Pol literature

What have you been reading recently? I'm about halfway through pic related and loving it.

Attached: 51A+JZrPN3L.jpg (333x500, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Conquistador-S-M-Stirling/dp/0451459083/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=conquistador sterling&qid=1562653571&s=gateway&sr=8-1
vdocuments.site/harold-aspden-the-physics-of-creation-full-book-276p.html
carljungdepthpsychologysite.blog/
carljungdepthpsychologysite.blog/2019/02/09/carl-jung-america-is-the-most-tragic-country-in-the-world-to-day/#.XSRIto8RXZs
archive.li/rT0yq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good Omens...its uh...for opposition research.

The Bell Curve. Haven't read it yet, actually.

out of the heinlein ive read starship troopers is most boring. cat who walks through walls, moon is a harsh mistress, stranger in a strange land were all better imo

The Happiness Industry by Willam Davies

I've read this 3 times. It's fucking great.

I don't think Heinlein was who you think Heinlein was. Still applies.

Attached: Tits55.jpg (211x300, 16K)

>I don't think Heinlein was who you think Heinlein was.

Elaborate?

The Martian.

He was as degenerate as they come, sure he had snek flag in his heart but he was also atheist hippie bi polygamist drug user.

This. Starship Troopers has some good lines and ideas about the military and the meaning of citizenship, but it's kind of a bland read. Stranger in a Strange Land is amazing, Moon is a Harsh Mistress is based and terrorpilled

great book

Attached: Starship_Troopers.png (795x3687, 431K)

your a bland read

Read This

Attached: 51lacSuYoVL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (324x499, 34K)

Pic related but Ford edition

Attached: F6BAEA4B-A764-460A-A690-0FDA17056B24.jpg (1986x2560, 741K)

If you like Starship Troopers you will also like Space Viking by H Beam Piper. (And if you don't like ST there's a good chance you'll like SV, but it's not certain.)
>The Bell Curve.
Mostly says what you would imagine it says. It's nevertheless useful to have it all laid out and undeniable. It's never been refuted, it's only been REEEEEEED at to get people to ignore it.
In a broadly similar vein, The Ten Thousand Year Explosion is also worth reading. Short version, evolution has actually accelerated over the past ten thousand years as civilization created new environments - higher population density, dietary changes, alcohol, disease burden, rewards for cooperation and penalties for violence, and so on. And since agriculture and civilization were adopted at different times in different places, there's differential adaptation to modern society.

Attached: 1546823168452.jpg (675x1024, 200K)

>your

Attached: 1548895539738.jpg (335x362, 14K)

very true, but this does not detract from very based political model he described in ST, or from good reads like Cat, Tunnel, Moon and others.
however some passages in other books really make me regard the man with utter contempt (incestuous polygamic degenerate crap)

and as always, I gotta shill for this book

Attached: fourth turning.jpg (183x276, 16K)

Yeah sure, well Tunnel in the Sky was his second attempt at "children's literature" which ended up being a sort of Jow Forums lord of the flies. Short good read.

he's got a very good sociopolitical point in that book! the "coming of age" initiation, which current (((modern))) society has completely eradicated for the detriment of our future - survival training and survival exam, primitive skills, improvisation, independent decision making. it ties in very well with the ST ideas

Fun story, and a picture of the kind of culture/politics/society we should all hope and strive for. Everything Stirling writes is Jow Forums worthy

amazon.com/Conquistador-S-M-Stirling/dp/0451459083/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=conquistador sterling&qid=1562653571&s=gateway&sr=8-1

Attached: conquistador.jpg (1304x1997, 346K)

If ST is the most boring, I'm looking forward to his other books.

Don't have to like everything to guy puts to paper to enjoy what's going on in ST.

What is it about?

I'll look it up, sounds pretty sweet.

Sounds awfully prophetic. What does it talk about, exactly?

Just finished Stranger in a Strange Land by Heinlein and just prior to that Walden by Henry Thoreau. About to start the Communist Manifesto and I have The Bell Curve as my side book atm

Attached: 1486941633978.jpg (4063x6565, 2.83M)

tl;dr version - generations have their traits, and those traits make history inevitably cyclical
but read it, it's really good
proviso, no woke stuff about kikes, book was written for the normies

Sounds interesting. Does it go full /civil war/ or are we just talking right reaction?

