HELLO WH*TEBOIS

HELLO WH*TEBOIS

IM MOVING TO THE US TO BECOME A DOCTOR AND IM GONNA HAVE SEX WITH BEAUTIFULL A LOT OF WHITE WOMEN. EVERYBODY KNOWS THEY CRAVE THAT BIC(BIG INDIAN KEK)

MAYBE EVEN YOUR FUTURE WIFE WILL MOAN WITH DESIRE WHEN SHE WILL SEE MY GIGANTIC SCHLONG.

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT IT WH*TEBOI ?

Attached: ME_IRL.jpg (512x512, 34K)

fuck. operation aborter. forgot the flag. jannie, clean the mess

Wow op

Wow, vladimir, you too. I thought we were frens.

Wow, Powerpoo.

Embarassing

Can this pooinloo shit out logs like a cannon?

Imagine how big the turd will be when he shits in the street.

Attached: unicef1.jpg (500x333, 255K)

PLEASE TAKE ALL WHITE WOMEN FOR YOURSELF BASED INDIAN MAN

>when the BIC is the size of a bic

muh BIC

>imagine the smell

Lol have you seen any real life white women?
Tattooed,alcoholic, beef eating fat monsters.

imagine being poop colored and believing the jewish propaganda that says white women want you only to move to a white country and find out the women are disgusted at the sight of you

Imagine the smell

Attached: 184AC344-6C32-4A4D-BD97-C2A15D8DE8A6.jpg (1125x1081, 344K)

So you want to become white by using white resources? Parasite. Don't lie to yourself.

Fuck you nigger
sage

sqrt(-1)/10 bait.
>muh dick post

this is fucking hilarious, seen so many body builders fucking wrecked by their female retardation , these cocksure cunts have managed to fuck themselves mightily, seen just recently one at my work coughing and having a fucking heart attack, then there's those from my hometown all walking around fucking crippled and some dead from it all.

makes me wonder why the stupid fucks do it?
Is it because at heart these fags want to be adored and feared, are they not happy with just doing manual labour for a living, do they value their own fucking tendons? Apparently not!

Enjoy your heart attack silly cunt.

How can a redem myself before canadian master-shitposters for such a rookie mistake ?
How do i improve my craft ?

>Buff ass indian man
>Still talks in techsupport
>Still gets turned down by literally everyone
>I'm cumming to the US
Oh the US? I'm so use to them cumming into Canada, Yeah go right ahead mister indian man, I won't stop you

Attached: handsom indian man.png (925x720, 174K)