16 hours of community service

>16 hours of community service
>forfeit of his $10,000 bond
What the fuck happened with that Jussie Smollett thing, according to Jow Forums he'd get time in jail

Attached: file.png (1100x619, 690K)

Negro woman prosecutor let him off the hook.

Kammala Janiqua Harris is bidding for Presidents right now, OK

He's getting sued.

What about the bike lock guy? Assault with a deadly weapon but he gets probation instead.

He’s jussie smollett part of the equation.

Silly user, Jessie is a famous television person
Consequences are for normal people

He's Jewish and black. Literally the 2 most privilege and protected groups. You really thought he was going to do time?

Black Privilege happened.
Black DA dropped the charges.
He walked.

You forgot Gay.
Black, Gay, Jew. He's got the trifecta of protection.

Why is he not running for president then wtf

I think they buried the whole thing because the DA dropping the charges on political and racist grounds is so farcical that they didn't even want to draw further attention by investigating

Surprising absolutely no one: chicago is fucking corrupt. After getting shit for that think they pushed it up to state? maybe federales?

He called Chicago "MAGA Country" and got away with it.

CHICAGO IS OFFICIALLY MAGA COUNTRY!!

Attached: 1432003659812.jpg (380x380, 34K)

he's never been in a worse position than right now, him and kimm foxx and friends

I hate niggers

Day of the rope when

A judge can take into account things like the guys career being destroyed when considering sentencing. That chimp will never work again.
So the judge gave him a light sentence. Same for bike lock boy.

Didn't get to a judge. Might still be able to grand jury him, I don't know illinois laws.

I heard Chicago bought whataburger so I don't eat there anymore. Rip I'll just go to canes.

chicago pd were so ineptly corrupt that even the glowniggers at the fbi told them to fuck off

when you stupid faggots stop screaming false flag everytime someone tries to start it

Attached: 1540695280981.jpg (450x338, 23K)

Jow Forums will make this into a racial thing of course, but when was the last time you've heard of any wealthy celebrity serving jailtime? that's not how the world works

Attached: zahra-sns_thumb-500x333.jpg (500x333, 37K)

I'm gonna post it for last time, noone will believe me, but I can't be arsed to find sources. DYOR.
The judges in US of A are financed thru their country clubs. Up to you how this works out. That will come as a surprise to some communists and europeans, but such is the truth in the land of free burgers. USA is a corporation. No seriously it is in the papers.

only crime i've ever heard of wealthy celebrities really doing is DUIs and stuff. Cult girl is getting jail time real soon now.

Bill Cosby.

Only if they don't pay taxes like Martha Stewart or Wesley snipes. You're right. Even Bruce Jenner got away with murder.

Bike lock already had a massive record, it won't do anything to him

Bike lock snitched hard.

Tell us more.

Attached: FE635D9F-8613-43F9-8C63-5C700857E290.gif (297x269, 1.89M)

>according to Jow Forums he'd get time in jail

That was before we knew Chicago's DA was bought off. Nothing happened because Smollet is/was a political operative working for Kamala Harris, Correy Booker, etc.

fucking snake slime ball rat got caught and lies about it

@:^)

but she was so cute and sweet in Smallville..

That’s Chicago politics - Obama won his election as Senator by getting his opponent disqualified based on a technicality. Because of that technicality his political opponent was removed from the ballot.

I don’t remember the details, but that shit really happened.

first offence

Every nation and person is a corporation. That's how International Law works. It's so (You) can sue the fucking chink, who stole your invention without both of you having to go to Helsinki and live for 3 years in a hotel, going to court everyday. A Corporate number makes it all flow nicely.

Attached: Gangsta.gif (650x503, 40K)

Isn't the equation that guy from jersey shore?

Someone please explain to me how faking a white on black hate crime isn't a black on white hate crime

hate crimes only exist to protect niggers and garbage like faggots and degenerate trannies from being treated as they deserve.

>pol will make this a racial thing

Um, he literally faked being attacked by white supremacist trump supporters. The police wanted to charge him buy were forced to let him off by higher ups in the democrats. Doesn't matter though, this shit red pilled millions about fake hate crimes.

Attached: Elijah-Al-Amin-780x405.png (780x405, 228K)

It was a stunt orchestrated by Kamala Harris. If it went to court, this all would have come out. That's why THEY didn't allow it to go to court.

Hate crime laws only apply to white men. Niggers, faggots, women, etc aren't charged with hate crimes.

>according to Jow Forums he'd get time in jail
so you read some posts from anons that still think justice is real in our shitholes