Does Jow Forums read any horror? I need some good recs, it's hard to find good horror.

Attached: 220px-The_Exorcist_1971.jpg (220x312, 13K)

Got this at the thrift store for 5 cents

Just finished Bat 21 and Flight of the Intruder last week

Attached: 20190709_025338.jpg (2576x1932, 2.15M)

Back

Attached: 20190709_025435.jpg (2576x1932, 2.09M)

bearing in mind it was written in 1997 it is scary to read some of it passages that deal with "future". yes, civil war is mentioned as possibility. other possibilities are also discussed. it's not a !Prophecy! prophecy book. it merely points out the cyclicality of the history, and based on that it explores the possible outcomes of present fourth turning.
even today it is hard to see where will this go - civil war in USA, balkanization, WW3, multitude of small wars that eventually plunge the world into new dark ages, or all of it combined

Inside shot

Attached: 20190709_025413.jpg (2576x1932, 2.1M)

go back and dilate

that whole series are good

*its

Looks awesome.

I'll add it to the list.

You were correct the first time.
Its = possessive
It's = contraction, it is

*where this will go

Dude, chill, I understood.

>some of it passages
I was correcting this fuckup. ;)

- Anatole A. Klyosov / DNA Genealogy

- Daniil Andreyev / Rose of the World

- Boleslaw Prus / Pharaoh

Attached: Grammar Nazi.jpg (672x900, 84K)

can't I'm that pic rel

Yea it's pretty cool but they only had the one book

I've been trying to read "the classics" and I know everyone has their own opinions and that's fine. I get books insanely cheap from the flea market and thirft shop so I'll grad anything that could be cool.

Attached: 20190709_030251.jpg (2576x1932, 1.85M)

a child starts reading for the first time and decides to post about it on a ""politicial"" board.

just fuck off you freshman red cap wearing reddit posting faggot.

>The Professional LARP

give him a break, how else will our ranks swell. nu/pol/ites are not the X-er type, they can't shut up, book up and come back completely transformed, they need a guiding hand, they are millennials and zoomers, they have this feminine streak that makes them needy of the constant encouragement and fewing confirmation

Sure, but you you don't have to retroactively correct yourself. Just learn and move on.

What do you think of them? What are they about?

What "classics?"

The World of Odysseus and Communion

At least he's reading

I read a ton of sci-fi, and I'd like to report my experiences here just to tldr you anons

First of all, about Robert Heinlein.
I only read a few of his books, the big three classics, and a few of the other ones. A quick rundown on the classics -
Stranger in a Strange Land
>his most popular, which is basically super-leftie hippie stuff. You could argue that this book was part of the beginning of the hippie movement, with all the weird spiritualism included.
The Moon is a Harsh Mistress
>Libertarian fantasy about a 1776 style revolution on the Moon, includes some really good stuff about how to run a hypothetical revolutionary movement against an authority
Starship Troopers
>Right wing military fantasy with fascist themes. This harkens back on his years as a navyman.
He like exploring different perspectives like this, but there are a few consistent themes that are especially heavy in his other works. He advertised non-traditional family relationships, and basically believed in "free-love". He thought people should be able to sign any marriage contract they wanted, even if that was three women and two men or any combination of people. He describes virginity as a disgusting, unnatural thing that should be quickly gotten rid of, and that everyone should be able to have sex with whoever they want, it should be treated kind of like sneezing. In his book Time Enough for Love he literally argues for pedophilia, the main character bones underaged girls (his own blood relations)

I think people are underestimating the extent that these ideas are driving modern social trends. These writings and ideas heavily influenced the boomer generation, who are in power right now. I think this is where a lot of it is coming from

And it's not just Heinlein, lots of short sci-fi stories from that era include strange sexual themes like this. For example, a story about people who cured cancer by fucking their family members. Or a race of people who swap genders every year [Comment too long]

Attached: 1528833122601.jpg (736x1061, 156K)

It's good

Attached: Corey-MJ-2.jpg (1400x933, 793K)

I have a reputation to care about :DDD

Attached: Art of Trolling.jpg (380x646, 51K)

Down and Out In Paris and London.
Helps if you ever had to stuff newspaper in your sneakers w/o anyone noticing during a pickup bassetball game.

