Why exactly are you against abortion?

Why exactly are you against abortion?
Unwanted pregnancies are bad enough, albeit debatable to an extent, but defective fetuses with various illnesses, handicaps and syndromes just take the place of a healthy child and pretty much destroy the family they are born into.
I understand that there is some nonsense about aborting fetuses in the thirds trimester, which is indeed evil (unless the mother is in danger, or an illness is discovered late), but why ban all abortions?
Religious people and those who sadistically want to watch thots suffer need not apply.

Attached: images.jpg (230x219, 5K)

country checks out

Confession: we had to abort one unhealthy fetus before our first child was born.
The possibility that we would have to deliver and raise a child that was doomed from the start is horrible and I wouldn't wish it upon anyone.

fuck off kike. You're not welcome here
sage

Kys kike
The first world needs a thousandth of the abortions it gets.
Abortions are selfishness and cowardice of retarded millennials who failed to mature.
Instead they are childless childish empty materialist pieces of shit who live from movie to videogame.

Fact: majority of abortions are healthy middle class people, less than 1% are birth defects or rapes.

How many kids do you have, big guy?

Also, source.

You know very well most abortions are for roasties, stop hiding behind all that other shit

Elohim sucks cocks

>Why exactly are you against abortion?
because it pisses off roasties and leftist faggots

p.s. get gassed kike

Abortions based on genetic defects or in the case of incest and rape is fine in my books

If you get knocked up. don't want/can't support the kid and then get an abortion, you are a piece of shit

Ending a life over a mistake you made is absolutely disgusting

In Israel you need a valid reason to undergo an abortion, it's not a free-for-all. I don't know the laws in other places, but the absolute of totally banning abortions seems retarded to me.

>in the thirds trimester, which is indeed evil

Where you draw the line is arbitrary; you’re killing at any stage regardless of the mental gymnastics. I do not fear the Jewish wizard.

Fuck off Jewish cunt, you're not the one who has to pay for all the niggers

The problem is, it IS a free-for-all in America and other Western countries.

They even sell the baby parts for people to do research. It's a business.

I don't remember this, but even if it happens, it's good. If they would ask me to donate the tissue for research, I would consent.

There is a set window when the nervous system is developed, and most genetic defects and handicaps can be found until that point. That seems like a fair limit to me.

I understand that, but I'm not talking about valid/good reason cases. There is a reason that they fund so much propaganda for having an abortion in America, because it's a sick business, not a medical service. The main company is Planned Parenthood. Personally, I don't know if I would have an abortion if it was going to have problems. If it's minor, probably not, but for major things where the child will suffer as well, I might. I just don't want to interfere with God.

why can't women just close their legs until they find someone they love as a person?

But then again, it should not be a free-for-all.
Married healthy women who have a healthy fetus of their husband should not be able to abort. This is the law here (that leftists try to overthrow, because it's considered religious oppression)

If you are young, strive for a completely healthy baby. If there is a possibility for a defect, go to the best doctors you can afford and make the correct decision. This is not something you fuck around with.

It’s wrong to kill babies.

Why not kill small children if they discover a defect after the baby is born?

I just want it to be regulated in the sense that women are only given one abortion per lifetime, leaving rapes and incest a pardon. Women need to understand the weight of PREVENTING a life to flourish and understand the consequence, we can't have women getting an abortion every year

This is 2deep4me.
All I'm saying is that totally opposing abortions for illogical reasons that harm society as a result is a bad thing.

Also, do we really want people who would decide to have abortion without good reason, to reproduce? it is basically eugenics.

So you punished a baby because you couldn't keep ur dick in ur pants. Repent retard thats horrible, you punished your child for the sins of the father. You value carnal pleasure more than the life of an innocent child

It has its complications that can cause stupid irresponsible women to become barren.
College girls don't have the capacity to properly assess these risks.
It should be a last resort, not an after-pill.

It was planned