When are you going to get off the computer and actually do something?

When are you going to get off the computer and actually do something?

Attached: 1562318973194.jpg (1280x911, 526K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when shills stop fedposting (never)

When you stop glowing

t. faggots that will never do anything

Such a falseflag. You know what makes it obvious? If some genuine Jow Forums user is going to do a real terror attack they would make explode hollywood or something, they will kill celebrities, politicians, elites that are causing all their suffering.
Why don't just blow up the Oscars or the Emys when live?

When is OP going to stop sucking cock?

Attached: HBN.gif (229x188, 879K)

Not everything is a FF Pedro

Currently being paid by rich Asians to repeal affirmative action in WA. That's satisfying enough for me honestly.

I’m a Christian

One day

I'm waiting until after the 2020 election to see how badly the normies are going to be at each others throats. We all should wait until the 2020 election passes before we go ape shit

Attached: article-2659395-11C0586D000005DC-958_306x423.jpg (306x423, 40K)

Lol did you actually think a white man would stand up and take action on his own? He was a Mossad agent. The only way to save the white race is to stay inside and spread memes and graphs.

when it’s a legal gov‘ment job to round up ppl.

im really sick of you faggots asking the same stupid questions over and over the same shit. lemme teach you somethimg faggot.
59 politicians have been assassinated since the day our great nation was born. only 9 have been murdered since 1990. can you even name me 5 of those assassins? Brenton Tarrant has impacted hundreds and hundreds of thousands of white men across every country. He will be remembered for generations.
THATS WHY HE DID WHAT HE DID FAGGOT

Attached: 1560908217451.jpg (956x706, 86K)

>do something
I have just sent an autonomous rake-drone in your general direction.
it will seek you out, and end your leaf

Attached: 2131351.jpg (600x600, 213K)

if he targeted politicians who were letting migrants in, then it would really be something. he picked a soft target. he was arrogant, not only for filming himself but deciding to go to a second mosque when he had a chance to get away.

what the fuck makes your pea brain think hes mossad? seriously why the fuck would mossad pull a ff like this? hes a fucking saint to a lot of people. the point of a ff isnt to motivate and inspire the shit outta your enemy, is it?
lel youre really bad at this

a comb for grass? how absurd

Attached: 1553107150037.png (428x424, 124K)

name me one assassin, besides sirhan and JWB. i bet you cant. the impact he made will be felt for generations. you sound dumb af rite now just stop already.

>not only for filming himself
This is the main thing which separates him from all the shooters throughout history.
He set the fucking bar.

He’s being sarcastic m8.

im just larping here

All zionists must hang. But for (((Tarrant))), let's make him choke on his passport with the much cherished pakistani visa he begged Imran Khan for, after he sees Iran nuke Israel.

Attached: 1539517142311.jpg (1150x583, 145K)

now that i read the whole post i see that it was b8. i stopped reading real quick at the mossad part. my bad

well congratulations you've ruined the board

Attached: 1533728688522.jpg (636x480, 69K)

>When are you going to get off the computer and actually do something?
Is it possible to glow brighter than this faggot?

Attached: smile!.jpg (554x621, 120K)

I am going to the gym today. Gonna be a good workout. Then I'll go on a date, wish me luck guys ^_^

Sage

do you read your bullshit over before you click the post button? theres no way you do because your shit is fucking retarded.

>please don't do what he did please please please you'll be too powerful for us to stop
That's a yikes from me

Attached: D9vpiOBXkAI5mY2.jpg (1200x800, 146K)

I know your suffering, these schizos make me want to throw them into Nether lava more than kikes sometimes.

This. I don't want a civil war. White people will all eventually realize that they shouldn't feel guilty. This too shall pass. If it becomes inevitable I will participate. Not going to start it.

Good luck user.
Make sure you ask her if she wants to secure the existence of her people and a future for white children by receiving your Aryan seed.