I'm not talking the stack, nevermind

The anime is comfy as fuck and was the origin of all mecha
You have to pirate it though.. last thing it released on was like began as or some shit and it was super limited

Ring is pretty good

Attached: RING by Koji Suzuki.jpg (600x900, 230K)

Don't bother

Attached: 51G82+nd3mL.jpg (312x500, 34K)

The first 2 are about genetics and the origins of races, among other related things.

'Pharaoh' is also a movie made in 1966. Both are exceptional. Pharaoh was also Stalin's favorite book - it's a story about how Ancient Egypt was actually ruled by the priests, it's gives a timeless example (fictional) of how power structures work.

*Priests are also hinted to be the original globalists.

finished two weeks ago.

Attached: 61bPgEl9KIL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (329x499, 58K)

- John Seymour / The New Complete Book of Self-Sufficiency: The Classic Guide for Realists and Dreamers

- Mike and Nancy Buble / Root Cellaring: Natural Cold Storage of Fruits & Vegetables

- Bill Mollison / Permaculture: A Designers' Manual

- Saifedean Ammous / The Bitcoin Standard: The Decentralized Alternative to Central Banking

- Felix Somary / The Raven of Zurich: The Memoirs of Felix Somary

- Guillaume Faye / Archeofuturism: European Visions of the Post-catastrophic Age

- Saul Alinsky / Rules for Radicals

- Henry Ford / The International Jew

- Adolf Hitler / Zweites Buch

- Benito Mussolini / The Doctrine of Fascism

- Corneliu Zelea Codreanu / For My Legionaries

- Joseph Goebbels / Goebbels Diaries

- Luigi Barzini Sr. / The Italians
/ From Caesar to the Mafia
/ The Europeans

- Kenichi Ohmae / The Borderless World
/ The Mind of the Strategist: The Art of Japanese Business
/ The End of the Nation State: The Rise of Regional Economies
/ Triad Power
/ The Next Global Stage: Challenges and Opportunities in Our Borderless World
/ The Mind Of The Strategist
/ Putting Global Logic First
/ Managing in a Borderless World

Currently reading

Attached: 91fxhFx6FiL.jpg (1652x2476, 725K)

Attached: Based.jpg (907x1360, 164K)

>Pharaoh was also Stalin's favorite book

Saw it at the thrift shop but didn't but it, maybe go get it later today

Yeah, I can live without the hippy shit, but for now, I'm enjoying Heinlein.

>reputation
>on a Luxembourgian naval knot-tying enthusiast webpage

I'm not a big animu fan, but I don't hate it by any means. What is the anime called?

What is it about? What do you think of- oh. Just good?

Shit has caught my attention. I'll add it to the list.

And? What do you think of it?

These lists don't mean much to me if I don't at least know what you think of them or prioritize some.

Thoughts?

Sounds cool. What is it about, exactly?

Good book, most of Jow Forums or at least nu-Jow Forums should read it since I've been seeing a lot of moralfags on here the last few months.

Attached: Screenshot_3078.png (330x479, 170K)

Harold Aspden / The Physics of Creation

- This has been banned and removed from shelves, it's extremely difficult to get. It's the real deal and got replaced by one of Richard Dawkins bullshit books. It's an example of effective censorship because hardly anyone knows about it.

Oh, I've seen this one before. I'll add it.

I have to get off, I'll check the bread in the morning, but I'll leave you guys with a favorite of mine, Dune. Paul is essentially handed immense power, and among other things, can see into the future. He is terrified of what he must do. Great comeback-kid book. Somewhat political, but it's been a while since I read that book and I cannot remember the exact political themes of the book.

Attached: 91Ec6xr1W0L.jpg (1451x2560, 655K)

Attached: smug-smile-trump-3.jpg (1000x523, 45K)

>Harold Aspden / The Physics of Creation

>vdocuments.site/harold-aspden-the-physics-of-creation-full-book-276p.html

Attached: Screenshot-2019-7-9 The Physics of Creation by Harold Aspden [PHYSICS UNIFIED by Dr Harold Aspden [L (1831x361, 235K)

It was published in 1999. It's two colonel's writing about the future of modern war. Very accurate when you consider the current state of Geo-politics

Crowley is a demon in that book.

Crowley is also the name of one of the most influential Illuminati members in history.

