What does Jow Forums think of smoking Marijuana?

What does Jow Forums think of smoking Marijuana?

Attached: 00BE53BF-817C-4343-A5A2-82C59A27B0EA.jpg (275x183, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ChurchOfTheBBC/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think only stupid people would want to fuck up their brains and be ever more stupid.

Makes you retarded. If you're intelligent, it will retard you but the drop in performance won't effect you as much as it would for someone who is already very stupid.

based

Attached: mjpepe.jpg (399x399, 36K)

“We all want expanded consciousness and bliss. It's a natural, human desire. And a lot of people look for it in drugs. But the problem is that the body, the physiology, takes a hard hit on drugs. Drugs injure the nervous system, so they just make it harder to get those experiences on your own.
I have smoked marijuana, but I no longer do. I went to art school in the 1960s, so you an imagine what was going on. Yet my friends were the ones who said, "No, no, no, David, don't you take those drugs." I was pretty lucky.
Besides, far more profound experiences are available naturally. When your consciousness starts expanding, those experiences are there. All those things can be seen. It's just a matter of expanding that ball of consciousness. And the ball of consciousness can expand to be infinite and unbounded. It's totality. You can have totality. So all those experiences are there for you, without the side effects of drugs.”
David Lynch

if you're legitimately ill it's more redpilled than the pharma jew but it's degenerate recreationally

It literally makes you retarded and fat

If you smoke weed, eventually you will die.

Attached: 1559412807106.jpg (593x767, 55K)

thank you 1900s cia propaganda. all drugs can make you retarded if you take them while your brain is developing.

I think it should be legal but I won't do it myself. I drink already and that's enough brain damage to go through. If people should be allowed to slowly kill themselves with alcohol or cigarettes, what's different about weed?

Better then a drunk trash can

if you drink water eventually you'll die
eventually is a long time

It's great fun.

he was being sarcastic retard

Vaping is better

Attached: 1508115630002.png (983x1013, 75K)

Attached: Autism meter.gif (506x296, 126K)

Based if used moderately a few times a month at most. Chronic use will make you a retarded wigger.

I just smoked ama

It needs to be moderated and adjusted based on tolerance.

Also depends on why you need it.

Like most drugs, its fine in moderation and shouldn't be consumed until at least 21 years of age.

Attached: 1555288690942.png (800x600, 207K)

do you want to pay more taxes for their well fair check? becuase too much weed can do that to you
i am all with you, but i dont want to pay taxes to people who dont deserve it
so i rather see it as illigal.
that way i get some justice when they send their ass to prison. ofc, i still paying my taxes for them, but they dont have much freedom anymore.

Vape or eat it like an adult if at all. It's not magic but it also won't ruin your life. I say it's a bit better than alcohol health wise especially when you're done with your week of working out but substance abuse is substance abuse.

Hi, my name is user, and I'm addicted...to marijuana.

1 post by this ID
sage

it puts your brain in a state where it can reflect and reorganize. if used sparingly it can be therapeutic. so long as you don't succumb to the lingering cravings you'll have in the few days after getting high.

How many marijuanas do you inject each time?

big black cocks are a way for satisfying drug. especially for white women.

reddit.com/r/ChurchOfTheBBC/

Attached: 1234567890.jpg (281x292, 12K)

its degenerate.

It's based and redpilled

I smoke it habitually and I never suggest someone pick it up.

It doesn’t do anything for me anymore but keep me regular.

I don’t get high, it just makes me have an appetite, allows to sleep well without sweating, and take a nice fat morning dookie.

Boo this man!

We're reaching levels of autism that shouldn't even be possible

makes you an absolute sloth-like hedonist glutton desu.

i find it hard to believe that there are some "successful" people who smoke it daily, unless they smoke like 1 hit a day. and dont you pretend that there is any difference in sativa/indica when it comes to productivity

Have you ever sucked cock in a parking lot for a little hit of Marijuana?

Legalization increases use exponentially and is an extra tax on the (white) people who will pay for it legally.
im in california. I was wrong about legalization... they are promoting being high 24/7 and creating countless creative edibles and drinks and shit to stay high 24/7

Daily before bed instead of taking the pharmajew.

It can make you dumb dumb, kill you and destroy relationships with your dad.

Low/medium potency cannabis is probably OK for occasional use, high potency strains and concentrates should be outlawd

Smoked that shit every fucking day from 8th grade throughout highschool and about a year after graduation. If I could go back I would have never touched the stuff. I'll smoke once in a blue moon if I feel like.
I don't drink alcohol or smoke tobacco when stoned, but I eat a fuckload and am generally lazy as hell.

consider this

legal marijuana is marketed towards white kids

anything is better than pharmaceuticals, so thats probably not too bad.

before bed makes you lose rem sleep though, and nobody really has any long term data on the long term effects of that

in california people drive while high and its normal and the cops do nothing, i did see a sign on the 405 that said "drive high get a DUI" but they took it down after like a week of nobody giving a fuck

It makes you lose rem sleep by gain a lot of deep sleep. Deep sleep is known to be more important as the brain prioritizes it over rem if you are sleep deprived. In my view people who smoke weed before bed and have sweaty, broken sleeps when they go without have a need for extra deep sleep for whatever reason -- probably some kind of underlying mental stress or poor nutrition.

