Correct Response to Rap Music

Police say a man accused of fatally stabbing a 17-year-old in the throat at an Arizona convenience store told them he felt threatened because the teen had been listening to rap music.

Witnesses told police that the man, who's been identified as Michael Paul Adams, 27, walked up behind the teen, grabbed him and stabbed him in the neck, according to a probable cause statement obtained by CNN affiliate KPHO/KTVK.

Attached: 190708165854-arizona-rap-music-killing-trnd-0708-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C29FF2mleWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R4MkB8gdvFs
buzzfeednews.com/article/juliareinstein/elijah-alamin-michael-paul-adams-stabbing-murder-arizona
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based and redpilled

legend

Attached: based_redpilled.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

Attached: rap_is_retarded.jpg (500x500, 35K)

rased and bedpilled

The former rap music fan

Attached: What the Fuck is this thing.jpg (750x619, 61K)

I bet he listens to hungarian throat singing
what a chad

>27
What the fuck? He looks 40

I was driving the other day and an old Mexican man with gray hair of all people was blasting rap out of his car. Honestly, I feel this man's anger. I cannot stand.

Sounds like he had a heated gaming moment

he's innocent. nigger music is an attack on the senses and causes temporary insanity

must be all the rap music he's been subjected to

What a badass. Arizona further confirmed as greatest state in the country. Does anyone know which cross streets this happened? I looked at a few articles and the most detail I can find is Peoria.

Nevermind, found it was on 67th & Peoria. I'm not on that side of town much so I don't know what the neighborhood is like. But it's right next to Glendale Community College which is where all the niggers and stoners go to get their first two years before moving on to ASU (if they haven't already dropped out). So I can see it being full of shitty rap blasting nigs.

>Jow Forums screams about freeze peach
>Jow Forums celebrates and applauds a guy murdering someone over some music

Attached: 1531647048006.png (220x229, 9K)

should have popped his collar more

A fucking hero. Tired to heard that loud trash everywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=C29FF2mleWQ

Attached: 1561622449000.jpg (531x800, 88K)

You know what else is retarded? People who think a style of vocalizing is a genre

Is sing a genre?

cringe and IDF-pilled

>Homeless schizo does homeless schizo things
It’s not just nigs who gon nig, OP.

Attached: EBCAF02F-6D34-4493-8E35-4F0505BAEEBB.jpg (720x720, 77K)

Because he is black

No excuse required. He chose the wrong enemy, but removing trash is always welcome.

Attached: E7EF53AD-AC24-466D-865B-759E14A12B63.jpg (691x370, 85K)

it would be if it were 95% homogenous garbage that went
>dis ho in da club
>bend ova tuh da flo'
>make dat ass wet
>bitch i got gucci
>bitch i got prada
>i da realest nigga
>i got da glock wit da uzi
>hoes be on my but
>nigga i got dat hennesy

it's fucking retarded. so yes, if "sing" were just that bullshit set over interchangeable beats, "sing" would be a genre. leaf retard.

that's why it was called hip-hop at first but millennial faggots thought that was too cringey so they gave it a boring nickname.

>someone

Attached: 1373342544427.png (493x493, 76K)

He deserves a medal

Muh fair play
Get fucked nigger lover

no debate here the music garbage, but that doesn't change what it is, its Hip Hop

Attached: 1559036372319.gif (366x218, 595K)

Nigger
Oogabooga
Thug
Hol’up
Idindu
Nuffin
Groid

Oop-eep
Fuckdapolice

Violent
Ape
Lazy
Uneducated
Ebonics

Wuzzup
Ayo
Sheiiitttt

Lawdylawdy
Ohhellnaw
Sho’nuff
ThotHunta

that nigga wrockin a norwood 10

Attached: 0u834qbmyaq11.png (1326x1368, 50K)

Attached: 1558647948548.gif (834x89, 397K)

>implying you'd give a shit in the (far more common) reverse scenario

u got da big Gey

He's 27?
I'm 26 and I don't look anywhere that old.
He looks like he's 35.

*anywhere near

baby boys never stabbed a nigger in the neck neither

BASED TWEAKER!

absolutely based

Lol

What a faggot

Absolutely and undeniably based.
Surefire ticket to heaven.

so it's like a schizophrenic crazy person being applauded by schizophrenic crazy people on this website that's perfect that's why everyone thinks he's based in the hero when in reality he's just a crazy guy with a knife

Kind of, but it happened to that nigger posted above, so it's fine.

thats some gentleman here
youtube.com/watch?v=R4MkB8gdvFs

I'm 24, and I look older than him. Fucking cheap haircuts and bad skin does that for you.

Alright toothpaste

kek

how much nigger cock do you take up your ass, faggot?

There are Jews in this thread but which ones are they... inquiring minds want to know.

Get your diet in check. Youd be surprised.

I'm 37 and look 17

Attached: 1561385579089.gif (245x182, 497K)

He'd still look old

looks Mexican

The nigger has niggerhair. It's a fucking coon.

>grabbed him and stabbed him in the neck
He's been in prison before I see.

How do we get on the jury?

>opera

Are you lost?

Dude looks 37... wtf im 30 and i look 10 years younger than him

"I felt threatened by his coon tunes"

GTFO Leqwantrel, no one likes you and your subhuman kind.

Attached: 0a27417ce66165dae13c30120f63a6c8d5d62be1f55c8821601f2dd68d92ab71.png (596x791, 479K)

>rap
>music
Pick one

Free speech not free incoherent ape noises

It’s not even music

Lol I haven’t had a haircut in 2 years. Unironically the carbon tax means I can’t afford one they’re usually $40 and I consider it almost an act of protest because when anyone asks why I grew my hair out I say I can’t afford haircuts because of gas prices

I recently overdosed on red pills and called my sister a white nigger whore because she listens to this crap. Pretty sure I'm about to be disinherited. Worth it.

Drugs

Just a White man doing the work Jow Forums faggots are to pussy to do.

:Just two days before the stabbing, Adams had been released from prison, according to Andrew Wilder, a spokesperson for the Arizona Department of Corrections. Adams had previously faced numerous charges, including aggravated assault of a correctional officer, assault with a weapon, marijuana violation, and theft."

"He also told officers that he had previously been “attacked by people ... who listen to rap music,” whom he identified as black, Latino, and Native American, according to court documents, and that he believes that “people who listen to rap music are a threat to him and the community.”"

buzzfeednews.com/article/juliareinstein/elijah-alamin-michael-paul-adams-stabbing-murder-arizona

I see nothing wrong with this.

based

dude where the fuck do you live that haircuts are $40

Canada is collapsing

You just know there will be a retaliatory stabbing over this

Dare I say it? RACE WAR NOW!!!