Oh Jeffrey Epstein was the Line for MAGA?

For FUCKING YEARS people told you this dude was not only a scumbag and a conman but also likely involved in just about the worst creepy garbage one could possibly ever be involved with.

Yet against all documented evidence far and wide, MAGA was so certain that there was literally no other way forward than to vote for someone accused, under sworn deposition, of raping a 13 year old.

Republicans have a garden variety selection of racists, homophobes, conmen, and grifters to choose from. Yet this is the one that everyone agreed to hitch their wagon to. Enjoy every last bit of history that remembers this as the moment America breathlessly tried to put pedophiles and rapists in the highest positions of power because BLACK MAN BAD

Attached: jeffrey-epstein-1.jpg (1800x2195, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM
youtube.com/watch?v=Yqb59n69Z80
foxnews.com/politics/scandal-scarred-roy-moore-senate-bid
courtlistener.com/docket/4154484/katie-johnson-v-donald-j-trump/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2658801/I-never-trusted-polygraph-Hillary-Clinton-LAUGHS-recalls-helped-suspected-child-rapist-walk-free-prosecution-lost-crucial-evidence.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3914012/Troubled-woman-history-drug-use-claimed-assaulted-Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-age-13-FABRICATED-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Model_Management
pagesix.com/2017/07/08/trump-was-the-boring-guy-at-studio-54/
documentcloud.org/documents/1508967-deposition-excerpts.html
foxnews.com/politics/mueller-report-john-dowd-quote-alan-dershowitz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice post. Jew pilled.

2019 US Congress jews (1.4% of the US population)

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM

Senate (18% jewish, 1,300% over-representation)

Tammy Baldwin (D)
Bernie Sanders (I)
Ron Wyden (D)
Chuck Schumer (D)
Jacky Rosen (D)
Ben Cardin (D)
Chris Van Hollen (D)
Richard Blumenthal (D)
Dianne Feinstein (D)

House (8% jewish, 600% over-representation)

Adam Schiff (D)
Brad Sherman (D)
Pete Aguilar (D)
Alan Lownethal (D)
Mike Levin (D)
Susan Davis (D)
Ed Perlmutter (D)
Bill Posey (R)
Lois Frankel (D)
Ted Deutch (D)
Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D)
Jan Schakowsky (D)
Brad Schneider (D)
Abby Finkenaur (D)
John Yarmuth (D)
Jamie Raskin (D)
Elissa Slotkin (D)
Andy Levin (D)
Dean Phillips (D)
Josh Gottheimer (D)
Lee Zeldin (R)
Jerrold Nadler (D)
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D)
Max Rose (D)
Eliot Engel (D)
Nita Lowey (D)
Suzanne Bonamici (D)
David Cicilline (D)
David Kustoff (R)
Steve Cohen (D)
Elaine Luria (D)
Kim Schrier (D)

Attached: jew support.jpg (1665x1346, 592K)

>remembers this as the moment America breathlessly tried to put pedophiles and rapists in the highest positions of power
this is just about the only time anyone ever tried to stop it

He's Hated for not being gay

kill yourself shill rat

youtube.com/watch?v=Yqb59n69Z80

SUCK IT!!!

Attached: Faggot 01.jpg (350x430, 56K)

Explain this:
foxnews.com/politics/scandal-scarred-roy-moore-senate-bid

Republicans, at any time they would like, could squash a pedophile from going anywhere near a Senate seat.

Wow very passionate

Oh look, this same Jewish spin doctoring I’ve seen in at least 30 other threads, how original faggot. Trying to rebound from another Democrat being a pedophile by pushing guilt by association.

a pile of dem bullshit
just like the Kavanaugh thing

>against all documented evidence
Post it.

>of raping a 13 year old
Katie Johnson was caught in a lie by SDNY. She dropped the charges claiming she was "threatened". That threat was SDNY threatening her with perjury. Google the name for more information.

