How to perform in a manly way

What is the most masculine and redpilled way to have intercourse with your white wife/gf? Where's the line between pounding her softly like a soiboy and slutifying her? Should I make her cum endlessly or should I restrict her orgasms to the minimum? Feel free to greentext your methodology. Whoremongers abstain.

Attached: d0e94e383ae1584fc4a1ffe07128b9db.jpg (1400x1400, 199K)

Is this politics?

Nothing wrong with turning into a slut, but you have to keep it up so that she remains your slut.

choke her gently

>fornication
>redpilled
Repent, sinner.

>gently
I choked this one slut till she could hardly breath and she loved it. Left bruises all over her neck.

the most masculine way to treat your white wife is to go to the most diverse district find some strong black BVLL and announce out loud in the street that their whore is ready to receive her BBC seed, let her be passed on than come back after some hours to pick her back, she will love you, but don't ever dare touching her with your soft small penis wyboy, she is BBC owned and you must keep her BVLLS entertained when they come to get her at your house in your bed, couch, kitchen, table at your parents house, maybe your father and hers will want to partake too, but don't forget to pay the bills and raise her children

Fuck you nigger. Not politics
sage

it doesn't matter. unless you are having sex to make children, any sex position you do is efeminate.

yes

>white gf

my self esteem is too high for that

have sex

make her cum at the same time as you, fag
synchronized climax is peak sex

You drag her to the edge of the bed, stand on the floor, put her ankles on your shoulders and you go to fucking town son. Can't believe people ask this question.

this plus what i said

I prefer doggystyle while grippin dat ass or pulling hair. Also laying on my side while shes on her back is fun

White MGTOW

Picking up and holding her up while fucking her while you stand. Lesser but still acceptable if you fuck her in the same way up against a wall. Bonus points if she hangs onto you with her arms and legs because she's afraid you'll drop her, because you do sometimes because you're just that kind of guy.

spoken like a true virgin
have sex

Women want an actual pounding 99% of the time. Not sure who wants a soft slow virgin tier sex

Attached: 098DEA92-E4FF-49DB-B785-B7DE0765C3D7.png (713x844, 823K)

defecate directly into her vagina

You are the most unbelievable person, from that comment i can smell youve maybe kissed a girl at the absolute most

I could have sex tonight if I really wanted to.
Ive legit fucked 11 girls

missionary thru a hole in a blanket.

>cuck fantasist
show flag mutt

you know its probably german anyway

Based & redpilled.

Missionary. For the sole purpose of procreation of conservative children.

once in a while when she's really wet, go in her asshole, do it when you're about to blast- you don't want to stay in there too long, it has no natural lubrication, so spray your load. do it once or twice a year, no more, you'll ruin her shitter.

Get progressively more violent, then get tender, then go apeshit, and alternate
Consider choking, ramming her face into the pillow, slapping, etc
Don't let her squeeze your ass, put her fingers in your mouth or anything of the sort. If she does, grab her arms, put them behind her back or pin her or whatever, tell her no and go jackhammer

This

Attached: 9E2D3320-186D-40BC-BEF3-FC82157EDEFD.gif (500x208, 558K)

I like fingering them then making them taste themselves

>conservative
Third position I'm sure is what you meant to type.

are you really asking this question on an image board whose population is primarily virgins? baka.