It's over

It's over

Attached: poor little white boi.png (1080x1362, 555K)

Wait, so you're admitting that the vast majority of us who AREN'T descended from slave owners don't have to pay?

Attached: SageHeil.png (500x500, 85K)

fuck his guilt, my ancestors never owned any slaves and you are not giving my tax dollars to those assholes

Attached: 1483158391975.png (1328x502, 569K)

My ancestors owned slaves. They were given the charter for the colony of Maryland. Fuck niggers

>thinking anyone still cares about Slavery

>US Census Records

So they were allowed to ask if someone was a slave owner on the Census back then but we can't even ask if someone is a citizen on the Census in 2019

The US participation in slavery dramatically improved the lives of African slaves.

Based Fred Reed pasta:
Tell you what. I believe in justice. I'll give you a million dollars for every slave I own, and another million for every year you were a slave. Fair enough? But tell me, how many slaves do you suppose I have? In round numbers, I mean. Say to the nearest dozen. And how long were you a slave?
Oh.
In other words, I owe you reparations for something that I didn't do and didn't happen to you.
But if we're going to talk about reparations, that's a street that runs in two directions. You want money from me for what some other whites did to some other blacks in another century. How about you guys paying whites reparations for current expenses caused by blacks? Not long ago blacks burned down half of Los Angeles, a city in my country. Cities are expensive, Hank. Build one sometime and you'll see what I mean. Whites had to pay taxes to repair Los Angeles for you. You can send me a check.
Now, yes, I know you burned LA because you didn't like the verdict in the trial of those police officers. Well, I didn't like the verdict in the Simpson trial. But I didn't burn my house and loot Korean grocers.
Over the years blacks have burned a lot of American cities: Newark, Detroit, Watts, on and on. Now add in the fantastic cost over the years of welfare in all its forms, of large police forces and jails and security systems in department stores. I can't live in the capital city of my own country because of crime committed by blacks. Toss in the cultural cost of lowering standards in everything for the benefit of blacks.

My family was slave owners. I have documented history of 100 years of african slaves, the names WE gave them, who and if they bred, the names of their nigger children. I have the family history of possible thousands of stupid niggers in books in my library. I will gladly burn them before I ever, EVER, let a nigger see a single page.

Lol. Don't burn it. That's def a read to your grandkids kinda literature.

Great Great Grandfathers? That's not a stretch.

Attached: 1488860333683.png (420x385, 431K)

Did Mitch own slaves? No? Then fuck em, dumbass fuckin niggers need to cope, nobody gave the micks reparations and they got on just fine.

your ancestors should be hung for keeping and breeding invasive african animals which were released into the wild and have cause increasing and immeasurable damage to this country.

How can you make someone responsible for another person's actions in the past in the freedomest country in the world?

They can't inherit only part of it. We should start putting niggers in jail if one of their parents ever commited a crime as well.

>totally ok for a census to ask if someone was a slave owner
>can't ask if someone is a legal citizen

A solution surely could be found in the German/Dutch companies who have to pay Jewish Holcaust descdendants.

Those who owned, or profited from Slavery should pay, those who didn't should not.

In the registry their must be a record of the ownership, and when applied to the companys, and owners you'll be able to do a judgement against their assets.

Having the state pay is a cop out, and an insult to everyone involved. Should the Government pay for all the smoker deaths family because they permitted to sale of cigarettes as well? It's a nonsense.

The real question is, which families and companies today owned slaves?

Were his grandfathers jewish?

I wish my forefathers owned slave, I would have been so proud of him

THERE ALREADY WERE REPERATIONS

FREED SLAVES GOT LAND AND LIVESTOCK WHEN THEY WERE FREED

MOST JUST ENDED UP SELLING IT STRAIGHT AWAY

THERE ALREADY WERE REPERATIONS

>point out there were already reparations
>thread gets slid to 404

really makes you think

They didn't free them, the government did.

I'D KEEP TBHQ!

Wheres my reparations for all of the crime these niggers commit??

What the fuck does that have to do with him?

Your a nigger and not get any or entitled to hand outs

That means 6 of his great-great-grandfathers weren't slave owners