>Republicans have a garden variety selection of racists, homophobes, conmen, and grifters to choose from.
So does the left in all of those categories.

>Roy Moore, whose accusers immediately disappeared when he lost.
>He is now suing them for defamation.
Perhaps you should've kept up.

You know what's so much easier and less stressful? Not having to tirelessly work around the elephant in the room to try and defend an accused pedophile. I'm glad that's not something I need to deal with.

I did. He also failed a polygraph test. But I'm sure Moore appreciates your free public defense of his very obvious issues with pedophilia.

>to try and defend an innocent person because the left has a mentality of "guilty before proven innocent"
fixed.

I'm glad to hear that you're OK with 2/3 of your party going down in flames within a week
it will take real courage on your part not to defend people you look up to

>Polygraphs are scientific! That's why even the CREATOR of the fucking thing says it's not scientific at all! That's why they're not allowed in court!
That's really the best you have? An unscientific process that is ONLY used as an intimidation tool to get those who ARE guilty to confess? Really?

Attached: F4FC26B2-DD6A-4787-8F5B-55A2B18A3F34.jpg (750x1313, 521K)

Gosh you know I really don't need to think too hard about spelling this out because I have no horse in this race.

Here's the record which isn't even obscure:
courtlistener.com/docket/4154484/katie-johnson-v-donald-j-trump/

That's just one but we both know it doesn't matter how many other cases I bring up. You'll keep tirelessly making excuses for it.

I never said Democrats were innocent. Again, you look for things for me to be offended by simply because you're hurt about Trump being wrapped up in this.

fuck off kushner shill you idiot

If it comes out that Trump is guilty as sin the magachuds will either deny, embrace the pedoculture, or be like, "well, how many kids we talking about? anything less than a dozen and I say you just cant make an omelet #jesusforgives"

Attached: bitshady.jpg (875x491, 267K)

pedo defender

Even your fucking hero, Hillary Clinton, will tell you that polygraphs are bullshit.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2658801/I-never-trusted-polygraph-Hillary-Clinton-LAUGHS-recalls-helped-suspected-child-rapist-walk-free-prosecution-lost-crucial-evidence.html

>'I had him take a polygraph, which he passed – which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,' she says with a laugh.

No it's not the only evidence I have. But really, if you think Roy Moore is seriously not guilty of that shit, there's no convincing you. I don't really have a horse in that race so I feel pretty good about not having to work so hard to defend an accused pedophile. You do you, bud.

My hero? I didn't even vote. Like most Americans.

Read it next time, faggot.

Attached: 1543383951089.png (1108x139, 16K)

I didn't say he's not guilty. I've said there's no evidence OF guilt. See, that's the whole
>Left has the mentality of "guilty before proven innocent"
shit that I was talking about. Your SOLE piece of fucking evidence is a bullshit test... and you think he's guilty.

All pedos should get rope. Do you agree?

Oh wow it was dismissed. Definitely not under duress or anything, like the lawyers and everyone else involved in the actual case said. But again, you're really working overtime to defend this and ignore the obvious stuff right in front of your face. So I guess we know what that says about what you're doing.

Oh on that technicality that makes him a great candidate to be a Senator for the US Government. There is definitely no one better in Alabama for Republicans than this guy who dodged a pedo charge on a technicality.

100%

did you know trump ran an underage modeling agency?

I did.

Jeffrey Epstein said he wanted his setup just like it.

where is the proof?
post it faggot.

It absolutely WAS under duress.
>If you keep up with this story that is provably false, we will arrest you and charge you with perjury.
Yeah. I think I'd stop with my bullshit story too.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3914012/Troubled-woman-history-drug-use-claimed-assaulted-Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-age-13-FABRICATED-story.html

>"Katie Johnson's account had been believable and compelling right up until the very last minute. But new information emerged that suggested she had not been telling the truth. Ultimately it was discovered that Donald Trump's name had been inserted into this, he was not involved whatsoever. After that she had no credibility."