Make of that what you will

READ SIEGE BY JAMES MASON

-It's terribly depressing. However, Douglas is a fantastic writer. And I'm incapable of finding fault in his logic.

-She deserved the nobel prize. It's like looking into another world. One that ended in 1914.

Tarnsman of Gor - John Norman

Roadside picnic

>reposting with pic like a fag

Attached: 1_zGpsMvasF267RU3bKM4EAA.jpg (307x518, 63K)

waste of quads

STOP BEING A FAGGOT

It's Donkey Time

Attached: 13321273.jpg (285x475, 23K)

Those lists are in relative order to important things. You're not meant to necessarily 'enjoy' the books - most are just to upgrade your knowledge.

Food security, self-sufficiency, growing what you rightfully can. You'll just need to figure out how to obtain non-GMO seeds and how to store extra seeds with privacy.

That Bitcoin book is actually about the history of money and how it all actually works (hardly anyone knows how money and economies actually work, they just refer to those shitty Zeitgeist movies) - the Bitcoin stuff is about 20% of the book.
The other 2 books are still about money, economies, financial elites, and a potential scenario for Europe.

Then you've got the communist tactics, Henry Fords often overlooked book on how Jewry functions, Hitlers sequel to Mein Kempf, an Italian's version of fascism, a Romanian's outlook on fascism, then Goebbels internal dialogue. None of which is meant to make one a communist or fascist - they're just details on such matters.

Then Barzini's books are very much the low down on Europeans and Italians, it goes into Europe's exclusive Europeanness, it's own diversity. All of it is accurate, it's like an entire history of Europeans spoken in a local fashion.

Kenichi Ohmae's stuff is there to prep others on how to deal with what's to come. Borders are coming down whether we like it or not, it doesn't necessarily mean niggers will spread everywhere, but it does mean one should inform themselves on the opportunities to come - because there will be massive opportunities and the potential for monumental payback against all these Jews, traitors and their pet migrants.

Yeah, loose leaf. Some poor devil has gone out of their way to photocopy the entire book because it's been censored. That's only 1 obscure source to purchase the book, while Dawkins gets a global marketplace.

wewlad

The Waking of the Spears. It's very redpilling about South African blacks.

>after a savage battle... the amaHlubi were broken with only a few tiny bands fleeing to escape the massacre that followed... from here on the record is confused. Something is known of the early history of the coastal Nguni, because Europeans arrived in the area when Shaka Zulu was still alive and the events of the preceding generation were still fresh in living memory; but except for a few missionary outposts far to the south there had been no penetration of the main reservation of the Sutu clans, and nothing of their early history had been recorded. What occurred now, therefore, passed virtually unnoticed by the coastal Nguni and white civilisation south of the Orange river. Only on occasion did the seething cauldron of humanity fling a spatter of wreckage up over the rim that gave a hint of what was going on in the interior.

>the movement of the Matinwane can be traced and the names of some of the clans he jarred loose are known - the rest is chaos. As each clan was shaken loose it attacked a fresh area, and the groups of refugees grew smaller and smaller and their courses shorter, until over 2.5 million people were stumbling back and forth over the land, sometimes running away from something, and sometimes striving to reach something, but always in search of food and security that no longer existed.

>over scores of thousands of square miles, not a single permanent kraal existed, nor a single clan staunch enough to avoid being sucked into the maelstrom. Cannibalism... became common, and reached the point where entire clans depended on it and nothing else to feed themselves. Nameless, formless black mobs coalesced and began to move, acquiring strength in individuals who saw the only hope of safety in numbers, and these mobs rolled across the blighted country and stripped it of everything edible. For decades their aimless tracks were marked by countless human bones.

Attached: The Crushing.jpg (742x445, 324K)

Didn't care for the movie much when I first watched it. However as I've grown older, I've begun to appreciate some of the themes.

Attached: fight club.jpg (331x499, 69K)

calm down buddy

was just posting 2 options if ya needed a copy

Attached: th.jpg (450x450, 29K)

Self sufficiency and roasties, extremely comfy.

Attached: growth of the soil.jpg (300x400, 26K)

>this period of history on the inland plateau is known as the Mfecane, the crushing. At least a million people, and more likely two, died in a decade that virtually depopulated what is today the Orange Free State. On the coastal strip it took the frontier almost a century to move the few score miles north of British Kaffraria, which had been spared the annihilation of the interior. When the Boers trekked north-west of the Drakensberg in 1836, however, they passed freely for hundreds of miles through fertile countryside peopled by more skeletons than living natives.