It's an important thing to think about, because it indicates that people who smoke weed to help sleep aren't simply "addicted" but have a need for extra deep sleep and so addressing that if possible would help them be less dependent on weed.

Green and based pilled

because they can't tell when you last consumed marijuana unless your eyes are currently red or something. stays in your system for so long its hard to enforce
you may be right, i have no idea about that kind of stuff

They have roadside drug testing in Australia with mouth swabs, supposedly it only detects if you smoked weed in the last 12 hours.

How to get weed in my country? . Not a police btw.

I usually smoke after BJJ/MMA practice to deal with pain in my back and neck. I almost never smoke myself stupid, just a hit or two so I can still be productive around the house.

have another beer, billy bob.. and shut the fuck up.

no problem for you useless yanks. you're already fat and retarded.

all mind altering substances are bad and people who use them are usually dubious
the plant is useful textile though and outlawing it is really stupid to bother trying
it probably does have some kind of medical use, most things do, but i doubt its anywhere near as useful as people are claiming.

used to smoke all the time. had to quit because it gave me schizophrenia. good times.

Absolutely retarded. Edibles are stronger and last longer. If you are going to smoke it you might as well throw half of your stash away.

Some kind of craft hovered over our back yard right at dusk earlier while I was grilling chicken. I was frozen in disbelief.
A green arm holding some kind of weapon, a ray gun maybe, shot my fiance right in the lawn chair!

Maybe it was a fertilization ray gun. So she may be carrying an alien child. And all you can think about is smoking pot.

I wish I had any to smoke. It'd help me with my crippling rage against leftist hippie faggots.

Or we could cut off welfare for those who don't need it

U dont need to worry about how much you have when you can get really good & cheap legal weed, faggot

I agree. Used it everyday throughout university and it wasn’t some conscious expanding experience, it just cheeses your brain up and makes you anxious. Maybe as a once in a blue moon vice it could be enjoyable, but I’ve found greater beauty in visiting a natural wonder, or walking through nature, or even the bustling city streets than I ever found from an evening of smoking.

By itself I think it could be a useful medicine or for hemp fiber products. Politically it's a druggie kike tool to make the populace complacent and accepting dullards.

>What does Jow Forums think
I'm thinking I should add this phrase to my regex filters.

Everything is fine in moderation. I don't recommend smoking weed during the day. I lost years of my life by smoking weed every morning.

>Subreddit for Church of BBC
Like fucking clock work

Attached: 1561501619977.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

A good sativa is good for hard work. some hot summer jobs take 2-3 joints to complete.
Good smoke makes a real white man work hard. The oldest cannabis on Earth was found in a Caucasian shamans grave.
Its ancient, its natural, and good for the body and mind.
Dont believe the pain killer pill Jews on here.
Weed is fine, but get a good sativa to keep working and save the Indica for evenings.

It's for dense cunts.

Attached: 1557399783198.jpg (300x300, 17K)

I like pot but it really does eat away at your motivation.

Inb4 all the ripped pot head millionaires with hot girlfriends who post here.

Like anything, it can be safely used in moderatoon. A joint on saturday night is ok, maybe even after a particularly stressful day at work.

But if you're waking and baking or you're overweight, not bettering yourself and dont have a gf/wife then you're probably self medicating and its a problem.

i smoke weed every day,and it has only helped me sleep easier and live a happier life. even helped me lose weight.

Attached: 1561613811473.gif (348x550, 3.77M)

I'm against smoking Marijuana, but all for slonking that dank.

Drinking on weekends made me feel like shit and skip workouts. Now I just smoke weed on weekends. I lost a shitload of weight and I have more fun. Daily smokers are degenerate fiends though.

used to smoke, now with rec weed everything is super crazy strains with THC that'll drive you up the wall and I miss it, but can't handle building up the tolerance I used to have

I wouldn't have found mm or Jow Forums without it. Considering how depressed I am as a result who knows if that's good.

Attached: WeedPepe.jpg (680x573, 65K)

bud/skunk/green is disgusting, it's the crack cocaine of weed. all the good stuff removed and 4x the THC. I know 2 people that have ended up in psych hospitals due to skink. 1 of them still goes in once or twice a year.

Indian/bush/cannabis is fine i the evening after you've done all your shit. great for movies and sex.

The strains they sell at legal dispensaries here are strong as fuck, so I treat weed smoking like drinking. If I have something to do that I wouldn't do drunk, I don't smoke before doing it. Unfortunately most potheads do shit like smoke and drive, smoking before work, etc.

weed is for adults, ones that have their shit together, like owning a few businesses and a yatch, a bunch of insta whores that you can call out to the sea for a bowl.

If you're a NEET and doing bad financially weed will keep you in that loop of Hell for literally eternally as it'll make you doing NOTHING feel interesting. Dont do drugs kids

4 days sober, damn this shit sucks

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (400x400, 27K)