And? Is that illegal?

le sage

Attached: 1556244418911.jpg (800x600, 140K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Model_Management

no, but it's fucked up in this context, you fucking pedo defender

- Trump kicked Jeffrey Epstein out of his Golf Club and banned him for life, when he found out, Epstein was hooking up with the 14 Year old daughter of an employer

-Trump is NOT in the flight log to Lolita Island, not even once. He "hitched a ride" back from Daytona Beach TO NYC with Epstein's son one time…and I have little doubt they tried like holy hell to get Trump to Lolita Island. Epstein assaulted a young girl at Mara Largo and Trump had him banned for life.

-At Epstein's first arrest Trump went voluntarily to the police to give a statement and at the time the Police commented "He could not have been MORE forthcoming".

-Trump knew what Epstein was up to "he's a fun guy, likes his girls young, really really young". People held that against him as if it were some form of agreement when in fact, in typical Trump fashion he slapped Epstein publicly..iron fist in velvet glove. He was NOT a politician and he had to do business with these people and he still managed to say something about what he knew was going on.

pagesix.com/2017/07/08/trump-was-the-boring-guy-at-studio-54/

>He's a pedo because I SAY HE'S A PEDO DAMN IT!
The odd part is .. even the fucking wikipedia article you've linked doesn't have any controversial information regarding Donald Trump himself. No one has said
>I was molested at his agency as a child!
or even a
>He tried to kiss me once when I fell and sprained my ankle!
... sounds like it was a horrible place for kids. You know.. with apparently nothing untoward happening.

When Epstein gets an 18 month sentence at a minimum security prison and never names a single name remember that Trump and Barr did this

Barr recused himself... and Trump doesn't prosecute people (has pretty much zero to do with that -- the part he plays comes in after, in the form of a pardon).

No matter how many times you post it, they'll keep spamming these threads because they're paid to do it.

Attached: 1539472149340.png (685x650, 750K)

cope posting at its finest

i can't believe this is legitimate Cope. you have to be getting paid

/thread
woke
cope
Hope?
/threadly reminder that help is not coming

and remember, it has nothing to do with the fact that James Comey's daughter is the prosecutor and the judge is a Bill Clinton appointee

>He "hitched a ride" back from Daytona Beach TO NYC with Epstein's son one time
That part specifically is not correct. There were 5 people on board. Jeffrey Epstein, Mark Epstein (Jeffrey's brother), Trump, pilot and co-pilot.

Page 73-74 here:
documentcloud.org/documents/1508967-deposition-excerpts.html

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Model_Management
wikipedia.

how about a real source

>I can't believe you won't just ACCEPT my demand that he's a pedo without actual proof!
Yeah, I'm coping. Really tough to do, you know.

I know, the point is too make Trump supporters to get tired and give the impression to lurkers that Trump really is a pedo too make him lose support.
That's why everyone needs to copy the pasta and post it in every shill thread.

Yeah, I can see how Comey's daughter might cozy up to Trump and Trump's friend. I really can. Ask me again when I come off this shroom.

The point is the same tho.

>HUR DUR COPE
>HE IS A PEDO BECUASE I SAY SO AND HE TOOK A PICTURE ONCE
>IGNORE EVERYTHING ELSE GOYIM

>Oh Jeffrey Epstein was the Line for MAGA?
YEs

Really amazing how lined up these talking points are every time and yet one by one each one is completely misleading. All in defense of a game show host. Really peak idiocracy.

>Trump kicked Jeffrey Epstein out of his Golf Club and banned him for life, when he found out, Epstein was hooking up with the 14 Year old daughter of an employer

According to a random quote from a book, only it ended up being false with pictures of Epstein at the club following the supposed ban.

Agreed, but think about it. If these leftist faggots can find a SINGLE FLAW in anything you say, they'll use it to say
>Hurr durr, everything about it is wrong! You can't trust it!

Best to just fix it.

