming from God (or nature) just as in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah, those dwelling there will be exterminated by natural disasters. Move away and let it happen.

Attached: 1561883729783m.jpg (1024x477, 93K)

Zero

(+100)

In the 1960s, there was a guy "Edgar Casey" or something like that... said California was going to fall off into the see.
Some idiot woman was saying the same thing.
I don't think it will fall off as much as a tsunami will wash the coast into the sea, cleansing it of the poo piles call San Francisco and Los Angeles, the ancient Spanish Saints washing their namesakes clean of the degenerate worshipers of Moloch.

Califag here.
it will probably happen sometime in the next 5 years.

What are the chances of OP not sucking cock?

chances are unknown, i wouldnt worry about it desu. i know its fun for some of you to fearmonger and think about habbenings but realistically nothing is gonna happen in a catastrophic way like that.

Ignore it like the rest. I'm having an avocado sandwich for lunch tomorrow. What about you bro?

Man, rest.
If we die, we die. If we live, we live. But, if we live preoccupied by fear, then we are already dead.

unfortunately little

biggest catastrophe is from caldera explosions i think

Having some fresh cado toast in the morning bro :)

From what ive read 5% chance of a bigger earthquake soon.

100%, you homo. Damn faggots.

California? Um dude I....

Attached: cali.png (1000x1000, 106K)

99.99%
There is only 1 scenario out of 14million where we make it

youtube.com/watch?v=H7VfZk5RIYU&t=10s
I recommend watching this... you all need to stay informed from reliable sources...

they're tryin

This earthquake sure shook the zoomers up, can't remember northridge or any of the other 90s quakes, kek.

Judgement is absolutely coming. It’s all been prophesied in Revelation. Jesus said there would be earthquakes in diverse places before His return.

Attached: AB4AAA70-9AF9-4452-9400-C66500EA3EB3.jpg (913x1024, 201K)

It is somewhere between 18 and 40 percent right now.

There's near 100% certainty of "The Big One" happening again and even the most boring scientists have been saying so since before you were born.
This week? I give it 65/35 with HAPPENING as the majority.
Look at how many small quakes are swarming at China lake vs the 7.1 out on the west Pacific which has been kinda quiet comparatively.

If you're not big out bag packed, guns cleaned and ready, in touch with family and friends on a bug out plan, and your car full of gas you're failing.