Real talk though it's crazy that the liberals cant see the massive amount of white rage building, they are so blind they think they are losing and fighting for their lives while meanwhile whites feel the same. Shit if going to get fucking wild sometime in the next decade especially if this politics shit mixes with race stuff. I'm armed to protect myself and ride out the storm regardless of who wins, anyone who's not armed in america is a fool

Fbi thread

Come in my thread, I'm not gonna bump a jidf thread.

Attached: 1553492181824.jpg (1000x1000, 318K)

Who should we kill exactly?

What am i suppose to do? Just go out? Then what

As soon as I can afford and be physically conditioned to find the most remote patch of desert in the country, then I will dig my hole, jump in, and end it all.

im leaning towards they might all be bots and im not suffering, not yet at least. im pretty happy actually, i got a wife, three kids. everyone is healthy. i gotta raise my kids first. theyre number one priority and will be for years to come. second priority is of course training as much as i can. fun times shooting with your kids

>if it becomes inevitable
>if
user. There is absolutely no way for the US to stay together in one piece due to how our system is maintained. We are quite literally getting replaced and enslaved by a Zionist occupied government that refuses to see us as human beings. The only way we dont end up in a south Africa scenario is if we start dragging zogbots into the streets and ventilating them. America gets less white every year and 9/10 POC fucking hate America and what it stands for. Whites are the only demographic to vote for non communist candidates but now we're a le 56% nation. Combine all this with an incoming recession/depression and we have a recipe for a civil war. It wont be state vs state but more rural and suburbs vs cities. The only way we dont have a civil war is if we redpill 80% or more of Americans on the Jews and how they try to control everything which will be a herculean task in and of itself.

If you are smart you would start prepping. America isn't going to last for much longer

Attached: 1562638266343m.jpg (1024x970, 142K)

i just saged your shit ahmed. i dont like discussing this stuff with shitskins anyways.

whats this shit about??

if numbers I'll do something tomorrow

nope, sorry!

> haha we should just keep waiting for an invitation haha we've been waiting years, we can probably wait a couple more

I will thanks user

>i got a wife, three kids. everyone is healthy.
Props user. It’s such a whitepill to hear about like-minded men raising families.
If you’re not going to go full Tarrant, then you must try to have children.

But then again, I understand that a lot of us don’t have the capacity for either. Despite whatever motivation we try to share collectively, some simply cannot bring themselves to ‘do something’. However, I like to think that we all have some place in this movement.
Not everyone is going to live up to the übermensch ideal, that much should be obvious, but we all have skills and wit necessary to this post-modern type of warfare we’re waging against the elites.

Attached: 56787463.jpg (1024x434, 67K)

Imagine if every white country had a thousand brentons and breviks willing to act at once...the Jews would really have a reason to stop.

Instead you've got nothing but white faggots jerking off to anime and acting edgy behind anonymous accounts on the internet.

You cuck boys want to be to be replaced by Brown bulls such as myself. Your women certainly don't mind if you faggots disappear while we turn them out.

Attached: bwrdsb8nsk531.jpg (1029x1372, 124K)

show flag kike

Attached: 1562566388555.jpg (500x442, 59K)

I do every day, just not violence. I live a virtuous, happy, healthy life and inspire other people to do the same.

No one will remember him in 10 years. I bet if you walked the streets of a major city and asked people who Anders Breivek is, they'd probably have no idea.

Normies have to be in a frenzy to carry any real momentum. Election season is the perfect chance for momentum. If Trump wins the commies will riot and start shit they will regret. If Trump loses to literally any Democrat the commies will take power and start cracking down so hard on people that there will be a backlash. Learn 2 strategy you nigger

Attached: 1562250502467.png (917x720, 522K)

I agree and I am prepping. Just not going to try and set it off. I will do what white men have always done. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

I live in Nashville, you don't have to tell me. It's a South Africa type city already.

It's already been proven the FBI assets have posted here, poorly.
And typically in an incendiary capacity, trying to inflame or get others to commit for that sweet, delicious warrant.
Well, times up, lackey, you spent your best years and tax-payer training defending literal pedophile cultists with interests against those of your countrymen.
When your life flashes by at the end, will you be proud of what you see?
You are a hollow soul in a hollow body.

what makes you think that I haven't planned anything yet, CSIS nigger?