Yep. Wonder how many millions they've spent trying to subvert Jow Forums by now kek, they'll never succeed in an open forum, their only weapon is spamming.

Attached: 1547022601975.png (1350x798, 1.16M)

No.

Barr recused himself concerning the plea agreement in Florida. What he said was intentionally misleading. He is not yet recused from the SDNY case according to his own DOJ.

>a single shroom
so you're sober and understand that Comey's daughter Maurene is totally MAGA 100%?

scroll down to the fucking references you feral nig

Ok spell it out then. What's going on?

>one by one each one is completely misleading.
Explain how, memeflag.

Barr recused himself from Epstein's case entirely.. just as he said he would do in his confirmation hearing.

That's how you're rationalizing this to yourself? Christ that is truly sad.

Are you really that obtuse? Or do you just play one on TV in meme flag land?

Ok cool, put this noose around your neck.

fucking trump and epstein have the same lawyer, the pedo alan dershowitz

Source it.

>/threadly reminder that help is not coming
hekp

just a hint buddy, read the context of what I posted about. Wexler and others are going down.

I mean you think we could just come together to be against pedophiles unanimously? Do we really need to be playing defense for a New York tourist trap?

ITT
A communist child fucker goes through incredible mental gymnastics to cope.

All females rebel against their daddy, especially when they inherit one like Comey.
Maurene is 100% pro Trump and will totally out Bill Clinton in this upcoming Epstein trial

>Threads after thread posting the same picture, with the same quote from 25 years
>They always completely ignore how he's not in the log for pedo island or what happened in 2009
>Suddenly a increase of memeflags, all by the ones making these threads and behind the antitrump posts
I don't even like Trump that much but this is one of the most obvious raids i have seen in Jow Forums

Alan Dershowitz is NOT Trump's lawyer. Just because he was a critic of the Russian collusion probe doesn't make him someone's attorney.

There is no underage person there faggot.

SEEEEEEETHING!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Im hiding this thread not even reading it
Kys

No he did not. DOJ even clarified this today. He may have said he would recuse but thus far, it is ONLY issues pertaining to the investigation into the plea agreement made in Florida because his law firm represented Jeffrey Epstein, which Alexander Acosta is an alumni of.

stop mixing facts with reality

Shut the fuck up, kike. I wasn't speaking to you.

Loony left wing black helicopter tin foil hat conspiracy theories.

Attached: 1EFDAC1F-6A63-4977-B353-309D90DE983B.jpg (966x930, 185K)

What’s wrong with beautiful young women, faggot?

Attached: 85F0F9ED-C26C-466E-BF36-52972B05EECC.jpg (545x872, 82K)

Serious question, are shills even trying? This is just pathetic and sad.
Kill yourself OP.
Sage

I guess that's just an issue we part ways on

>admitting he's a kike

>counters with vaguely constructed photoshop with a picture of obama

>I was told to source it, so I guess my own text that I'm typing in here will work!
I know you're a raging leftist retard who doesn't actually understand the words you read... but I have a feeling that if you give it just a TOUCH more effort you'll figure it out.

foxnews.com/politics/mueller-report-john-dowd-quote-alan-dershowitz
stop lying

They don't actually care about the victims. All they care about is pushing their agenda.

why would you waste a shroom trip browsing Jow Forums

your reading comprehension is somewhat lacking but you get a C- for effort

Bingo

>Dershowitz his is lawyer because I WANT HIM TO BE, DAMN IT!
We keep going back to this tactic of yours. It hasn't worked yet. Will you ever figure it out?

Attached: 1560531415203.gif (298x432, 1M)

>vaguely constructed photoshop

Hahahahaha

Attached: 1538884095708.jpg (960x676, 89K)

>defends pedophilia for his king nigger

>Mueller is closing in.
Pizzagate is real

Attached: 6746BB20-EABC-4CFD-B726-DF25B69B4820.png (1047x670, 576K)