Long Hair is for Women

>1 Corinthians 11:14
Does not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man has long hair, it is a shame unto him?

Why does this matter? Well if half a chapter in the bible is dedicated to it it is important. It is about the separation and distinction between men and woman their appearance.
>1 Corinthians 11:3
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Mans place is that above women, and his head is of Christ. So we must not dishonor our heads by allowing them to go unkempt. Long haired men are no different from degenerate liberal drag queens. Get a hair cut.

Attached: 1547877112283.png (500x288, 175K)

>who was samson

Long hair meaning waist length hair, as it was natural for women to wear in that time. if you want to rock the Jesus haircut there is no problem.

Samson was a Nazarene threw and threw but at his birth his family was commanded by God to let his hair grow and it was braided into 7 locks. Samson was a predecessor to Jesus.

welp the jew told me so better listen to the fucking kikes

Fuck you nigger. Not politics
sage

"Suck my uncut cock like, the hair stays" - Jesus Christ

"Suck my uncut cock kike, the hair stays" - Jesus Christ

A thread died for this.

phone poster detected

>Does not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man has long hair, it is a shame unto him?

Not really no.
Short hair is for slave class men.

Shameless.

Vril society believed women's hair is like a cosmic antenna, the longer the better, for whatever reason men's hair is not, neither is curly hair.

Oh fug is this another bird meltdown?
QUICK SOMEONE POST UNCUT COCK TO APPEASE IT

jesus has long nappy hair

But wasn't cutting your hair also against gods will?
Leviticus 19:27. How the fuck can Christcucks be so God damn inconsistent?

That's from the old testament.
> Matthew 5:17
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

When Jesus came to fulfil the Prophecy he also came and told us the new laws that we must follow. The ones that are fine were left alone.

I have a big fucking afro and look nothing like a woman.

Only faggots have long hair. They like being pulled by their hairs when Tyrone pounds their asses

Why is Jesus traditionally depicted as a long haired man then, even in the most orthodox variants of Christianity?

That is a lie from the pit of hell. Only Depictions. They are not real. Some of those paintings were made 1,400 years after christ. No idea what he looked like. Christ did only things that pleased God. So if it displeases God for man to have long hair why would Jesus?

probably because it doesn't displease god to have long hair and you are taking the scripture out of context?

Are you implying women can't have short hair, bigot?

Dude the other stories in the bible are much funnier. That priest that was made fun of for being bald, by Sunday school kids, who then asked God to summon bears to eat the kids.

Other faggot ideas include you think you know everything about jesus but yet cant account for 20 years of his life.

>Only faggots have long hair.

So that explains the Jihadi's having no women around

>Does not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man has long hair, it is a shame unto him?

No, nature does teach that. Hair is able to grow on both men and women.

Asinine verse

1 Corinthians 11 3-16
3 But I want you to know that Christ is the head of every man, and a husband the head of his wife, and God the head of Christ.
4 Any man who prays or prophesies with his head covered brings shame upon his head.
5 But any woman who prays or prophesies with her head unveiled brings shame upon her head, for it is one and the same thing as if she had had her head shaved.
6 For if a woman does not have her head veiled, she may as well have her hair cut off. But if it is shameful for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should wear a veil.

7* A man, on the other hand, should not cover his head, because he is the image and glory of God, but woman is the glory of man.
8 For man did not come from woman, but woman from man;
9 nor was man created for woman, but woman for man;
10 for this reason a woman should have a sign of authority* on her head, because of the angels.
11* Woman is not independent of man or man of woman in the Lord.
12 For just as woman came from man, so man is born of woman; but all things are from God.

13* Judge for yourselves: is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head unveiled?

14 Does not nature itself teach you that if a man wears his hair long it is a disgrace to him,
15 whereas if a woman has long hair it is her glory, because long hair has been given [her] for a covering?
16 But if anyone is inclined to be argumentative, we do not have such a custom, nor do the churches of God.

Sorry merchant, whatever you're selling I'm not buying. Return to the desert, and take your Semitic desert religion with you.

Attached: varg kick 2.webm (640x360, 2.14M)

In paganism long hair shows your strenght

>threw and threw

OK guys! Here's the rules!
>quotes kikes

Get fucked Euro-Shlomo. Fuckin Dollarstore Jew.

Long hair is a sign of health and virility

I don't think OP finished high school.