Attached: 1_3-F2rTl2GmP4RXICcVrW1g.jpg (1366x768, 144K)

This is my flag. We're the New Europeans. And we're ducking all your sisters.

It's important that we dont set anything off. Brenton Tarrant simply gave back to muslims what the muslims have been giving to the Europeans. He opened up a discourse about how non whites can shit all over whites but when a white gives it back suddenly it's a big deal. It really helps rooting out dumbasses and traitors.

Like I said just wait until after the 2020 election and see what happens. Something huge could happen and change everything but I wouldn't hold out hope for a 2024 election. I dont think there will even be a 2024 election the way things are going

Attached: 1562613298853.jpg (600x530, 133K)

You can’t say that the feds have posted here “poorly” then continue to claim that pro-Tarrant anons are glowniggers.
The pro-Tarrant’s have been standing up for him for months now, and doing a damn good job at it with webms, infographics and arguments that their opposition can’t seem to refute, and always seem to have forgotten the next thread.
Tell me user, which one sounds like the jew to you?

>But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

>Posted from my iPhone

this desu, one subhuman politician is worth 50 shitskins

11, July, 13:30EST

Mitä et sä ymmärrä mun sanoista

Never made any of those claims.
But I -WILL- say that, legally speaking, I disavow Tarrant's actions and Jow Forums is a board of peas.

Attached: FuckGlowfags.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>name me one assassin
>bet you cant
Stephan E.

Attached: stephan-e.jpg (630x411, 35K)

>he had a chance to get away.
No he didn't, it's impossible to "get away" with a mass shooting like that nowadays. He knew he's going to get life in prison for it, and he accepted it gladly.

(((whoever your enemy is)))

Attached: 5225.jpg (2100x1136, 653K)

Define “something”
1) shooting up a mosque full of mannequins piled in corners with a blank gun doesn’t count as something in my book.
2) White people did this to themselves. Fuck’em. They had their chance and they chose to wipe themselves out

Attached: C339A09D-EFF7-447A-A4FE-A3F3905E1F99.gif (320x179, 1.35M)

But Christchurch was

Im on my phone

Attached: 0745439B-E8E0-40A5-AB85-1765C8B17E4D.jpg (288x288, 29K)

are you talking like state assemblyman or mayors of tiny towns or what? who are the top five most famous of those nine?

The most effective method for our struggle is to infiltrate and overthrow the Western institutions. The only effective militant action in modern times I can think of is jihadism.

I wish I could describe how fucking arrogant and stupid you God damn agents are. I really wish I just hammer it into your fucking skulls, how stupid you are. I wish I could just smash it over and over and over again into your fucking brain, how arrogant and obvious you are. I wish I could run you over with a car that represents awareness and smash your body aka your stupidity into the smallest fucking chunks and reverse and then spin my tires on your pudding corpse, of lies.

That's what I wish

our enemies
they're keen on killing us after all

Because the “bodies” of his victims were already piled in a corner while he was “shooting” up the place.
Because his bullet casings disappeared into thin air
Because one of his “victims” was seen with “blood” all over his Muslim dress walking away from a guy holding a bottle of red Gatorade then later on photographed on a stretcher.
Because the guy getting arraigned looks similar but not like the guy in the car.
Because for all the shooting that happened there is very little blood hardly any pictures of people with gunshot wounds no visible damage to the mosque and footage of people getting shot but NO GUN SHOT WOUNDS.

Attached: 230EDB47-495A-48DB-B14D-A01A88E4BF9E.png (1024x576, 530K)

>(((agents)))

Attached: checkem.jpg (186x270, 6K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

Another fluorescent American. I’m getting a sunburn from this glow, bro. Tune it down. We’re a board of peace.

Attached: A76DE084-8D17-4350-9E65-26E86541C4E0.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

I'm going to the gym in one hour or so, Mister Glowie Glowie.

WOW. You are intelligent. Were you told that or did you figure it out on your own?

the ones that tell your little daughter they will fuck her because its says so in their quran.

you think im joking but if you know what im referencing you know exactly how right i am