Everything is just so based and redpilled

I mean, seriously, could it even get anymore based and redpilled than this.

200 years from now there will be history book chapters on how based and redpilled this timeframe was.

I'm getting based and redpilled tattooed on my neck tomorrow. How based and redpilled will that look.

After I get tatted up I'm going to smoke a cigar because cigars and based and redpilled.

Attached: 855265684-thumb_SAM_4301_4.jpg (180x170, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the_donald getting quarantined was the worst thing to ever happen to Jow Forums

Later this week I'm going to take my 400 pound Latina girlfriend to get ice cream because fupa's are based and redpilled.

One time my 400 pound Latina girlfriend pooped on me, bros, you have no idea how based and redpilled that was

Attached: 847316028-thumb_SAM_4300_2.jpg (148x180, 5K)

Even though Phil Collins was on Epsteins flight log he's still based and redpilled. I mean, ' In The Air Tonight ', whaaaat, are you kidding me. How based and repilled is that drum solo.

Attached: 847319662-thumb_SAM_4285_2.jpg (180x153, 6K)

Hopefully nobody steals my idea but my next project is a clothing line named based and redpilled, t shirts, hoodies, caps. How fucking based and redpilled will that be.

You're a fucking dumb nigger OP
sage

If anyone's got tips, pointers on how I could be more based and redpilled I'm all ears. I mean, I'm pretty based and redpilled as it is but I'm sure some of you experts have deets on how I be next level based and redpilled. Cool thx

Is that like a 8 - 8.5 on the based and redpilled meter? I'm good with those numbers.

just stopping by to call you a dumb faggot op lmao

oh and sage

Sage

Attached: 20190708_090534.jpg (143x143, 21K)

Why do tourists feel the need to tripfag and make some kind of name for themselves?

So sage huh, pretty sure that's high up on the based and redpilled meter, thx guise.

Op is a faggot who can't handle bantz.
Kill yourself.

I mean probably cause tourists are more based and redpilled than regulars

I mean its like the other day, I met this really based and redpilled tourist named Fernando or Nando for short. This guy was so based and redpilled that you could have mistaken him for a local.

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

Based and redpilled recording, tippy top stuff

Based and redpilled

Hey guise, next month I'm finally buying the 26' sail boat I've been eyeballing for years. I'm calling her based and redpilled.

How based and redpilled will that look, painted on my boat. Pretty fucking based and redpilled if you ask me.

Indeed, based and redpilled my dude, indeed