>the toll in the interior has usually been added to Shaka's reckoning, but while he was certainly responsible for the havoc on the coastal strip, he had little to do with the destruction in the interior. The onus here falls on Zwide and Matiwane and Mtimkulu, but ultimate responsibility, perhaps, should be assigned to Bantu civilisation itself. Bound through centuries to a rigid pattern, it depended on free land to supply the flexibility it lacked, and in the end it proved too brittle to adjust a single footloose clan.

>... the Tembu and Cunu attempted a final stand, but Zulu weight was too strong for resistance. They broke and started south, touching off a replica of what was even then beginning in the interior. There were difference but the net total was the same. The chaos on the interior was total, with no focal point of disturbance. The coast was not as aimless and the stampede proceeded only to the south. Clan after clan crumbled and ran, there were feeble attempts to stem the tide by vague coalitions that dissolved half formed... by 1824 it was all over.

Dune is an actual good book, Lord of the Rings tier classic

But I can't say the same about the sequels

Who's that?

Might as well read Jung's articles or essays.
Not time consuming and he just gets to the point, it's all very insightful - especially about America.

carljungdepthpsychologysite.blog/

carljungdepthpsychologysite.blog/2019/02/09/carl-jung-america-is-the-most-tragic-country-in-the-world-to-day/#.XSRIto8RXZs

Only thing I've read so far was pygmy and it was whacky

Attached: 20190709_035604.jpg (2576x1932, 1.4M)

>reads a libertarian book

Attached: 1553437656671.jpg (626x610, 29K)

This book was never published. It is a look at how humans do what they do, minus all of the feebleminded ideological jargon that would usually accompany such an all-encompassing work. The author was basically told by his editor to hide his power level better, because this couldn't be published.

archive.li/rT0yq

On the surface this is a comedic account of one poor aristocratic son trying his best to participate in WW2, while actually it's the swan song of Britain, existential ennui due to the pointlessness of fighting Nazis whilst allied with Stalin and documents the transition of Britain from a bourgeois great power to a petty socialist state.
Some good laughs but left me depressed.

Attached: sword of honour.jpg (2000x2000, 438K)

>not a single clan remained in a belt a hundred miles wide south of the Tugela river, in an area that had teemed with bustling clans only thousands of deserted kraals remained, most of them in ashes. A few thousand terrified inhabitants remained, hiding in the bush or forest in pitiful bands, and cannibalism flourished. No one dared to till crops or build kraals. The clan structure in the far south held, although strained to the limit. Two major tribes were formed from the debris, the Fingoes of British Kaffraria reduced almost to helots - whose very name had been taken from their cries of want as they entered the area, and the Bacas , who led a precarious existence in the hunted corners of Natal until the coming of the whites provided them a shelter from the Zulu wrath.

>... Shaka was dead... the ancient pattern of Bantu society had passed away in his reign, and with it a golden age of Bantu history, in which each of the innumerable clans had still been able to find the space to spin out an indolent existence. The upheavals of the last decade had killed two million people and a few mighty nations, the Zulu, Matabele, the Basuto and the Swazi. Hundreds of lesser clans had perished or been swept aside to lead precarious lives among the giants, or to form new and artificial groupings from the debris, which with all hope of self determination gone eked out half existence in the shadows of European civilisation... south of Zulu lands no organised native life existed as far as the Xhosa clans squeezed against the Cape frontier.

This is how blacks without firearms killed two million and almost wiped themselves out on fertile land in a single decade.

Attached: 1546697631038.png (714x514, 247K)

Cool, downloaded.

All anyone needs to know about blacks, and pretty much all non-whites, is that they're shit because of their race and because pretty much all of them are born a genetic waste and automatically failed organisms.

Meanwhile, whites don't currently have the balls to finish them off and wipe all 7.5 billion of them off the planet like I'm pretty sure weren't meant to.

anything conceived before the printing press

A Clash of Kings.
I know. Yes, I'm reading the books because of Season 8. Yes I'm a filthy fucking normie.

Attached: 1233456565457.jpg (1252x2060, 521K)