Has anyone else noticed Pastor Anderson acting weird lately? Is there something going on in his life?

Has anyone else noticed Pastor Anderson acting weird lately? Is there something going on in his life?

Ever since the MASA conference he's been doing less and less sermons. A week or so ago he had one sermon that started off with "I'll keep the sermon short because of blank" He didn't do a sermon today and hes been doing much less of them

Also his YouTube videos on his channel are becoming more and more clickbaity and the only real content he's producing is taking old sermons and taking samples from them.

One strange thing I've noticed is him being neutral/favorable towards Catholics on a certain subject in one of his videos, for one.

Attached: stevenanderson_2.jpg (1600x1600, 158K)

He is a christcuck, a normal mental status does not exist for creatures like these.

What is the MASA conference?

If he's not belligerently attacking Catholics, perhaps God is softening his heart so that he can embrace the fullness of the faith?

He's going to join us. It is inevitable. He's having a crisis of Protestantism.

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 17K)

Seems as though the smoke monster changed him

Anderson would be pretty based if he was not such a cuck for racemixing

/thread

He admitted to being ethnically jewish. I am not the least bit surprised.

>t.

Attached: 1559089259968m.jpg (1024x1005, 228K)

He said that if he lost his wife he would give up preaching forever.

Who knows, maybe some autist on Jow Forums really fucked up his head with a good argument

Attached: 1523979826269.gif (700x488, 3.83M)

Lol I met this guy IRL and he seemed pretty uncomfortable when I started talking about the Jew.

Shut up he criticizes them all the time, the jews and their lies sermon is legit on point

Uncomfortable how? Plz explain user

Guess his mental illness caught up to him.

Attached: MV5BMTUzNjg4OTg4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODUwNzUzOA@@._V1_.jpg (1365x2048, 636K)

he probably thought you glow cause you probably do

>chirstcuck
>acting weird
imagine my shock

>you want to dedicate your life to Christ?
>make sure you smash that like button!

Yeah, hard to believe he isnt genuine

you should see this guy erupt at flat earth. he is a hysterical shill.

Attached: psa1.jpg (850x627, 87K)

maybe if you stopped glowing he'd post more
saged not working
still saging
saged

He thinks modern Greek is enough for him to understand the Greek of the first century A.D,
Amazing.

Pastor anderson is a puppet of jeffrey epstein and company.

Another D&C shill nigger kike thread to drive a wedge between white people. Look at this man's family. Of course the kikes want to bring him down and make him look bad. He has many white children. If more whites follow his example, then the kikes are literally fucking finished.

Attached: steven_anderson_family.jpg (386x483, 154K)

I haven’t been watching lately, what’s going on?

I feel like I’ve seen all of his sermons and topics so I kinda tuned out. I feel like he started to act kinda different in 2018

Do you any evidence to follow up that statement or are you always full of crap?

Attached: PaganJews.png (809x662, 201K)

So many kikes in this thread. Why do you come here? Are you such worms that "some autists on a hentai board" scare you? Even if you die peacefully in your sleep, the Lord will consume you in fire and torment right after.

Attached: FB_IMG_1562587679540.jpg (500x666, 42K)